Racist Judge Illegally Dismisses Tulsa Race Massacre Lawsuit

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
In this video essay the Professor not only informs the public of this blatantly racist, and illegal, act by this activist judge, but explains how she totally ignores the law to do it.

Watch...

In this video essay the Professor not only informs the public of this blatantly racist, and illegal, act by this activist judge, but explains how she totally ignores the law to do it.

Watch...

I was not impressed with the dismissal of the suit by people actually harmed in their lifetime by the events that were allowed to occur, either, viewing it as another stall on the damages to further decrease the pool of the few still alive and having valid standing.

"do what I say or you are a racist"... go fuck off with that it ain't working anymore....
Actually, racist, what's not working any more, is the ole "I'm white and I say so" trope.

Good day sir!
6802d88e153ab306ca7679a9260cce1b2842c3967362ddaeb8b57a0af900b6d3.jpg

Last edited:

Watch...

The case has absolutely no standing. You cannot sue for shit that happened a hundred years ago. You cannot claim victimhood if you weren’t victimized yourself. Plus there are statutes of limitations.

This is a lame ass attempt by race grifters and thieves to grab money. It’s not going to work.

The case has absolutely no standing. You cannot sue for shit that happened a hundred years ago. You cannot claim victimhood if you weren’t victimized yourself. Plus there are statutes of limitations.

This is a lame ass attempt by race grifters and thieves to grab money. It’s not going to work.
The case will be re-instated by the end of next week.

Watch...

Your professor states a lot of opinions. And conjecture and guesswork in the guise of “facts.”

And you dutifully lap it up.

Maybe next time you can post the decision.

We saw on the recent SC case that standing doesn’t matter any more

Forum List

Back