Racist, kkk flag flying on NorthWestern University campus......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The Illinois university is allowing a racist kkk flag to fly on their campus......the black kkk, black lies matter flag is proudly displayed over one of the buildings on campus, despite the racism of the group, black lies matter and the violence associated with the group, from riots to the murder of police officers........

Black Lives Matter flag flies above Norris, launching two weeks of programming

A Black Lives Matter flag was raised over Norris University Center on Tuesday morning, kicking off two weeks of student-organized and administration-backed programming on the state of black lives and the Black Lives Matter movement in the United States.

the black KKK?

Yes, insisting that cops not shoot unarmed black children is just the same as lynching black folks.

No, really.

Nope....black lives matter is a racist, hate group....they have inspired violence all around the country, from riots, and attacks on police.....

The Illinois university is allowing a racist kkk flag to fly on their campus......the black kkk, black lies matter flag is proudly displayed over one of the buildings on campus, despite the racism of the group, black lies matter and the violence associated with the group, from riots to the murder of police officers........

A Black Lives Matter flag was raised over Norris University Center on Tuesday morning, kicking off two weeks of student-organized and administration-backed programming on the state of black lives and the Black Lives Matter movement in the United States.
Wow, another asswipe who does not understand the BLM movement. Smart people. like those at Northwestern, understand what it means.

The KKK is a Trump loving organization.

Wow, another asswipe who does not understand the BLM movement. Smart people. like those at Northwestern, understand what it means.

No...the few guys claiming to be kkk are on the payroll of the Demcrat party......probably paid through bob craemer and scott foval, the guys the DNC and hilary hired to incite violence at Trump rallies......and we have the two of them admitting to it on video.....

Black lies matter is a racist group....and they have inspired attacks on police, and engaged in riots...

black lies matter leadership supports the violence of it's supporters....

DeRay Mckesson: All Actions of Black Lives Matter Rioters Are Justified

Wednesday, Black Lives Matter’s most prominent leader DeRay Mckesson toldUPROXX that the violent actions of the movement’s rioters are justified, since "people take to the streets as a last resort."

"So when I think about anything that happens when people are in the street, I always start by saying, ‘People should not have had to have been there in the first place,'" stated Mckesson.

Specifically prefacing her question with the recent violent and racist rioting in Milwaukee, which she referred to euphemistically as "recent Milwaukee unrest," UPROXX interviewer Kimberly Ricci asked if Mckesson was bothered by the term "riot," as he was apparently partial to the term "protest."

Since many Black Lives Matter’s "peaceful protests" have undeniably turned into vicious riots, where arson, physical violence and chants of death to cops have become staples, Mckesson decided that his best response was to justify the rioters, instead of simply disavowing them and their reprehensible acts.

"What I know to be true is that people should not have had to feel like the only way for them being heard is by being in the street," justified Mckesson. "And that is true across the country. I said that about Ferguson, I say that about Baltimore, I say that about Minneapolis, Chicago, every city in the country where people have taken to the streets."

Mckesson continued his defense: "Remember, people take to the streets as a last resort," he insisted. "They’ve made the phone call, they’ve tweeted, they’ve emailed, they’ve tried. And by the time people are in the street, it is because there is no other option."

The leader then granted troubling blanket amnesty for all acts at the protests-turned-riots, since it’s supposedly society’s fault that rioters are even "there in the first place."

"So when I think about anything that happens when people are in the street, I always start by saying, 'People should not have had to have been there in the first place,'" he stated.

And here we have calls for violence....

Caught on Video=> Black Lives Matter Leader Calls for Running Over, Shooting Police

The protest leader called for supporters to shoot police and run them over.

Black Lives Matter leader: Whatever you do, you pull your pistol out and f*cking bust them… Trust me when you see me move, I’m moving in violence. We need action. I don’t give a f*ck if you knock them over, whether you run up on them, whatever you do, you better f*cking take action.

It is not KKK , but unless it is a all black school I feel a all life's matter is more appropriate otherwise what message it that saying to the kids.
The complaint you and other make about BLM with the all lives matter is like the following.

Its like driving down the road & seeing a man holding a "Save the Whales" sign. You slam on the brakes & scream, all life matters.

BLM is about the killing of young black men by police or others & having no or little investigation. Like Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman kills him & police just believe Zimerman's story, they don't even bother with proper protocol. A black guy selling illegal cigarettes is killed by police & nothing.

Just like "Save the Whales" does not mean they are the only lives that matter, BLM does not mean just black lives mater.

Wednesday, Black Lives Matter’s most prominent leader DeRay Mckesson toldUPROXX that the violent actions of the movement’s rioters are justified, since "people take to the streets as a last resort."

"So when I think about anything that happens when people are in the street, I always start by saying, ‘People should not have had to have been there in the first place,'" stated Mckesson.

Specifically prefacing her question with the recent violent and racist rioting in Milwaukee, which she referred to euphemistically as "recent Milwaukee unrest," UPROXX interviewer Kimberly Ricci asked if Mckesson was bothered by the term "riot," as he was apparently partial to the term "protest."

Since many Black Lives Matter’s "peaceful protests" have undeniably turned into vicious riots, where arson, physical violence and chants of death to cops have become staples, Mckesson decided that his best response was to justify the rioters, instead of simply disavowing them and their reprehensible acts.

"What I know to be true is that people should not have had to feel like the only way for them being heard is by being in the street," justified Mckesson. "And that is true across the country. I said that about Ferguson, I say that about Baltimore, I say that about Minneapolis, Chicago, every city in the country where people have taken to the streets."

Mckesson continued his defense: "Remember, people take to the streets as a last resort," he insisted. "They’ve made the phone call, they’ve tweeted, they’ve emailed, they’ve tried. And by the time people are in the street, it is because there is no other option."

The leader then granted troubling blanket amnesty for all acts at the protests-turned-riots, since it’s supposedly society’s fault that rioters are even "there in the first place."

"So when I think about anything that happens when people are in the street, I always start by saying, 'People should not have had to have been there in the first place,'" he stated.

El Trumpo said violence was OK & even offered to pay legal fees for the violence by his ultra stupid followers.

Where is you bitching about this?

Wait, that was a white guy telling white people that violence was OK. Right?

It is not KKK , but unless it is a all black school I feel a all life's matter is more appropriate otherwise what message it that saying to the kids.
The complaint you and other make about BLM with the all lives matter is like the following.

Its like driving down the road & seeing a man holding a "Save the Whales" sign. You slam on the brakes & scream, all life matters.

BLM is about the killing of young black men by police or others & having no or little investigation. Like Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman kills him & police just believe Zimerman's story, they don't even bother with proper protocol. A black guy selling illegal cigarettes is killed by police & nothing.

Just like "Save the Whales" does not mean they are the only lives that matter, BLM does not mean just black lives mater.

And your post demonstrates the lies that are the foundation of black lies matter......did you even watch the trial of George Zimmerman, do you see the evidence presented? and the guy selling cigarettes, a criminal with a long record who refused to comply with police and who died due to his bad health, not what the police did...

All of the black lies matter martyrs are low level street thugs who engaged in violence, or attacked or resisted the police who gave them lawful orders......the entire black lies matter was created on lies.......

Save the Wild Life.... So if your child was white and saw black life's matter on their flag pole without a different flag saying all life's matter what is that telling these students? That their life's don't matter ?

OK, so?

No...the few guys claiming to be kkk are on the payroll of the Demcrat party......probably paid through bob craemer and scott foval, the guys the DNC and hilary hired to incite violence at Trump rallies......and we have the two of them admitting to it on video.....

Black lies matter is a racist group....and they have inspired attacks on police, and engaged in riots...
But, but, but, blacks can't be racist or black supremacists or bigots or anything of the sort, just ask them.

El Trumpo said violence was OK & even offered to pay legal fees for the violence by his ultra stupid followers.

Where is you bitching about this?

Wait, that was a white guy telling white people that violence was OK. Right?

Organized violence is coming from the left...not Trump......the list of hate crimes against Trump supporters is long....the hoaxes about hate crimes againzt lefties is also long...and fake...

The actual violence come from the left and black lies matter, not Trump......but nice lie...you fit right in with the movement...

And....

Black Lives Matter Issues Astonishing Statement Condemning Violence in Dallas

Black Lives Matter leadership appears to be of two minds when it comes to violence against the police. Many of their supporters across the country advocate murdering whites and policemen while the national Black Lives Matter Network swears the group is peaceful and only wants "dignity and justice."

Whom to believe? The BLMN issued a pious statement condemning the violence against police in Dallas as well as efforts to tie the deaths of the officers to their movement.

---------

Many local BLM chapters and self-identified supporters of the organization have been openly calling for the murder of police and white people.

The BLM statement’s rejection of the murder of five Dallas police officers displays a very different attitude on civilian violence against law enforcement.

Back in August 2015, the St. Paul, Minn. Black Lives Matter branch organized a rally after a Harris County (TX) Sheriff’s deputy was ambushed and executed at a gas station. rally, protesters carried signs reading “End White Supremacy” while chanting anti-cop rhetoric, like “pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”

. Huh ??

And your post demonstrates the lies that are the foundation of black lies matter......did you even watch the trial of George Zimmerman, do you see the evidence presented? and the guy selling cigarettes, a criminal with a long record who refused to comply with police and who died due to his bad health, not what the police did...

All of the black lies matter martyrs are low level street thugs who engaged in violence, or attacked or resisted the police who gave them lawful orders......the entire black lies matter was created on lies.......

No they were not all thugs...a man stealing cigarettes is not a thug nor the people just pulled over and shot..Since the cameras have been used we have seen some ass mean cops too that use their cop identity to be a racist, you know that.

Forum List

Back