Racist organizations that are vital parts of the current democrat party...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?

La Raza..hispanic racist group (for goodness sake it means "The Race")

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Congressional Black Caucus

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

the Church formerly run by racist jeremiah wright...

Current racists in the democrat party...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

bill clinton (also a violent sexual predator):
Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat, and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)

The Tea Party and Republican party are filled with minorities.....just look at the current slate of Republican governors and Presidential candidates..the wife of a racist is the only viable candidate for the democrats...and her husband is also a violent sexual predator....

Tell me this.....how many whites, asians, Jews or hispanics are in these democrat supported, democrat party supporting organizations.....

The nation of islam
The congressional black caucus
the new black panther party....

Displace the blame all you like..They did nothing wrong to the 9 in the church...

Displace the blame all you like..They did nothing wrong to the 9 in the church...

Yeah...one guy did...your point.......since you guys are smearing everyone you don't like with the guy and trying to blame them for him....these organizations are openly racist...and vital parts of the current democrat party.......deny that.....

Just look how our country has been in CHOAS since Obama and his nasty party has been in office to see this is a FACT.

They started with the OWS and branched out with blacklivesmatters and HERE WE ARE SIX years later with Riots, lootings, bitching about a flag, etc

It's been the most miserable six years our country has seen in a long time

Didn't see the Black Panthers slaughtering churchgoers

That was a second amendment loving conservative

Just look how our country has been in CHOAS since Obama and his nasty party has been in office to see this is a FACT.

They started with the OWS and branched out with blacklivesmatters and HERE WE ARE SIX years later with Riots, lootings, bitching about a flag, etc

Just waot til that n1gger Ben Carson gets the nod. Lol....your hero, Dylan Roof may have gave him the nomination...GOP guilt from the hate narrative you have spewed for 7 years.

No...they were too busy in the 60s selling drugs and murdering police informants...but they are and were a vital part of the democrat party...and they are racist...racist to their core.......

And I didn't see a republican/tea party/libertarian/conservative kill those church goers either....he said he hated the United States...which one of those groups believes that...he stepped on and burned the American flag...which one of those groups supports that....the left actually does step on and burn the American flag in their art and in their protests....

Just waot til that n1gger Ben Carson gets the nod. Lol....your hero, Dylan Roof may have gave him the nomination...GOP guilt from the hate narrative you have spewed for 7 years.

notice....it is the leftist that actually uses the "n"word...and implies the other guys use it, when they don't and haven't....

The spiritual son of alinsky has done his job...that is for sure......

^^^^How long till this nut job pulls a Dylann Roof? Bet the FBI is watching him. I think I'll ask them.

H

^^^^How long till this nut job pulls a Dylann Roof? Bet the FBI is watching him. I think I'll ask them.
Hell...i bet Staph id connecyed to a negro hatinh mass murderer. She is teaper scum. God is gonna punish her....i can't wait

1, He IS a skin head wanna be. That makes him a leftist.
2, He IS a George Wallace fan. That makes him a democrat.

notice....it is the leftist that actually uses the "n"word...and implies the other guys use it, when they don't and haven't....
That is because you are a pussy and lie to everyone else and yourself about your hate. Pussy

H

Hell...i bet Staph id connecyed to a negro hatinh mass murderer. She is teaper scum. God is gonna punish her....i can't wait
Being Teaper before being Teaper was cool.
untitled-2-recovered-recovered2.jpg

Nah, the Black Panthers just murdered HUNDREDS of innocent, and not so innocent, people.

Between those scum, the Black Liberation Army and the Symbionese Liberation Army, 'second amendment loving conservatives' got about 200 more murders before they're even close to catching those scum

scumbag

Here we go again digging up the Tea party

Democrats are so frikken out of anything new to run on. I hope the people are taking notes for the upcoming Presidential elections

kick this nasty party out OF OUR LIVES and Government FOR GOOD

But it has happened before, in your life time with white presidents.....more times under a white president than a black president...

Nah, the Black Panthers just murdered HUNDREDS of innocent, and not so innocent, people.

Between those scum, the Black Liberation Army and the Symbionese Liberation Army, 'second amendment loving conservatives' got about 200 more murders before they're even close to catching those scum

scumbag
2nd amendment conservatives are the killers now,,,so much for your utopia...

Forum List

Back