Racist Republican caught on tape

Just kidding. It was actually a Democrat.

Local Michigan Democrat Caught On Tape Calling Town Official An ?Arrogant N*gger? | Mediaite

Buena Vista Township Clerk Gloria Platko is resisting demands that she step down after another local official, Interim Township Manager Dexter Mitchell (a Democrat), taped a phone conversation in which Platko referred to Township Supervisor Dwayne Parker (also a Democrat) as “an arrogant ******.”

The 63 year-old Democrat later apologized for the “slip of the tongue,” but shockingly insisted that her use of the slur doesn’t make her racist, because she has “eaten Thanksgiving dinner with black friends at their house.”

At least she wasn't a Republican. Just imagine the firestorm if she were!

It would have been far more outrageous if she were in the GOP because the GOP is the White People Party and its policies are hostile and aggressive towards blacks and hispanics.

Republicans only have themselves to blame for this so-called "double standard".

If you want it to stop, you have to change your policies instead of throwing your online pity parties about it.

Exactly what policies are "hostile and aggressive towards blacks and Hispanics?" Please be specific. What can't be stopped is the left wing liberals and MSM lying about the history of the two parties. I have to admit it is an amazing bit of propaganda that the left has spun.

Local Michigan Democrat Caught On Tape Calling Town Official An ?Arrogant N*gger? | Mediaite

Buena Vista Township Clerk Gloria Platko is resisting demands that she step down after another local official, Interim Township Manager Dexter Mitchell (a Democrat), taped a phone conversation in which Platko referred to Township Supervisor Dwayne Parker (also a Democrat) as “an arrogant ******.”

The 63 year-old Democrat later apologized for the “slip of the tongue,” but shockingly insisted that her use of the slur doesn’t make her racist, because she has “eaten Thanksgiving dinner with black friends at their house.”

She needs to step down; don't need folks like that conducting the public's business.

OOOHHHHH
NOOOO
SHE
DID
NOT

Just use the, she has black friends, as an excuse

According to every rye crisp I told that I have black friends, saying that made me a racist

regardless if she was a democrat, or republican she shouldn't have said that. Now the fact that she was a "democrat" does not make her less likely to speak that way. I hear liberals all the time saying n--- this and n--- that. Ignorance and bigotry is what it is. It is blind to political parties or religious views.

Ridiculous.

Elaborate further please...

regardless if she was a democrat, or republican she shouldn't have said that. Now the fact that she was a "democrat" does not make her less likely to speak that way. I hear liberals all the time saying n--- this and n--- that. Ignorance and bigotry is what it is. It is blind to political parties or religious views.

Ridiculous.

He's one of those people who claims he never insults anyone.....yet does it all the time.....he's one of those people that says the jim crow democrats became republicans, except very few did.....and it shows since none of the state legislatures went republican in thes 70s.....if they all became republicans, we would have dominated the southerne state legislatures, it took 30-40 years, with northern migration to do that.

Finally, a democrat republicans can support.

and of course she gets a pass from you because she is a democrat

how pathetic

Ridiculous.

Liberals are much less likely to use the term "******" in a derogatory manner than are conservatives. You said you hear liberals saying it all the time. I call bullshit. Bigotry is a plank in the GOP platform. Thus your false equivalency is ridiculous.

Ridiculous.

He's one of those people who claims he never insults anyone.....yet does it all the time.....he's one of those people that says the jim crow democrats became republicans, except very few did.....and it shows since none of the state legislatures went republican in thes 70s.....if they all became republicans, we would have dominated the southerne state legislatures, it took 30-40 years, with northern migration to do that.

I claim to never insult anyone? Are you retarded? One of the reasons I even come here is to insult nutters like you. I have never claimed otherwise. Who are you confusing me with?

I have never said the words "Jime Crow" on these forums.

You are off base. Get your shit right.

I claim to never insult anyone? Are you retarded? One of the reasons I even come here is to insult nutters like you. I have never claimed otherwise. Who are you confusing me with?

Sorry bro, you're a liberal and they are always morally superior and dont insult people....that's what they say....The never use ******, chinc, whop, lymie, or any profanity.....it's hilarious to watch these people rag on Mark Furhman for calling a running criminal a ******, yet liberals do it to....this thread just proves publicly, what we all knew.....liberals like the n word just as much as anyone else.....

and yes you do insult people, but weak ass attemps are no big deal...keep trying though....maybe get a few facts and less talking points and they might sting more.

Sorry bro, you're a liberal and they are always morally superior and dont insult people....that's what they say....The never use ******, chinc, whop, lymie, or any profanity.....it's hilarious to watch these people rag on Mark Furhman for calling a running criminal a ******, yet liberals do it to....this thread just proves publicly, what we all knew.....liberals like the n word just as much as anyone else.....

and yes you do insult people, but weak ass attemps are no big deal...keep trying though....maybe get a few facts and less talking points and they might sting more.

You are rambling. I use ALL of those terms and every profanity ( and I spell them correctly as well ). But I use em' from the right place. Context is EVERYTHING.

Get a few facts? Did that directive come from a dud(e) who COMPLETELY missed the facts in his last post? Yes.....yes it did.

I will give you 30 minutes to find and cite a single "talking point" that I have used. Good luck.

You are rambling. I use ALL of those terms and every profanity ( and I spell them correctly as well ). But I use em' from the right place. Context is EVERYTHING.

Get a few facts? Did that directive come from a dud(e) who COMPLETELY missed the facts in his last post? Yes.....yes it did.

I will give you 30 minutes to find and cite a single "talking point" that I have used. Good luck.

Dude you do, oh and what context? So is MArk Furman a raging racist? Interesting, a liberal now say it's ok to use ******, but only in certain context.....now we're getting somewhere....so what is the context...singing a song?

Remember it was the left who attacked George Allen for using mukaka, which nobody konws what it means, I asked an indian friend of mine and he's never heard of it....

See the thing is there is past and a record.....and the left ignores all that and tries to keep everything in the present and they change their positions quite often, AND they love euphamisms, why? Why is midget a bad word? or retard? Liberals think changing language will make the issue go away....it doesnt....that's why I laugh at the language police. And my God dont ever use Shaniqua......ever!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Liberals are much less likely to use the term "******" in a derogatory manner than are conservatives. You said you hear liberals saying it all the time. I call bullshit. Bigotry is a plank in the GOP platform. Thus your false equivalency is ridiculous.

and here is a talking point....based on what??????

and liberals use it less? come one again a talking point and complete bullshit....they are the ones wanting people fired for saying ****** or for making fun of affirmative action.

Forum List

Back