Racist Republican caught on tape

I've gotten drunk and stoned with black friends.
I should have racist immunity.

They don't understand this shit at all. Mr. H.

You and your wife are a dream that's my old America. And Travellers too.

You guys are my Americana.

I can't pass judgment on someone I don't know from Adam
An impulsive, rash expression?
Maybe not worthy of a blanket racist label.

But... I agree, if it were a Republican this would be front page news.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Kmrz50Pjo]Wishbone Ash - Front Page News (Origninal 70's) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
By definition just calling a person a bad name is not racism.

racist
a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

Certainly she is in bad taste but she could be right, she could just not like the guy and used the worse derogatory name she could. Considering blacks use the term to describe each other then certainly the word alone is not racist.

That said if this were a Republican white guy the press would be all over it, maybe rightfully so. Really it is a non-story in my opinion. BTW isn't recording conversations without a person's knowledge against the law?

Sadly so will the Democrats.

You think so? Where? In her town? Here at USMB?

Maybe in your fantasy land?

Fantasy land it seems is where you are by and large both parties support there own no matter what they say or do if you think the Democrats don't then you have confirmed your place in fantasy land.

You write like shit. Go back to school.

Please...point out the liberals here who express support for this bitch.

Screw her. Hopefully this person just goes away. Dem or republican, I hate racists.

Buena Vista Township Clerk Gloria Platko is resisting demands that she step down after another local official, Interim Township Manager Dexter Mitchell (a Democrat), taped a phone conversation in which Platko referred to Township Supervisor Dwayne Parker (also a Democrat) as “an arrogant ******.”
Finally, a democrat republicans can support.

lol,

You democrats destroyed the black family and turned their children into gangster's. Ganta's that blow each other away,.

Have fun lying to yourselve. lol

Case in point.

Fantasy land it seems is where you are by and large both parties support there own no matter what they say or do if you think the Democrats don't then you have confirmed your place in fantasy land.

Not sure what language you are speaking but I think I get your point. Show where any liberal is supporting this piece of shit?

That is the difference between your side and mine. Maddow takes Obama to the shed frequently , Hannity NEVER, not once EVER said anything bad about Bush.

Not sure what language you are speaking but I think I get your point. Show where any liberal is supporting this piece of shit?

That is the difference between your side and mine. Maddow takes Obama to the shed frequently , Hannity NEVER, not once EVER said anything bad about Bush.

False. If by "bad" you mean the kind of dissent Maddow gives to Obama, then Hannity said "bad" things about Bush.

You write like shit. Go back to school.

Please...point out the liberals here who express support for this bitch.

There is nothing wrong with my writing perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension skills. I did not say liberals on this thread or even this board were supporting her I said by and large both parties support their own meaning that not all but the majority in both parties will support their own no matter what the fact you could not grasp such a simple point is hardly my fault.

The language would be English sorry if it's not your first language now what part of by and large both parties support their own did you not understand? It means that the majority but not all in the parties will support their own. I will address your whole maddow Hannity part even though it's a complete deflection the only time Maddow ever goes after Obama or any liberal is for not being liberal enough and surprise, surprise the only time Hannity ever goes after a Republican is for not being conservative enough his going after Joe Scarborough tonight a fine example. Maddow and Hannity are opposite sides of the same coin partisans who only go after people in their party for not being partisan enough.

I guess those Jim Crow democrats didnt join the republicans after all....who knew?

But then again this is what democrats call a racist.....funny where is the news coverage on this one?

Finally, a democrat republicans can support.

Because democrats support this crap all the time with Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.....remember democrats think this is the worst thing you can do, much worse than an abortion......I for one dont think someone is a racist for calling another person a name....it's a rediculous idea....but you looneys do and she got caught and you'll support her only because she is a democrat.

Because democrats support this crap all the time with Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.....remember democrats think this is the worst thing you can do, much worse than an abortion......I for one dont think someone is a racist for calling another person a name....it's a rediculous idea....but you looneys do and she got caught and you'll support her only because she is a democrat.

Who is supporting her?

The language would be English sorry if it's not your first language now what part of by and large both parties support their own did you not understand? It means that the majority but not all in the parties will support their own. I will address your whole maddow Hannity part even though it's a complete deflection the only time Maddow ever goes after Obama or any liberal is for not being liberal enough and surprise, surprise the only time Hannity ever goes after a Republican is for not being conservative enough his going after Joe Scarborough tonight a fine example. Maddow and Hannity are opposite sides of the same coin partisans who only go after people in their party for not being partisan enough.

Please. You write so badly that trying to figure out what you are saying is not worth it.

Who is supporting her?

Well you......do you back Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden? you voted for him.

Again I'm not the speech police and dont think what she said was a sign of racism....YOU DO......I dont....maybe he pissed her off and she said something mean.....OMG...we cant do that anymore....to a protected group.......

Just kidding. It was actually a Democrat.

Local Michigan Democrat Caught On Tape Calling Town Official An ?Arrogant N*gger? | Mediaite

Buena Vista Township Clerk Gloria Platko is resisting demands that she step down after another local official, Interim Township Manager Dexter Mitchell (a Democrat), taped a phone conversation in which Platko referred to Township Supervisor Dwayne Parker (also a Democrat) as “an arrogant ******.”

The 63 year-old Democrat later apologized for the “slip of the tongue,” but shockingly insisted that her use of the slur doesn’t make her racist, because she has “eaten Thanksgiving dinner with black friends at their house.”

At least she wasn't a Republican. Just imagine the firestorm if she were!

It would have been far more outrageous if she were in the GOP because the GOP is the White People Party and its policies are hostile and aggressive towards blacks and hispanics.

Republicans only have themselves to blame for this so-called "double standard".

If you want it to stop, you have to change your policies instead of throwing your online pity parties about it.

Who is supporting her?

Well you......do you back Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden? you voted for him.

Again I'm not the speech police and dont think what she said was a sign of racism....YOU DO......I dont....maybe he pissed her off and she said something mean.....OMG...we cant do that anymore....to a protected group.......

Well, since we cannot read her mind, we have only her words to go by. In my book, a white woman who calls a black person an "arrogant ******" is very likely a racist. She will be treated as such by liberals.

Of course, you are an excellent person to have this discussion with. Your recent discussion about your DMV experience in Denver was a nice window into your deeply racist soul.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7148610-post1.html

Forum List

Back