NJ Democrat Caught on Tape, Fears Her Town May Become a “F—ing N—–town”

We will see if she wins the mayoral election, resigns, or gets censured.

If not for the public relations problem, she would win handily. Belleville is a middle/lower middle class blue collar town that has seen their neighbor Newark go from a thriving city to a toilet. She talks exactly like all the white people I ever knew from that region.

So that is what the excuse will be if she loses? Could it be, if she loses, that the majority of Americans don't have a heart full of hate...or are you one who just denies what happens to further your personal cause.

Are you going to start a white guilt thread if she loses? Maybe you should plan a march.

Ha! You sure extrapolate a whole lot out of your own tepid head.

I don't have a "cause". I don't live in NJ and really don't give two shits what happens to his fat hag. All I was doing was telling the truth in that she speaks for her constituents. Newark, NJ is a violent cesspool with an an over represented black population and it resides just south of Belleville. The residents there have watched Newark go bad and they don't want it. They blame the high black population for the troubles of Newark and don't want it in their town.

msb-150x150.jpg

Posted by Jammie on Apr 29, 2014

Clearly all of America must condemn yet another racist Democrat. What is wrong with these people?

A Michigan forensics lab has confirmed the woman heard on a phone message claiming she doesn’t want Belleville to turn into a “(expletive) n—- town” is actually town councilwoman and mayoral candidate Marie Strumolo Burke.

Let a Republican say something like this, even for a local election, it would be continually reported on the national news. Let a Democrat do it and it's hidden away in local blogs where few will hear about it. :mad:

Read more @ NJ Democrat Caught on Tape, Fears Her Town May Become a ?F?ing N??town? | Jammie Wearing Fools and, if you live in her area, let everyone know about her.

And … don't forget who supported Jim Crow Laws and the KKK

Racist pub, racist dem: get rid of the all.

Yes, we remember that southern conservatives supported Jim Crow and opposed desegregation.

Lying fuckwad

msb-150x150.jpg

Clearly all of America must condemn yet another racist Democrat. What is wrong with these people?

Let a Republican say something like this, even for a local election, it would be continually reported on the national news. Let a Democrat do it and it's hidden away in local blogs where few will hear about it. :mad:

Read more @ NJ Democrat Caught on Tape, Fears Her Town May Become a ?F?ing N??town? | Jammie Wearing Fools and, if you live in her area, let everyone know about her.

Racist pub, racist dem: get rid of the all.

Yes, we remember that southern conservatives supported Jim Crow and opposed desegregation.

Lying fuckwad

Southern Strategy.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rnc-chair-michael-steele-confesses-to-race-based-southern-strategy/

Democrat southern strategy "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Democrat southern strategy "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

That was LBJ and it was a deflection from the point that the southern conservatives are all republicans.

msb-150x150.jpg

A Michigan forensics lab has confirmed the woman heard on a phone message claiming she doesn’t want Belleville to turn into a “(expletive) n—- town” is actually town councilwoman and mayoral candidate Marie Strumolo Burke.

It's a Democrat! Nothing to see here! Republicans/Whites are the only ones who can be racist!

If a Republican said this...
-the LSM hacks (mostly NBC and MSNBC) would be in a war against each other trying to see who can have the soundbite on the air the most.
-Jackass and Sharpie would be pushing and shoving to see how many microphones they can stick their old mugs in front of.

That was LBJ and it was a deflection from the point that the southern conservatives are all republicans.

You'd have to believe that LBJ was a conservative. Do you see how gullible you sound?

You'd have to believe that LBJ was a conservative. Do you see how gullible you sound?

You must be the one thats gullible. The Republicans admitted to the Southern Strategy but you still are claiming its false? :lol:

Forum List

Back