Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

The GOP desperately needs too address this problem and quickly if they are going to survive.

You desperately need to pull your head out of your ass and fix the real problem within our inner-cities that you have blindly allowed for the past 50 years. :(

And what did Bush do to "fix the real problem within our inner-cities"? What did Reagan do? What did the GOP do?

Nothing but shun blacks for the past 50 years I'll warrant.

Doesn't everyone get equal chance at schools, employment and self betterment? Why do you think blacks need the government to do everything for them????

Only they can advance themselves through hard work.

Does that give them a right to kill twice as many whites every year?
Does that give them a right to the high crime rate????
Does that give them the right to beat whites

Get out of the past and work towards better. WTF does reminding in the 1950's do to help blacks?

Does it give the right to whites to kill half as many blacks? How do you do math like this?

I am all for no crime. But just saying so will not make it happen. The whites' racist nature has changed little even if they hide it better and it doesn't help things to move toward the better.

Whites are racist as 1. we don't want to hire someone that isn't educated. Certainly not generalizing as a lot of blacks are. 2. A lot of blacks commit violent acts against whites. And lastly, people like you smearing us with the word racist for stating our concerns.

So you really believe that blacks aren't racist towards whites?:doubt: Seriously? How do we move ahead within your mind???? By reporting every case of self defense? Oh'yeah let's ban self defense. Sounds nuts. Or maybe let's just ignore white concerns of the violence and call him a racist.

How exactly will that move us ahead.

400+ black on white murders
200+ white on black murders

In 2009 based on the fbi. Typical for each year.

You sound like you want to outmurder the blacks. That will never be a solution for anything.

Given two job applicants, one black one white, equally qualified, most white employers will hire white. Racism is more subtle these days.

Does it give the right to whites to kill half as many blacks? How do you do math like this?

I am all for no crime. But just saying so will not make it happen. The whites' racist nature has changed little even if they hide it better and it doesn't help things to move toward the better.

Whites are racist as 1. we don't want to hire someone that isn't educated. Certainly not generalizing as a lot of blacks are. 2. A lot of blacks commit violent acts against whites. And lastly, people like you smearing us with the word racist for stating our concerns.

So you really believe that blacks aren't racist towards whites?:doubt: Seriously? How do we move ahead within your mind???? By reporting every case of self defense? Oh'yeah let's ban self defense. Sounds nuts. Or maybe let's just ignore white concerns of the violence and call him a racist.

You sound like you want to outmurder the blacks. That will never be a solution for anything.

Given two job applicants, one black one white, equally qualified, most white employers will hire white. Racism is more subtle these days.

I want to stop the genocide within our inner-cities and that would be the first step towards turning things around. So how do you get the idea I want to kill anyone? Just the opposite. :cuckoo:

Why should whites hire someone that has lower test scores or less history over someone that does??? I am for hiring people for their merits. Blacks are disadvantaged because they don't put in as much time into their schooling. Certainly this isn't the case for all of them but way to many.

So you want us to hire someone that doesn't understand the job?

Last edited:

I want to stop the genocide within our inner-cities and that would be the first step towards turning things around. So how do you get the idea I want to kill anyone? Just the opposite. :cuckoo:

Why should whites hire someone that has lower test scores or less history over someone that does??? I am for hiring people for their merits. Blacks are disadvantaged because they don't put in as much time into their schooling. Certainly this isn't the case for all of them but way to many.

You have misread my post. I said the applicants were equally qualified. Or are you saying there are no educated blacks?

You desperately need to pull your head out of your ass and fix the real problem within our inner-cities that you have blindly allowed for the past 50 years. :(

And what did Bush do to "fix the real problem within our inner-cities"? What did Reagan do? What did the GOP do?

"Shun" "OUR Blacks"??

Shun as treat them like adults?
You know, with the same rights and responsibilities as everyone else?

OUR Blacks??

Smacks of ownership!!!
Our blacks?
I don't own any blacks!!!
You racist prigg.
You disgust me.

You need to take a course on reading comprehension.

You have misread my post. I said the applicants were equally qualified. Or are you saying there are no educated blacks?

Oh,

I do think a lot of blacks are just as capable as anyone else. Do you think it is right to force businesses to hire someone based on race?

Doesn't everyone get equal chance at schools, employment and self betterment? Why do you think blacks need the government to do everything for them????

Only they can advance themselves through hard work.

BINGO!

But... white racism still permeates our American society and lodges a formidable roadblock to too many blacks for them to advance is my guess.

Oh,

I do think a lot of blacks are just as capable as anyone else. Do you think it is right to force businesses to hire someone based on race?

I am saying many employers DO hire based on race. They hire white.

The GOP desperately needs too address this problem and quickly if they are going to survive.

Bush isn't the Prez, your moronic half cracka is....what is he doing?

Oh,

I am saying many employers DO hire based on race. They hire white.

Bullshit nigga, prove it.

Your warrant is invalid.

Bush isn't the Prez, your moronic half cracka is....what is he doing?

Being half black enough?

Your warrant is invalid.

My 'warrant' is right-on brother!

Forum List

Back