Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

Should anyone that says a bad name be arrested?

If these Obama cult members and Obama HIMSELF had any say in it they would be..

why do you think they are constantly pushing this crap?

This is the way of fascism...Pretty soon calling a name to a protected class or the president will get you thrown in prison.

:eek:

Should anyone that says a bad name be arrested?

If these Obama cult members and Obama HIMSELF had any say in it they would be..

why do you think they are constantly pushing this crap?

This is the way of fascism...Pretty soon calling a name to a protected class or the president will get you thrown in prison.

:eek:

oh they would love that is that is where we are headed if people don't wake up

Racists have mostly always 'veered sharply to the right'. The more r-wing extremist you are the more likely you are to be racist. That's a fact Jack.

Orval Faubus - Democrat
Bull Connor - Democrat
George Wallace - Democrat
Grand Kleagle of the KKK Robert Byrd - Democrat
Regional Wizard KKK Albert Gore - Democrat

Oh sorry - were you lying about something?

I don't want to silence people, never have, never will. Black on white racism is no better than white on black racism. The difference being that white on black racism dwarfs black on white racism. No comparison.. none to speak of.

"White on black racism" defined as any opposition to the policies of Barack Obama and your shameful party - of course.

Your fellow leftist hatewinger, claims that calling whites "cracker" and other derogatory names isn't racism because, well because the honky muthafuckas deserve it..

Maybe your claim of higher incidence of white racism of blacks is bases on a similar ingrained racism on your part?

Are you an anti-white racist like hatewinger?

And what did Bush do to "fix the real problem within our inner-cities"? What did Reagan do? What did the GOP do?

Nothing but shun blacks for the past 50 years I'll warrant.

Bush did nothing.

Reagan did a great deal. The economic position of black Americans rose more under Reagan than at any time since the civil war.

Because I am conservative, thus honest - unlike leftist democrats, I will acknowledge that the meteoric rise of black incomes in the 80's was driven strongly by government employment. Even so, Reagan dragged black America into the middle class.

Obama got 95% of the black vote because blacks reject the Republican party in droves. Clinton got 90% of the black vote, Gore got about the same. News flash... Hillary will get about 95 % of the black vote if not a record more. Look for it to happen. The GOP shuns blacks and Mitt Romney proved that with flying colors!

Obama got 95% of the black vote purely because of his skin color.

That doesn't bother you because you are a total racist.

No doubt tea-baggers at work.

Opinion: Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all - CNN.com

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

Would this also include black conservatives who are called 'lawn jockeys', house nword' etc or is this just another lwing do as I say not as I do scene?

Racists have mostly always 'veered sharply to the right'. The more r-wing extremist you are the more likely you are to be racist. That's a fact Jack.

Orval Faubus - Democrat
Bull Connor - Democrat
George Wallace - Democrat
Grand Kleagle of the KKK Robert Byrd - Democrat
Regional Wizard KKK Albert Gore - Democrat

Oh sorry - were you lying about something?

Nice try clown but they were all r-wing conservatives... CONSERVATIVES. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n_YQ8560E1w]Elbert Guillory: "Why I Am a Republican" - YouTube[/ame]

Worth watching

The Republican party has veered sharply to the right and has became a comfortable place for many racists.

I realize that you're a mindless partisan hack, but who are the top three most racist characters on the board?

Zona, obviously. Snookie, Rdean?

What is the common thread? White hating leftists....

What about me? Don't I rate? Aw shucks, my feelings are hurt!

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

I don't want to silence people, never have, never will. Black on white racism is no better than white on black racism. The difference being that white on black racism dwarfs black on white racism. No comparison.. none to speak of.

"White on black racism" defined as any opposition to the policies of Barack Obama and your shameful party - of course.

Your fellow leftist hatewinger, claims that calling whites "cracker" and other derogatory names isn't racism because, well because the honky muthafuckas deserve it..

Maybe your claim of higher incidence of white racism of blacks is bases on a similar ingrained racism on your part?

Are you an anti-white racist like hatewinger?

I don't hate whites, heck, some of my best friends are white. If I call one of my white friends "cracker" he or she laughs wholeheartedly. Comparing "cracker" to "******" is pathetic. "Cracker' doesn't even rate as an offensive term... unless you are a white racist that is... then that individual is probably greatly offended.

I'm not a racist, bias maybe but clearly not a racist.

And what did Bush do to "fix the real problem within our inner-cities"? What did Reagan do? What did the GOP do?

Bush did nothing.

Reagan did a great deal. The economic position of black Americans rose more under Reagan than at any time since the civil war.

Because I am conservative, thus honest - unlike leftist democrats, I will acknowledge that the meteoric rise of black incomes in the 80's was driven strongly by government employment. Even so, Reagan dragged black America into the middle class.

Reagan? Why I'll have you know that Reagan was probably the most anti-black president we've had in the last 100 years. Reagan was staunchly anti–civil rights, anti-affirmative action and anti-black initiatives. Not to mention anti-union, anti-gov't, anti-social security.

Indeed, Ronald Reagan was no friend to blacks.

What about me? Don't I rate? Aw shucks, my feelings are hurt!

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

You are a mindless hack, to be sure. But in the past you've been the OWS shitter type, rather than the racist.

I know that Salem style witch trials are the new party platform with all the drones out hunting "racists," who are defined as anyone who opposes party goals. You being a drone, will do as the party instructs, but nah - you don't fall into the traditional racists here. I'm betting that you're white and stupid - living in moms basement, smoking dope and festering over the fact that no one has handed you billions of dollars because, uh, just because.

The festering hatred of whites that drives many of your fellow leftists doesn't really manifest in you, dood...

Bush did nothing.

Reagan? Why I'll have you know that Reagan was probably the most anti-black president we've had in the last 100 years. Reagan was staunchly anti–civil rights, anti-affirmative action and anti-black initiatives. Not to mention anti-union, anti-gov't, anti-social security.

Setting your misrepresentations aside, let me ax you a question....

Why do Blacks need help?

Do you think they're stupid? I don't. I think Black People are just as capable as anybody else.

Do you think they're lazy? I don't. I think Black People are just as willing to work a decent paying job as anybody else.

Do you think Black Men don't enjoy the pleasures of having a Family and of Family Life?

I do. I think Black People are no different than anybody else in that regard.

In fact, I think Black People are just as capable, just as smart, just as hard-working, just as law-abiding, just as family loving, just as goo as any other group of people in this Country.

YOU are the racist. You and the entire dimocrap party are the racists by tacitly implying that Black People... "Well, those po' darkies, they just can't do no good without us hard workin' White Folks helpin' them out"

That, my stupid little friend, is REAL racism.

I think Black People are just as good as anybody else, and to think otherwise is racism.

I am a Republican. You are a dimocrap, where the ugly face of racism has ALWAYS existed in this Country.

Black People don't need your help. What they need is for you to get out of their way and stop holding them back

Bush did nothing.

Being the honest liberal that I am I have to correct you and state that President George W Bush's Africa Aids program was very commendable.

I don't hate whites, heck, some of my best friends are white. If I call one of my white friends "cracker" he or she laughs wholeheartedly. Comparing "cracker" to "******" is pathetic.

Because the honky muthafuckas deserve it?

"Cracker' doesn't even rate as an offensive term...

ROFL

It's a racial epithet - no different at all from the word "******," save that it is launched at whites.

See, your shameful party - your party of the the trail of tears, your party of slavery, your party of the KKK, your party of Jim Crow, your party hasn't changed at all - not one bit. That you now target whites for your racist attacks doesn't change anything - you've merely substituted one skin color to hate for another.

unless you are a white racist that is... then that individual is probably greatly offended.

I'm not a racist, bias maybe but clearly not a racist.

I see, so taking offense at your shameful party using racist epithets makes the victim a racist..

ROFL

You are a partisan moron, but the fact is that black America fared financially better under Reagan than any other administration since the civil war.

Despite your lies.

Forum List

Back