Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

I think most of us are worried about the racist taunts coming out of Old Thunderbird drinking, Bel-Aire smoking golf hack called POTUS

He's rrrracist

-Geaux

So any black person who is successful without government is an Uncle Tom? You can always count on the left to continue on with their racist comments towards those who choose not to fit into their preferred "ideology" and direction for this country. Sorry, but with a little hard work, determination, and initiative you can be successful apart from having to rely on government to do the work for you.

Did you know many whites rely on gov't to do the work for them also? About the same percentage as blacks I'll warrant.

Oh, I'm sure you'd find many among the poor who find the easier path is to accept only what the government has to offer them. Often when you have decided to "settle" with whatever provisions another allows or offers, you create apathy within those individuals. When that happens... any initiative, drive or need to provide for ones self becomes less important. Apathy doesn't discriminate, it's only encouraged through a government that provides no accountability and is only concerned for maintaining this addictive dependency for the certainty of votes. The poor becomes the addict, while the government becomes the enabling supplier. It's only the responsible, hard working, self supporting taxpayer who has to pay for another's habit.

Well, let's see, about half the individuals on welfare, food stamps, SS are Republicans. What's your answer for that?

Whites don't complain the they are owed some kind of cosmic unpayabe debt.

No, whites just generally blame minorities for their woes.

Funny, I always thought it was the jealousy of the rich, and the possessions of another that has incited so much woes in this country? Is that not what Obama tries so often to convince the rest of us of?

Last edited:
the commie in chief plays race politics to keep the masses divided while insulating himself from his treasonous scandals. Comrade obama deserves to be called a ******.

republicans.....you have a problem

no more than you democrats do...you have sitting representatives call people in this country, crackers..not someone on a messageboard you are wailing about

so go clean up your garbage party...then we might give a shit what any of you democrats say about who or what is racist...

Off with you little racist lovers now...shoo

zing....

Did you know many whites rely on gov't to do the work for them also? About the same percentage as blacks I'll warrant.

Oh, I'm sure you'd find many among the poor who find the easier path is to accept only what the government has to offer them. Often when you have decided to "settle" with whatever provisions another allows or offers, you create apathy within those individuals. When that happens... any initiative, drive or need to provide for ones self becomes less important. Apathy doesn't discriminate, it's only encouraged through a government that provides no accountability and is only concerned for maintaining this addictive dependency for the certainty of votes. The poor becomes the addict, while the government becomes the enabling supplier. It's only the responsible, hard working, self supporting taxpayer who has to pay for another's habit.

Well, let's see, about half the individuals on welfare, food stamps, SS are Republicans. What's your answer for that?

I never thought social security was really an option? How can I get myself out of THAT government mess? Now with respect to welfare and food stamps, I'm sure you can find a link to support this. Let's see if you'd rather try to weasel your way out of providing one.

I never thought social security was really an option? How can I get myself out of THAT government mess? Now with respect to welfare and food stamps, I'm sure you can find a link to support this. Let's see if you'd rather try to weasel your way out of providing one.

That's just my educated opinion and I bet it's a good one. Let's see you try to disprove it. That should be easy for you.

That's just my educated opinion and I bet it's a good one. Let's see you try to disprove it. That should be easy for you.

I'm not the one pulling statistics out of the air that I can't back up, but (as my previous reply hinted) I had already expected as much coming from you. Thanks for proving my point.

You can't reference FACTS and then claim it is mere opinion. Doesn't work like that. It's on YOU to provide said facts. Either you can or you can't. Be honest about it.

I'm not the one pulling statistics out of the air that I can't back up, but (as my previous reply hinted) I had already expected as much coming from you. Thanks for proving my point.

You made no point. But if you are intellectually honest you would agree with my assessment. It's only logic. But... I will try to back up myself with stats if I can. Work with me, come up with something too. I'll go first if you want. Though not until later today or tomorrow. I've got to leave right now.

You can't reference FACTS and then claim it is mere opinion. Doesn't work like that. It's on YOU to provide said facts. Either you can or you can't. Be honest about it.

I can too. Most everyone here does the same. I will provide facts... will work on it. You be honest, wouldn't you think it's about half and half? logic dictates so. And so, I'd be willing to bet that about half the people on welfare/food stamps are Republicans. Anyone?

Last edited:

You made no point. But if you are intellectually honest you would agree with my assessment. It's only logic.

No, it's the opposite of logic. You seem to have no idea what "logic" means.

Forum List

Back