Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

Bush did nothing.

Reagan did a great deal. The economic position of black Americans rose more under Reagan than at any time since the civil war.

Because I am conservative, thus honest - unlike leftist democrats, I will acknowledge that the meteoric rise of black incomes in the 80's was driven strongly by government employment. Even so, Reagan dragged black America into the middle class.

Reagan? Why I'll have you know that Reagan was probably the most anti-black president we've had in the last 100 years. Reagan was staunchly anti–civil rights, anti-affirmative action and anti-black initiatives. Not to mention anti-union, anti-gov't, anti-social security.

Indeed, Ronald Reagan was no friend to blacks.

Setting your misrepresentations aside, let me ax you a question....

Why do Blacks need help?

Do you think they're stupid? I don't. I think Black People are just as capable as anybody else.

Do you think they're lazy? I don't. I think Black People are just as willing to work a decent paying job as anybody else.

Do you think Black Men don't enjoy the pleasures of having a Family and of Family Life?

I do. I think Black People are no different than anybody else in that regard.

In fact, I think Black People are just as capable, just as smart, just as hard-working, just as law-abiding, just as family loving, just as goo as any other group of people in this Country.

YOU are the racist. You and the entire dimocrap party are the racists by tacitly implying that Black People... "Well, those po' darkies, they just can't do no good without us hard workin' White Folks helpin' them out"

That, my stupid little friend, is REAL racism.

I think Black People are just as good as anybody else, and to think otherwise is racism.

I am a Republican. You are a dimocrap, where the ugly face of racism has ALWAYS existed in this Country.

Black People don't need your help. What they need is for you to get out of their way and stop holding them back

Bravo! Well said. Except for your insults you sound so much like a well defined, well rounded liberal democrat.

Bravo! Well said. Except for your insults you sound so much like a well defined, well rounded liberal democrat.

I've never met a "liberal" democrat.

Every democrat I've met is like you, leftist and authoritarian - working to end fundamental civil rights and establish state control over all aspects of our lives, including health care, education, employment, religion, and of course, speech.

The liberals, like me, all reside in either the Libertarian party or the GOP.

What about me? Don't I rate? Aw shucks, my feelings are hurt!

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

You are a mindless hack, to be sure. But in the past you've been the OWS shitter type, rather than the racist.

I know that Salem style witch trials are the new party platform with all the drones out hunting "racists," who are defined as anyone who opposes party goals. You being a drone, will do as the party instructs, but nah - you don't fall into the traditional racists here. I'm betting that you're white and stupid - living in moms basement, smoking dope and festering over the fact that no one has handed you billions of dollars because, uh, just because.

The festering hatred of whites that drives many of your fellow leftists doesn't really manifest in you, dood...

I am not "white and stupid" as you succinctly put it. I am brown and proud. I am Mexican-American hyphenated and all.

Yeah, but blacks calling white POTUS crackers and such, is OK

Double standard a-holes

I swear Obama has set race relations back 30 years in his 5 years of ineptness

-Geaux

Yeah, but blacks calling white POTUS crackers and such, is OK

Double standard a-holes

I swear Obama has set race relations back 30 years in his 5 years of ineptness

-Geaux

No doubt President Obama has set race-relations back about 60 years. A black man in the White House as POTUS is way over the top for the millions of white racists that still abound.

The 'South' shall rise again is their mantra now days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back