Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

If there's any dividing going on, it's coming from the right. Are we seeing efforts to end the division? NO, we get charges that the president is a racist or get treated to the antics if a miniscule party like the Black Panthers. If there's lying going on, it's on the part of those who are lying to themselves. Anyone who's grown up in this country can't help but have seen it on many occasions, unless they're willfully blind.

Right, because your accusations of witchcraft and the witch hunts you conducts "heal" the nation.

If only all would confess and accept Obama as their only lord, to be obeyed without question, there would be no division....

Hey, y'all are racist scumbags, but at least you mean evil.

If there's any dividing going on, it's coming from the right. Are we seeing efforts to end the division? NO, we get charges that the president is a racist or get treated to the antics if a miniscule party like the Black Panthers. If there's lying going on, it's on the part of those who are lying to themselves. Anyone who's grown up in this country can't help but have seen it on many occasions, unless they're willfully blind.

Right, because your accusations of witchcraft and the witch hunts you conducts "heal" the nation.

If only all would confess and accept Obama as their only lord, to be obeyed without question, there would be no division....

Hey, y'all are racist scumbags, but at least you mean evil.

You're a sick, sick puppy. :chillpill:

Thank God there's a 'Music' forum to disappear to. :eusa_boohoo:

No doubt tea-baggers at work.

Opinion: Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all - CNN.com

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

I still can not figure out if the song black sheep was racist of not? I take honor in being the black sheep of the family and I always remember that great 80's? t.v. show Bye Bye Black sheep, WWII hype about the Ace Pappy Boyington and his crew
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pappy_Boyington

Last edited:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

There are WITCHES I tell you, and the faithful of Barack will root them out wherever they hide. Any who speaks against our lord Barack is a vile racist, AKA a witch. The faithful of the NSA will hear your blasphemy, and the holy warriors of the IRS will descend upon you.

REPENT VILE WITCHES.

That's right, ignore everyone who doesn't bend to your prejudices. Any wonder racism is still a problem in this country? I'm going to shut up about it just they way you shut up about things you believe in, not highly likely.

lol, you big man you let them have it.... pound your chest while you're at it...:lol::cuckoo:

That's OK, I'll leave you alone before you have an aneurysm. I just find it funny that you express yourself anyway you want, but seem to intimate that I shouldn't. That's not freedom in my book and may be at the root of your blindness to the topic of the thread. Think about it. Over and out.

I don't give a shit how you EXPRESS yourself. man you have lost it..you DIRECTED your post to me even though I had not SPOKEN to you...now you're whining because I ANSWERED you with the same SNARK you did me...you might need help dear...seriously

I still can not figure out if the song black sheep was racist of not? I take honor in being the black sheep of the family and I always remember that great 80's? t.v. show Ba Ba Black sheep, WWII hype about the Ace Pappy Boyington and his crew

Have you accepted Barack Obama as your personal lord and savior? If not, you are a witch, a racist.

I watched the video at the link to the original article from AZ Central...http://www.azcentral.com/news/polit...x-protests-outside-school.html?nclick_check=1

No singing, no racism.

In fact the reporter said everyone was being very civil to one another.

The article says something about singing...but there were news crews on hand...so where is the video?

You need to understand, these priests of Obama over at CNN are hunting WITCHES. This is VERY IMPORATANT - the witches must be found and destroyed. So sometimes, the priests need to make things up, just to show how dangerous the witches are. Acts of witchcraft/racism might be made up 100% of the time, but with how important it is to find and destroy all the witches - this is understandable and should be commended....

What it has to do is with more liberal posting of BS in an attempt to fan the fire of division. If this is nothing more then the proven lying from the liberal left it hardly ranks with what a Congressman said about white people. That is assuming those saying these things, if true, were not plants from the lying left.

The truth is that the Democrat party is the party of slavery to which they never apologized.

See:

2a. Freudian Projection

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto an opponent is called Freudian Projection.

• A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.
  • The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.
  • Attributing one's own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.
  • The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.
  • People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.

Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.

You're a sick, sick puppy. :chillpill:

Thank God there's a 'Music' forum to disappear to. :eusa_boohoo:

But you haven't even burned any of the witches yet!

g12c000000000000000b74088220b3b0187826769c631a88023c20b5879.jpg

Be vewwy quite, we're hunting racists....

I still can not figure out if the song black sheep was racist of not? I take honor in being the black sheep of the family and I always remember that great 80's? t.v. show Ba Ba Black sheep, WWII hype about the Ace Pappy Boyington and his crew

Have you accepted Barack Obama as your personal lord and savior? If not, you are a witch, a racist.

lol didnt read the entire thread, so now we are racist and a warlock/witch?

Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

Why? I love to see honest Republicans showing the world who they are. I've known it for a long time but some Republicans pretend it's not who they are.

If that's what you vote for, that's who you are.

how do you they are tea party and not liberals trying to make his opposition look bad?

why isn't rangel's use of cracker equally disturbing?

What it has to do is with more liberal posting of BS in an attempt to fan the fire of division. If this is nothing more then the proven lying from the liberal left it hardly ranks with what a Congressman said about white people. That is assuming those saying these things, if true, were not plants from the lying left.

The truth is that the Democrat party is the party of slavery to which they never apologized.

You mean like how the President and the left all claim Zimmerman is a white man? Like that?

Forum List

Back