Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

Why? I love to see honest Republicans showing the world who they are. I've known it for a long time but some Republicans pretend it's not who they are.

If that's what you vote for, that's who you are.

I watched the video you posted in the race forum

the racial taunts were

impeach Obama
boo

yep, really racist

Does anybody on the left have any pride in being honest AND thinking for themselves?

they take something from a opinion from Cnn and from some rag called, the Arizona Republic and run with as PROOF to dump on their fellow Americans who haven't done a damn thing to them...

that is SAD sad sad

Last edited:
Slavery is America's Holocaust. It took a century after the ratification of the XIII Amendment to end Jim Crow. Will it take another century before bigots and demagogues finally stop trying subvert America by inciting hatred among our citizens? I really thought we had grown beyond this stuff as a people. Obama's election shows that American racism is a virus that never really leaves the system. In Germany, you wave a swastika and you go to prison. In America, you put the Confederate flag on your pickup and people think it is cute.

Last edited:
Slavery is America's Holocaust. It took a century after the ratification of the XIII Amendment to end Jim Crow. Will it take another century before bigots and demagogues finally stop trying subvert America by inciting hatred among our citizens. I really thought we had grown beyond this stuff as a people. Obama's election shows that American racism is a virus that never really leaves the system. In Germany, you wave a swastika and you go to prison. In America, you put the Confederate flag on your pickup and people think it is cute.

wow, some of you shouldn't live in a country that is FREE...not when you can move to one and get Prison for waving a swastika...sounds like Utopia..
So Charlie Rangel should go to prison, he call the people in this country, crackers?

Last edited:
Slavery is America's Holocaust. It took a century after the ratification of the XIII Amendment to end Jim Crow. Will it take another century before bigots and demagogues finally stop trying subvert America by inciting hatred among our citizens? I really thought we had grown beyond this stuff as a people. Obama's election shows that American racism is a virus that never really leaves the system. In Germany, you wave a swastika and you go to prison. In America, you put the Confederate flag on your pickup and people think it is cute.

so move to Germany, who cares? :rolleyes:

Saying he's 47% black sounds more like he's being picked on for not being black enough. Who knows. I do know that this stupidity isn't common among any Repubs I know. Not that some people are intelligent enough to realize that.

Biden still holds the record for most racist remark regarding Obama when he said that Obama was the 'first clean and articulate black candidate.' Come on, that is BAD and yet was tolerated. The worst part is that he was being sincere.

I wouldn't doubt for a second that people infiltrate protests to hold up inflammatory signs. Some leftist organizations promised to do exactly that and planned to show up at tea party rallies, or any Republican events, and act like the epitome of racist idiots. When this type of thing is seen, the best thing to do is ignore it, but some would rather make the usual attempt to try and paint the entire right in the same light as the worst examples they can dig up.

Last edited:
You post a video of a Democrat and they are quick to accuse it being Edited...

but they post a video of Republicans, Conservatives and now the Tea Party and say it's the truth and nothing but the truth..

I posted on the video of Pelosi where she claimed they were called vulgar names and spit on, well someone offered a 10,000 reward to anyone if they had a video that proved it.... guess what, not ONE turned up...

No doubt tea-baggers at work.

Opinion: Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all - CNN.com

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"
Wasn't there a discussion just recently on this forum about PC being used as a means to silence debate?

Who was it that was telling Me that it never ever happens?

And oh look.......Here it is, right before our very eyes.

BTW....you cry about insults hurled at Obama, and then call people tea-baggers?

Is that like saying you haven't insulted a redneck in a whole year?

Simply amazing.

A N is someone who expects special privilege because of their blackness, or someone who expects special privilege due to being born in a poor white area. Both are often lifelong dependents on taxpayers generation after generation.

People should be judged by their character and by not living in the past. Their are Ns of all colors, and there are likely more white ones than black ones. Obama is one of the black ones due to his lack of character and honesty.

I'm not a racist, but I am a realistic, patriotic American. I don't use the N word except on rare cases, but I have used it for all colors on Occasion. Poor Paula D. got crucified for using it 27 years ago after being mugged by a black guy which shows that the hypocrisy among race baiters is alive and well.

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

I am more concerned by the idiots who want to blame people who have nothing to do with the taunts than I am with the people who actually say them. You are actually worse than they are.

Last edited:

I still can not figure out if the song black sheep was racist of not? I take honor in being the black sheep of the family and I always remember that great 80's? t.v. show Bye Bye Black sheep, WWII hype about the Ace Pappy Boyington and his crew
Pappy Boyington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(speaking of the Flying Tigers my grandmother married Red Probst while he was a Tiger.)

I guess it is WAY too much to expect people to simply say..."Gee those people who did that are wrong...but they don't represent all who are against Obama and his policies."

No.....WAY too much.

If it's true it ain't racist. When are lefties going to quit whining about race and demand that the president freaking addresses the problems that the Country faces?

I guess it is WAY too much to expect people to simply say..."Gee those people who did that are wrong...but they don't represent all who are against Obama and his policies."

No.....WAY too much.

I watched two videos at the event.

I dare you to find one racist comment or sign

where are they?

No.....WAY too much.

I watched two videos at the event.

I dare you to find one racist comment or sign

where are they?

I seen none...

It is somehow wrong to scream a word but on the other hand it isn't wrong for a mob of thugs to beat someone up. :eusa_eh:

I am more concerned by the idiots who want to blame people who have nothing to do with the taunts than I am with the people who actually say them. You are actually worse than they are.

Wanting to silence people is one of the tools used by fascist.

Obama supporters have thin skins and the best they can do is cry "racist" when Americans dare to criticize him. Remember what the crazy anti-American nut cases organized by alleged anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan did to President Bush? They lynched dummies and burned effigies of the President along with the Flag. Sheehan's nut cases disappeared when Obama was elected although the same Military situation existed in Iraq and Afghanistan. That will tell you something about their true motivation.

Forum List

Back