Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

You post a video of a Democrat and they are quick to accuse it being Edited...

but they post a video of Republicans, Conservatives and now the Tea Party and say it's the truth and nothing but the truth..

I posted on the video of Pelosi where she claimed they were called vulgar names and spit on, well someone offered a 10,000 reward to anyone if they had a video that proved it.... guess what, not ONE turned up...

17 seconds in. Later, congressman said he stopped because the guy spit on him. Republicans say if they can't see every drop, they don't believe it happened. At 33 seconds, you can see him wiping it off.

Took 5 seconds to find it. D... B....

then why don't you go collect the REWARD ...you are so sure of it?
gawd, you people will take the side of politicians over your fellow Americans...that is some scary stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
You post a video of a Democrat and they are quick to accuse it being Edited...

but they post a video of Republicans, Conservatives and now the Tea Party and say it's the truth and nothing but the truth..

I posted on the video of Pelosi where she claimed they were called vulgar names and spit on, well someone offered a 10,000 reward to anyone if they had a video that proved it.... guess what, not ONE turned up...

17 seconds in. Later, congressman said he stopped because the guy spit on him. Republicans say if they can't see every drop, they don't believe it happened. At 33 seconds, you can see him wiping it off.

Took 5 seconds to find it. D... B....

then why don't you go collect the REWARD ...you are so sure of it?
gawd, you people will take the side of politicians over your fellow Americans...that is some scary stuff...

that was from years ago

let's see the racist signs and taunts recently in AZ

right now liar

Last edited by a moderator:
OP- Amazing what brainwashed hater dupes think they can get away with these days- all they do is scare the heck out of 60-80% of the country. Keep it up- you're the greatest!

I'm amazed how your willing to prove on a daily basis that we still have a long way to go with regard to race. The fact that you have this attitude proves the very thing liberals are saying. You're your own worst enemy.

Even the rednecks no longer pretend that any other Democratic Party President would have gotten treated like Mr. Obama has. No doubt that racism is alive and well in this nation.

I think this is one reason why the voter registration drives will ultimately backfire on the GOP...blacks are seeing this unbridled hatred for OUR president--by OUR I mean all Americans--based largely on race and realize that their voice was heard once and it can be heard again if they will only speak.

I do think there are very large policy differences where reasonable people can disagree vehemently. But how often do we hear about them really? Not as often as we should and not as often as we would with a Caucasian in the Oval.

They are their own worst enemy; they endorse the dumb and the ignorant and frankly the most distasteful qualities of the nation. I would be happy if I had two parties to consider but it looks like they are taking themselves out of the running. Too bad.:(

OP- Amazing what brainwashed hater dupes think they can get away with these days- all they do is scare the heck out of 60-80% of the country. Keep it up- you're the greatest!

there is no evidence that supports the OPINION piece in the OP

there are two vids of the event one by a news crew.

I dare you to show us where the racist taunts are.

Who is the brainwashed hater dupe now?

I won't shut up Zona or Boecca

I have a right to speak out loudly!!!!

How would you feel if I said that I had private information that you both ran a dog fighting ring?

Then i would try to find out how you found out my last name is vick. :doubt:

I'm amazed how your willing to prove on a daily basis that we still have a long way to go with regard to race. The fact that you have this attitude proves the very thing liberals are saying. You're your own worst enemy.

Even the rednecks no longer pretend that any other Democratic Party President would have gotten treated like Mr. Obama has. No doubt that racism is alive and well in this nation.

I think this is one reason why the voter registration drives will ultimately backfire on the GOP...blacks are seeing this unbridled hatred for OUR president--by OUR I mean all Americans--based largely on race and realize that their voice was heard once and it can be heard again if they will only speak.

I do think there are very large policy differences where reasonable people can disagree vehemently. But how often do we hear about them really? Not as often as we should and not as often as we would with a Caucasian in the Oval.

They are their own worst enemy; they endorse the dumb and the ignorant and frankly the most distasteful qualities of the nation. I would be happy if I had two parties to consider but it looks like they are taking themselves out of the running. Too bad.:(

then you can show us the signs and racist taunts in the 2 vids?

what's amazing about you two faced hypocrites you have a sitting elected Representative (Charlie Rangel) calling people crackers and you all hardly blink an eye..

but keep it up the people are seeing just who engages in racism frequently and who sits back and condones it..

How would you feel if I said that I had private information that you both ran a dog fighting ring?

I don't believe I have ever ever told you to shut up, Matthew. I want to hear you loud and clear. I want to know you clearly for what you are.

I think the left screams about racism so hard because they are desperate to equate anything obie does outside and disconnected from acting like the stereo typical black person.

Welfare, take other peoples money, we can't make it because we're black, you owe us, whitey screws us, if I wasn't black you would like my policies...

Racism today is nothing more than a ruse to insulate the one person in power that could change that perception. Sadly he isn't doing that.

I don't believe I have ever ever told you to shut up, Matthew. I want to hear you loud and clear. I want to know you clearly for what you are.

LOL!!!

That's hilarious!!!

Forum List

Back