Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

You post a video of a Democrat and they are quick to accuse it being Edited...

but they post a video of Republicans, Conservatives and now the Tea Party and say it's the truth and nothing but the truth..

I posted on the video of Pelosi where she claimed they were called vulgar names and spit on, well someone offered a 10,000 reward to anyone if they had a video that proved it.... guess what, not ONE turned up...

17 seconds in. Later, congressman said he stopped because the guy spit on him. Republicans say if they can't see every drop, they don't believe it happened. At 33 seconds, you can see him wiping it off.

Took 5 seconds to find it. D... B....

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it is WAY too much to expect people to simply say..."Gee those people who did that are wrong...but they don't represent all who are against Obama and his policies."

No.....WAY too much.

I watched two videos at the event.

I dare you to find one racist comment or sign

where are they?

As I said.....WAY too much to expect.

A N is someone who expects special privilege because of their blackness, or someone who expects special privilege due to being born in a poor white area. Both are often lifelong dependents on taxpayers generation after generation.

People should be judged by their character and by not living in the past. Their are Ns of all colors, and there are likely more white ones than black ones. Obama is one of the black ones due to his lack of character and honesty.

I'm not a racist, but I am a realistic, patriotic American. I don't use the N word except on rare cases, but I have used it for all colors on Occasion. Poor Paula D. got crucified for using it 27 years ago after being mugged by a black guy which shows that the hypocrisy among race baiters is alive and well.

Don't worry. You're a racist. Be proud of who you are.

I guess it is WAY too much to expect people to simply say..."Gee those people who did that are wrong...but they don't represent all who are against Obama and his policies."

No.....WAY too much.

I watched two videos at the event.

I dare you to find one racist comment or sign

where are they?

As I said.....WAY too much to expect.

apparently telling the truth is too much to expect from the likes of you

come up with the goods or it's a HOAX

A N is someone who expects special privilege because of their blackness, or someone who expects special privilege due to being born in a poor white area. Both are often lifelong dependents on taxpayers generation after generation.

People should be judged by their character and by not living in the past. Their are Ns of all colors, and there are likely more white ones than black ones. Obama is one of the black ones due to his lack of character and honesty.

I'm not a racist, but I am a realistic, patriotic American. I don't use the N word except on rare cases, but I have used it for all colors on Occasion. Poor Paula D. got crucified for using it 27 years ago after being mugged by a black guy which shows that the hypocrisy among race baiters is alive and well.

Don't worry. You're a racist. Be proud of who you are.

don't worry, you are a liar

No.....WAY too much.

that doesn't even make sense. i have yet to see anything that indicates this happened. why should i condemn something that never happened? if i made up lies about obama, would you condemn him?

No doubt tea-baggers at work.

Opinion: Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all - CNN.com

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

What are you worried about? That race might become an issue?

You post a video of a Democrat and they are quick to accuse it being Edited...

but they post a video of Republicans, Conservatives and now the Tea Party and say it's the truth and nothing but the truth..

I posted on the video of Pelosi where she claimed they were called vulgar names and spit on, well someone offered a 10,000 reward to anyone if they had a video that proved it.... guess what, not ONE turned up...

17 seconds in. Later, congressman said he stopped because the guy spit on him. Republicans say if they can't see every drop, they don't believe it happened. At 33 seconds, you can see him wiping it off.

Took 5 seconds to find it. D... B....

They spit on Obama?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

What are you worried about? That race might become an issue?

Oh, fuck,

Obama just spent 2 years screaming about race!!! He made it a issue. The left just wants the debate to be one sided.

No.....WAY too much.

well we're sorry we don't just jump through hoops and say that...but it could be that this shit IS constantly posted about the Tea Party, we why do we need to sit back and take it? ...but hey, gee those people did wrong...does that satisfy you people and they won't post anymore of these? pfeesh, we can dream, but some of you are predictable..

Last edited:

A video posted of the event does not show anyone with said signs and no song either. Go figure I guess the left thinks they can fabricate any story they want.

What used to make America great is the fact that you could taunt the goddamn President.

WTF is wrong with you people?

That is very true and IMHO, B. Hussein Obama is a lying, non-transparent, radical muslim sympathizing, incompetent, non-patriotic POS! :mad:

I want some proof this happened. Whitaker is hardly an unbiased observer.

Where is the sign?

where is a recording?

What used to make America great is the fact that you could taunt the goddamn President.

WTF is wrong with you people?

That is very true and IMHO, B. Hussein Obama is a lying, non-transparent, radical muslim sympathizing, incompetent, non-patriotic POS! :mad:

Do you live in AZ?
Do you make signs?

are you libs capable of telling the truth?

where are the signs?

show us

Forum List

Back