Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

OP- Amazing what brainwashed hater dupes think they can get away with these days- all they do is scare the heck out of 60-80% of the country. Keep it up- you're the greatest!

what's amazing about you two faced hypocrites you have a sitting elected Representative (Charlie Rangel) calling people crackers and you all hardly blink an eye..

but keep it up the people are seeing just who engages in racism frequently and who sits back and condones it..

Rangel's not my Rep, nor would I vote for him if he was.

I'm amazed how your willing to prove on a daily basis that we still have a long way to go with regard to race. The fact that you have this attitude proves the very thing liberals are saying. You're your own worst enemy. Tea Party vs Black Panther Party? Don't make me laugh. What's the relative size of the two factions?

oh blow it out your ass..this had nothing to do with RACE or was this thread ABOUT ME....it's just you oh so high and mighty who thinks they can CURE ALL RACISM in a country, want to make EVERYTHING about it...go preach in a church..like I give a shit your opinion of me...gawd really? lol

Why should the topic even strike such a nerve with you? Your conscience should tell you we still have a problem. If you agreed with any of the threads that claim Obama is a racist or the ones that pooh-pooh the problem as a thing of the past, it IS about you.

The fact that you are accusing others of racism means you yourself are a racist and trying to cover it up.

OP- Amazing what brainwashed hater dupes think they can get away with these days- all they do is scare the heck out of 60-80% of the country. Keep it up- you're the greatest!

what's amazing about you two faced hypocrites you have a sitting elected Representative (Charlie Rangel) calling people crackers and you all hardly blink an eye..

but keep it up the people are seeing just who engages in racism frequently and who sits back and condones it..

and you don't know these people who allegedly used racial slurs...which, there is no evidence for and you blindly accept it as true.

well that's nice, but a little too late and a dollar short..

You post a video of a Democrat and they are quick to accuse it being Edited...

but they post a video of Republicans, Conservatives and now the Tea Party and say it's the truth and nothing but the truth..

I posted on the video of Pelosi where she claimed they were called vulgar names and spit on, well someone offered a 10,000 reward to anyone if they had a video that proved it.... guess what, not ONE turned up...

17 seconds in. Later, congressman said he stopped because the guy spit on him. Republicans say if they can't see every drop, they don't believe it happened. At 33 seconds, you can see him wiping it off.

Took 5 seconds to find it. D... B....

1. that video does not support a claim of racism

2. it clear from the video, that if he did spit on him, it was an accident...the due was yelling and likely accidentally had spittle fly out of his mouth

Last edited by a moderator:

So...I'm responsible for someone I couldn't vote for or against even if I wanted to?

Ooooooooooooooooooookay!

I guess it is WAY too much to expect people to simply say..."Gee those people who did that are wrong...but they don't represent all who are against Obama and his policies."

No.....WAY too much.

that doesn't even make sense. i have yet to see anything that indicates this happened. why should i condemn something that never happened? if i made up lies about obama, would you condemn him?

So...I'm responsible for someone I couldn't vote for or against even if I wanted to?

Ooooooooooooooooooookay!

so what you are saying is that if there were racial taunts, and there is no evidence to support that, then the rest of us are not responsible for that phantom that did?

is that your point?

Slavery is America's Holocaust. It took a century after the ratification of the XIII Amendment to end Jim Crow. Will it take another century before bigots and demagogues finally stop trying subvert America by inciting hatred among our citizens? I really thought we had grown beyond this stuff as a people. Obama's election shows that American racism is a virus that never really leaves the system. In Germany, you wave a swastika and you go to prison. In America, you put the Confederate flag on your pickup and people think it is cute.

Germany: An Asylum Seekers Guide

No need to thank me.

Lefties bringing up racism all the time indicates that they are usually the true racists! Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder, and Rangel to name just a few.

You post a video of a Democrat and they are quick to accuse it being Edited...

but they post a video of Republicans, Conservatives and now the Tea Party and say it's the truth and nothing but the truth..

I posted on the video of Pelosi where she claimed they were called vulgar names and spit on, well someone offered a 10,000 reward to anyone if they had a video that proved it.... guess what, not ONE turned up...

17 seconds in. Later, congressman said he stopped because the guy spit on him. Republicans say if they can't see every drop, they don't believe it happened. At 33 seconds, you can see him wiping it off.

Took 5 seconds to find it. D... B....

1. that video does not support a claim of racism

2. it clear from the video, that if he did spit on him, it was an accident...the due was yelling and likely accidentally had spittle fly out of his mouth

Oh, so it was an accident. From "Not One Turned Up" to "Oh, it was an accident".

Last edited by a moderator:
Lefties bringing up racism all the time indicates that they are usually the true racists! Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder, and Rangel to name just a few.

We all know Republican hatred for minorities is race based. But pointing out the obvious hurts their widdo feewings.

awww, here's what I say to the poor wittle writer of this............. fuck off and keep you whiney ass on the porch....is that redneck enough for you?
....go clean up the Democat party of all those, Then get back to us.
a CNN OPONION, give us a BREAK...and the Arizona Republic reported and THAT is your proof...PFEEEEESH

and the OP is loser too still dumping on his fellow AMERCIANS and calling them vulgar names who needs someone else to feed him his talking points for hate...

must be a progressive liberal democrat...go to hell we are sick of you people

You freaking r-wing extremists are total-losers. You lost to Obama twice and Hillary is going to continue to kick tea-bagger ass and finish most of you off. Look for another 30 years of "progressive liberal democrats" to rule the White House and take our country back! The 60's shall rise again!

Is this country great, or what? :salute:

Get back to us when you can prove they were Tea Party.

On the other hand, the Black Panther's are on record for wanting to kill white people. Racist idiots come in all colors.

Including blacks.

cracker-babies1.jpg

Hmmm, so you're implying that President Obama wants to kill white people?

Forum List

Back