Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdASh2gvw

17 seconds in. Later, congressman said he stopped because the guy spit on him. Republicans say if they can't see every drop, they don't believe it happened. At 33 seconds, you can see him wiping it off.

Took 5 seconds to find it. D... B....

1. that video does not support a claim of racism

2. it clear from the video, that if he did spit on him, it was an accident...the due was yelling and likely accidentally had spittle fly out of his mouth

Oh, so it was an accident. From "Not One Turned Up" to "Oh, it was an accident".

can you read? i said it didn't show racism. prove it was on purpose, why didn't he spit on the other black reps?

oh yeah...because it wasn't on purpose and there is no racism despite you lies to the contrary. further, i was talking about the video you posted about AZ. do pay attention and stop misrepresenting what i said.

No doubt tea-baggers at work.

Opinion: Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all - CNN.com

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYpnINrZM_M]Nigga Please cereal commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Get back to us when you can prove they were Tea Party.

On the other hand, the Black Panther's are on record for wanting to kill white people. Racist idiots come in all colors.

Including blacks.

]

Can it be proven they are Tea Party?
No

Do they vote Republican?
Pretty sure you can bet your ass on that one

On the other hand, the Black Panther's are on record for wanting to kill white people. Racist idiots come in all colors.

Including blacks.

]

No

Do they vote Republican?

but can you prove this incident happened?

I'm pretty sure the author of the hoax votes dem

Including blacks.

]

No

Do they vote Republican?

Yea....yea
Been there done that

Next tell us how they were left wing plants

What it has to do is with more liberal posting of BS in an attempt to fan the fire of division. If this is nothing more then the proven lying from the liberal left it hardly ranks with what a Congressman said about white people. That is assuming those saying these things, if true, were not plants from the lying left.

The truth is that the Democrat party is the party of slavery to which they never apologized.

Which is really surprising that Republicans today, hold those "democrats" as their heroes.

There are statues of Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee all over the south.

Why?

Aren't those Democratic heroes?

And why do the people of the South fly the Stars and Bars?

Isn't that a Democratic flag?

Man..this is so confusing.

:confused:

Including blacks.

]

No

Do they vote Republican?

Is it a "hoax" you folks here at USMB are in on?

Because there are pages and pages on this very board with some pretty racist stuff.

So you are "hoaxing" everyone?

THAT explains it!

:eusa_shifty:

No doubt tea-baggers at work.

Opinion: Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all - CNN.com

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

when cNN ever gets around to telling the truth it will worry us all :up: i applaud my fellow states, "youngest residents" for their awareness to the truth in politics, "deprecate" ?? haaaaaa ! they were actually singing their praises for him.

CNN is pure racist scum themselves, i thought they had a policy of not naming minors in a news story, as do most other "news" readers. but if it promotes more hate and racism.., it's A OK :up:

What it has to do is with more liberal posting of BS in an attempt to fan the fire of division. If this is nothing more then the proven lying from the liberal left it hardly ranks with what a Congressman said about white people. That is assuming those saying these things, if true, were not plants from the lying left.

The truth is that the Democrat party is the party of slavery to which they never apologized.

Which is really surprising that Republicans today, hold those "democrats" as their heroes.

Why?

Where?????? Saw a statue of Dale Earnhart and Andy and opie in NC one time...I swear you never been to the South but always talk shit about the place.

Why?

Where?????? Saw a statue of Dale Earnhart and Andy and opie in NC one time...I swear you never been to the South but always talk shit about the place.

Monument Avenue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Passed it by when I went to Virginia this year.

Virginny count as the south?

Oh..and I've been to Tennessee, North and South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Florida.

They count?

Another Zombie who cried RACIST WOLF-- BOOGIEMAN thread.. and you idiot liberals wonder why no one gives a rotten shit about being called a racist?? NO ONE CARES but white ass liberal crackas and your plantation of brain-dead minorities.

Lefties bringing up racism all the time indicates that they are usually the true racists! Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder, and Rangel to name just a few.

We all know Republican hatred for minorities is race based. But pointing out the obvious hurts their widdo feewings.

You "know" little of the truth! There are several blacks I would vote for. I voted for Alan Keyes when he ran against The Kenyan Obama. The Rs did a lousy job that year of selecting an opponent, but Keyes was a good man.

You must be a racist! Are you black? :confused:

Lefties bringing up racism all the time indicates that they are usually the true racists! Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder, and Rangel to name just a few.

We all know Republican hatred for minorities is race based. But pointing out the obvious hurts their widdo feewings.

You "know" little of the truth! There are several blacks I would vote for. I voted for Alan Keyes when he ran against The Kenyan Obama. The Rs did a lousy job that year of selecting an opponent, but Keyes was a good man.

You must be a racist! Are you black? :confused:

rdean is a standing joke on this forum.. no worries.

...Yeah..oh wait, didn't the Dixie chicks try that with bush. Wa happened?

Dunno, did they go to prison?

Or were they just too stupid to grasp that they were pissing on their own audience?

If Jon Stewart or Rachel Madcow went on the air and said "I'm really embarrassed that someone as corrupt and incompetent as Barack Obama is president," their career would be over. Their audience is made up of barely sentient Obamabots, so insulting Obama - even though the insult is true, would end their careers.

Forum List

Back