Racist Website Appears to Belong to Charleston Church Shooter Dylan Roof

One of Tank's heros :clap: BTW- isn't Tank Jewish? A racist jew.

Tank is a pork stretched goyim cracker

This kind of racism isn't helpful...Of course, you don't want to work things out as you want whites dead and silenced.
Only the white monkeys. Cool whites are ok with me.

Ahem, we are all monkeys, red, yellow, black, white, olive skinned. Some stink more than others, but at the end of the day, we are ALL MONKEYS.

Every one wants to know why a person like Dylan Roof would do what he did, he learned about black on white rape and violence and flipped out. And if any of you die hard liberals ever learned the truth about black violence you would flip out too
Everyone wants know? Everybody already knew. He is a coward like you and is upset white girls chase after Black guys. He is also upset there is a Black guy in the white house. Whats so mysterious about that? Practically anyone with a brain knows why.

This kind of racism isn't helpful...Of course, you don't want to work things out as you want whites dead and silenced.

Ahem, we are all monkeys, red, yellow, black, white, olive skinned. Some stink more than others, but at the end of the day, we are ALL MONKEYS.
Only racists are monkeys thank you very much.

Only racists are monkeys thank you very much.

No, mio amico. We are ALL monkeys. :D

Every one wants to know why a person like Dylan Roof would do what he did, he learned about black on white rape and violence and flipped out. And if any of you die hard liberals ever learned the truth about black violence you would flip out too
Well, that pretty much proved my point.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

And they found this on it.

CH9ThP7UkAA7G1o.png

Even his friends knew he was a loser.

Why is it that the DOJ, old and new, only investigates white on black crime? Let's see if the DOJ investigates the black cop hater who just killed a cop today. This is of political orchestration. Obama wants to set up his own form of the Nazi SS. And civil unrest will lend credence to his agenda.

You liberals need to hide the truth about black violence a lot better, or there will be more Dylann Roof's

Forum List

Back