🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Radical Muslims Begin Attempt To Take Over Maine, What's Next?

Hope she didnt bring her third world bullshit with her
Doesn't sound that way to me. Decent, affordable housing seems to be the thing. How frightening.

Khalid aims to secure a $30 million federal housing grant; force code officials to regularly inspect every rental unit to make sure they meet lead and other safety standards; and push for low- or no-interest loans for homeowners.

After Racist Attacks, Former Refugee Makes History as First Somali-American Elected to City Council in Lewiston, Maine

It seems radical muslims like Obama, Omar, Talib, Maxine Waters and others winning national office was only the first phase of this war against Christianity -- now they are turning their attention to city councils and state elections as an attempt to do a full purge of white anglo Christianity in this country.

"Safiya Khalid, a 23-year-old Somali-American who came to the U.S. as a refugee, won Tuesday's election for a city council seat in Lewiston, Maine after facing racist attacks during her campaign. Khalid told supporters and the press on Wednesday that her victory was the result of a commitment to connecting with voters—even as online trolls were harassing her with comments saying, as the Washington Post reported, "that Muslims had no place in American government and she should go back to where she came from."

Those racist trolls they are calling them are nothing more than real Americans who are absolutely right when they say muslims have no place in America and just like Trump said, they should go back to where they came from. If they hate our country so much that they want to run for office and get elected, then they need to get out of our country -- and this broad is only 23 yrs old, supposedly the youngest to ever win a seat on the city council, can you believe the nerve of these people?? She claims she wanted to run because she was inspired by seeing the city become more racially and ethnically diverse; "Lewiston needs change, it deserves change, and I think we need a lot of perspectives on the city council," Khalid told Reuters. "The local government needs to be reflective of the community."

She isn't even trying to hide her hatred for our country, she is literally saying she wants to change America -- that is always what these racist foreigners want to do -- change America and try to make it diverse and inclusive, but not all people need to be included, especially these type of people.
They don’t assimilate.. why don’t you invite them to your neighborhood,, and leave poor and vulnerable American neighborhoods alone..
So they don't drive jacked up 4x4s, drink a lot of beer while shooting their AR-15's?

If your family moved to Sweden, how long before you would speak to each other in Swedish?

Immigrants coming to America always hung out with their own. I can recall all sorts of Italian & Slovak social clubs.

Face it, it is your bigotry.
First off Italians and European immigrants moved to big cities, I’m from a big city, I grew up talking to the old timers.. guess what .. they spoke English when they got here OR STFU and didn’t run for office.

guns trunks are American as apple pie.. you don’t like our culture you have 200 countries to move to
Liar. I grew up in mining country where a lot of Italians & Slovaks moved to work in the mines. I had a lot of friends whose grandparent spoke the native language instead of English.
Stop by an Amish market & you will see them speak to each other in their version of German.

To bad we can't get rid of bleeding heart idiots like you. You are an embarrassment to America. All you care about is the Muslim refugees who shouldn't be here at all.

I doubt you'd be running your mouth if some young Somali assholes lived next door to you and yours.
I have feeble minded stupid fuck Trumpettes living beside me now, I'd take the improvement.
I hope you get to enjoy your African neighbors right up to and including them taking a machete to your head. Now that's what I call an improvement.
I'd take the machete over the saturday & sunday constant gun shooting. At least I would have fewer bullet holes in my house.
I can Guarantee you avoid large cities inner cities where these people live like the plague if you like them so much move your family to these inner cities

Where I live is not based on bigotry & racism.
You prefer these foreigners why not move your family to where they mostly are?

You stupid retards, of course she speaks English. Considering the large population of Africans in Lewiston, of course there should be a Somali on the City Council. Representative government, remember?

Somalis began moving to Lewiston two decades ago in search of affordable housing after many settled in Portland. The city of 36,000, second in population in Maine only to Portland, is now home to more than 5,000 Africans.

For her part, Khalid was born in Somalia and remembers living in a refugee camp before coming to the United States.

She said she's excited about bringing greater diversity to city government. As a council member, she wants to ensure that there's affordable housing that's free from lead contamination, which is a problem in the city's older housing stock. She wants to boost aging infrastructure, bring in investment, and support local businesses.

She also wants to boost schools. "When I came here, I didn't know how to write my name or speak any word of English. I am who I am because of public education. Our children deserve the highest-quality education," she said.

Lewiston makes history by electing first Somali-American city council member

After Racist Attacks, Former Refugee Makes History as First Somali-American Elected to City Council in Lewiston, Maine

It seems radical muslims like Obama, Omar, Talib, Maxine Waters and others winning national office was only the first phase of this war against Christianity -- now they are turning their attention to city councils and state elections as an attempt to do a full purge of white anglo Christianity in this country.

"Safiya Khalid, a 23-year-old Somali-American who came to the U.S. as a refugee, won Tuesday's election for a city council seat in Lewiston, Maine after facing racist attacks during her campaign. Khalid told supporters and the press on Wednesday that her victory was the result of a commitment to connecting with voters—even as online trolls were harassing her with comments saying, as the Washington Post reported, "that Muslims had no place in American government and she should go back to where she came from."

Those racist trolls they are calling them are nothing more than real Americans who are absolutely right when they say muslims have no place in America and just like Trump said, they should go back to where they came from. If they hate our country so much that they want to run for office and get elected, then they need to get out of our country -- and this broad is only 23 yrs old, supposedly the youngest to ever win a seat on the city council, can you believe the nerve of these people?? She claims she wanted to run because she was inspired by seeing the city become more racially and ethnically diverse; "Lewiston needs change, it deserves change, and I think we need a lot of perspectives on the city council," Khalid told Reuters. "The local government needs to be reflective of the community."

She isn't even trying to hide her hatred for our country, she is literally saying she wants to change America -- that is always what these racist foreigners want to do -- change America and try to make it diverse and inclusive, but not all people need to be included, especially these type of people.

Oh let them in didn't we tell these pathetic leftist dumb c...t they would see the US turn into EUROPE oh that such a conspiracy---------

Oh get ur tin foil hats

LMFAO we always get the last laugh pos leftist pussies.........

Wake up crazy train your looking like a leftist lunatic fk right with them CRAZY TRAIN.

Let them in . let them in . let them in .......

you weak assholes deserve all you got coming and it won't be pretty omfg!!!!

To bad we can't get rid of bleeding heart idiots like you. You are an embarrassment to America. All you care about is the Muslim refugees who shouldn't be here at all.

I doubt you'd be running your mouth if some young Somali assholes lived next door to you and yours.
I have feeble minded stupid fuck Trumpettes living beside me now, I'd take the improvement.
I hope you get to enjoy your African neighbors right up to and including them taking a machete to your head. Now that's what I call an improvement.
I'd take the machete over the saturday & sunday constant gun shooting. At least I would have fewer bullet holes in my house.
I can Guarantee you avoid large cities inner cities where these people live like the plague if you like them so much move your family to these inner cities

oh kinda like this huh only ur the Trump hater

the GOP needs to take the gloves off and campaign against these African refugees and muslim scum coming to our country and destroying our way of life...

We should not do anything on behalf of muslims, (unless its Saudi Arabia) -- MAGA!

If the good people of Maine want African radicals to represent their interests that's the way it's going to be.
Have you read some of the policies of this evil racist woman??

She wants to enforce building codes and make housing more affordable?? How evil do you have to be to ask for such things --- she wants housing to be more affordable so her fellow Muslim terrorists can come here and plot attacks on our nation

Last edited:
Behold the face of evil.....look at those mindless white race traitors behind her....

They will be first to die once these Africans show their true evil self.....(except the good blacks of course, like Candace...who definitely doesn't have any inferior African blood in her) #MAGA
ra99d88c.jpg

You prefer these foreigners why not move your family to where they mostly are?
If you don't like them, why don't you move away from where they are?

They don’t assimilate.. why don’t you invite them to your neighborhood,, and leave poor and vulnerable American neighborhoods alone..
How do you define assimilate? This woman has become educated and learned fluent English, run for office and been elected to an American city's Council. In what other ways does one "assimilate," other than learning to communicate in the language, understanding and participating in the culture?

So they don't drive jacked up 4x4s, drink a lot of beer while shooting their AR-15's?

If your family moved to Sweden, how long before you would speak to each other in Swedish?

Immigrants coming to America always hung out with their own. I can recall all sorts of Italian & Slovak social clubs.

Face it, it is your bigotry.
First off Italians and European immigrants moved to big cities, I’m from a big city, I grew up talking to the old timers.. guess what .. they spoke English when they got here OR STFU and didn’t run for office.

guns trunks are American as apple pie.. you don’t like our culture you have 200 countries to move to
Liar. I grew up in mining country where a lot of Italians & Slovaks moved to work in the mines. I had a lot of friends whose grandparent spoke the native language instead of English.
Stop by an Amish market & you will see them speak to each other in their version of German.
Slovak was spoken in my home when my parents, aunts and uncles didn`t want us kids to know what they were saying. My grandparents never picked up a whole lot of English but their kids did. None of the grandchildren learned to speak Slovak and that`s the way it works. Nobody assimilates completely overnight. It takes a generation or two.

How do you define assimilate? This woman has become educated and learned fluent English, run for office and been elected to an American city's Council. In what other ways does one "assimilate," other than learning to communicate in the language, understanding and participating in the culture?
By not being so black and muslim…..

If she would simply come out in full support of Trump and Jesus -- then and only then can she be considered an appropriate immigrant.

oh kinda like this huh only ur the Trump hater

Trump hater: A person who thinks our President should not be a crook, conman, liar, woman assaulter, accused child rapist, fraud, childish name caller, hate monger, bigot, racist, lazy,low IQ, money grubber, groper, spouse raper and Putin lover.

Too bad we can't get rid of you bigoted, racist assholes. You are an embarrassment to America & are shown up every day by immigrants.

He's being sarcastic, dumbass !

Too bad we can't get rid of you bigoted, racist assholes. You are an embarrassment to America & are shown up every day by immigrants.
Let me show you what a REAL bigot looks like, you ignorant demtrash fuck... the muslim garbage below and you retarded America hating shit stains are the BIGOTS... against American patriots and people that truly love America...

Yes it is... you cock suckers HATE conservatives, Christians and anyone who would DARE disagree with you. You're some of the WORST BIGOTS on the planet. Your HYPOCRISY and LYING is only topped by your IGNORANCE.

Democrats are the party of TRASH.

Forum List

Back