🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Radical Muslims Begin Attempt To Take Over Maine, What's Next?

....and there she is a photo of her from a couple of years ago...

the people in Maine must be feeble minded...oh well...

5pDnOZN.jpg

I have feeble minded stupid fuck Trumpettes living beside me now, I'd take the improvement.
I hope you get to enjoy your African neighbors right up to and including them taking a machete to your head. Now that's what I call an improvement.
I'd take the machete over the saturday & sunday constant gun shooting. At least I would have fewer bullet holes in my house.
I can Guarantee you avoid large cities inner cities where these people live like the plague if you like them so much move your family to these inner cities

Where I live is not based on bigotry & racism.
You prefer these foreigners why not move your family to where they mostly are?
I prefer them over your ilk. I can do out the lying, bigotry, & racism

I have feeble minded stupid fuck Trumpettes living beside me now, I'd take the improvement.
I hope you get to enjoy your African neighbors right up to and including them taking a machete to your head. Now that's what I call an improvement.
I'd take the machete over the saturday & sunday constant gun shooting. At least I would have fewer bullet holes in my house.
I can Guarantee you avoid large cities inner cities where these people live like the plague if you like them so much move your family to these inner cities

Yes it is... you cock suckers HATE conservatives, Christians and anyone who would DARE disagree with you. You're some of the WORST BIGOTS on the planet. Your HYPOCRISY and LYING is only topped by your IGNORANCE.

Democrats are the party of TRASH.
I have never chosen not to live somewhere because of the race or religion or creed of the neighbors.

I don't hate conservatives.

I hate bigots & racists & Trumpette lying fucks like you.

You prefer these foreigners why not move your family to where they mostly are?
I prefer them over your ilk. I can do out the lying, bigotry, & racism
But you make decisions in your life to live around people like me and avoid people like them

Yes it is... you cock suckers HATE conservatives, Christians and anyone who would DARE disagree with you. You're some of the WORST BIGOTS on the planet. Your HYPOCRISY and LYING is only topped by your IGNORANCE.

Democrats are the party of TRASH.
I have never chosen not to live somewhere because of the race or religion or creed of the neighbors.

I don't hate conservatives.

Of course you did and I can prove it

Of course the very definition of someone who hates another person for their beliefs IS a BIGOT, so your statement above is pure hypocrisy and projection.

You're an ignorant leftist prick. You probably didn't learn shit in school and you're one of these keyboard commandos sitting in your dirty underwear in the little back bedroom of your mommies run down old trailer because you're unemployed. You have no money, no prospects and no future, so you look to the government for handouts and freebies. You're a parasite on society.

After Racist Attacks, Former Refugee Makes History as First Somali-American Elected to City Council in Lewiston, Maine

It seems radical muslims like Obama, Omar, Talib, Maxine Waters and others winning national office was only the first phase of this war against Christianity -- now they are turning their attention to city councils and state elections as an attempt to do a full purge of white anglo Christianity in this country.

"Safiya Khalid, a 23-year-old Somali-American who came to the U.S. as a refugee, won Tuesday's election for a city council seat in Lewiston, Maine after facing racist attacks during her campaign. Khalid told supporters and the press on Wednesday that her victory was the result of a commitment to connecting with voters—even as online trolls were harassing her with comments saying, as the Washington Post reported, "that Muslims had no place in American government and she should go back to where she came from."

Those racist trolls they are calling them are nothing more than real Americans who are absolutely right when they say muslims have no place in America and just like Trump said, they should go back to where they came from. If they hate our country so much that they want to run for office and get elected, then they need to get out of our country -- and this broad is only 23 yrs old, supposedly the youngest to ever win a seat on the city council, can you believe the nerve of these people?? She claims she wanted to run because she was inspired by seeing the city become more racially and ethnically diverse; "Lewiston needs change, it deserves change, and I think we need a lot of perspectives on the city council," Khalid told Reuters. "The local government needs to be reflective of the community."

She isn't even trying to hide her hatred for our country, she is literally saying she wants to change America -- that is always what these racist foreigners want to do -- change America and try to make it diverse and inclusive, but not all people need to be included, especially these type of people.

Too bad we can't get rid of you bigoted, racist assholes. You are an embarrassment to America & are shown up every day by immigrants.

So it’s “bigoted” to not want one’s community or nation to be overrun by third world trash that won’t assimilate and whose Agenda is to destroy America and build an Islamic caliphate?

Your type is always critical of “Western imperialism” and the supposed destruction of third world nations by the West. Yet you don’t mind it happening to us.

Got hypocrisy?

What ignorance is displayed in this article! Obama and Waters are Christians. I doubt that they would take part in any "war on Christianity," which doesn't exist in the first place. What's with the "white anglo Christianity" anyway? The Christian faith knows no race or background. A "real American," regardless of being Christian or not, would never say that any faith has no place in the U.S.

I didn't realize that wanting to run for office and get elected is a sign of hatred for this country. People who hold this view should not vote, considering that they view candidates for public office as traitors. Why enable traitors?

There is no reason why a young refuge woman getting elected to a city counsel should be so shocking.
Yeah, it's a pretty ugly article, which is why Biff is tearing it to pieces.
Only you get me...… :4_13_65:
No, I get you.
Still waiting for you tell me how Jeremiah Wright is racist.....

The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.

We started the AIDS virus. We are only able to maintain our level of living by making sure that Third World people live in grinding poverty.

In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared' as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.

Still waiting for you to show me where he is racist??

Not only did he believe that the government created the AIDS virus, but so does a lot of you goofy Alex Jones Infowars folks.....along with the government doing 9/11, along with the government staging Sandy Hook, etc etc.....but he is racist how again??

Yes, white America has long been on its merry way of ignoring black concerns...which is why idiots like you get so triggered by the words "black lives matter" -- the simple declaration of black lives mattering triggers idiots like you because you feel it means white lives don't matter when white lives mattering or not was never in doubt, you moron

Did Trump ever serve?? I can't remember
Hes serving today. Without a paycheck. And nothing but arrows from the left
And he is also the subject of an impeachment inquiry...

He also the one having to pay back 2 million dollars because of his charity scam...

He is also having to pay back 25 million dollars because of his college scam...

But since he hates the same brown people you hate, you ignore all of that....

After Racist Attacks, Former Refugee Makes History as First Somali-American Elected to City Council in Lewiston, Maine

It seems radical muslims like Obama, Omar, Talib, Maxine Waters and others winning national office was only the first phase of this war against Christianity -- now they are turning their attention to city councils and state elections as an attempt to do a full purge of white anglo Christianity in this country.

"Safiya Khalid, a 23-year-old Somali-American who came to the U.S. as a refugee, won Tuesday's election for a city council seat in Lewiston, Maine after facing racist attacks during her campaign. Khalid told supporters and the press on Wednesday that her victory was the result of a commitment to connecting with voters—even as online trolls were harassing her with comments saying, as the Washington Post reported, "that Muslims had no place in American government and she should go back to where she came from."

Those racist trolls they are calling them are nothing more than real Americans who are absolutely right when they say muslims have no place in America and just like Trump said, they should go back to where they came from. If they hate our country so much that they want to run for office and get elected, then they need to get out of our country -- and this broad is only 23 yrs old, supposedly the youngest to ever win a seat on the city council, can you believe the nerve of these people?? She claims she wanted to run because she was inspired by seeing the city become more racially and ethnically diverse; "Lewiston needs change, it deserves change, and I think we need a lot of perspectives on the city council," Khalid told Reuters. "The local government needs to be reflective of the community."

She isn't even trying to hide her hatred for our country, she is literally saying she wants to change America -- that is always what these racist foreigners want to do -- change America and try to make it diverse and inclusive, but not all people need to be included, especially these type of people.

Too bad we can't get rid of you bigoted, racist assholes. You are an embarrassment to America & are shown up every day by immigrants.
Let me show you what a REAL bigot looks like, you ignorant demtrash fuck... the muslim garbage below and you retarded America hating shit stains are the BIGOTS... against American patriots and people that truly love America...

Oh how I would so love to wipe those shit-eating grins off their faces.

So it’s “bigoted” to not want one’s community or nation to be overrun by third world trash that won’t assimilate and whose Agenda is to destroy America and build an Islamic caliphate?

Your type is always critical of “Western imperialism” and the supposed destruction of third world nations by the West. Yet you don’t mind it happening to us.

Got hypocrisy?

Yes.

Of course the very definition of someone who hates another person for their beliefs IS a BIGOT, so your statement above is pure hypocrisy and projection.

You're an ignorant leftist prick. You probably didn't learn shit in school and you're one of these keyboard commandos sitting in your dirty underwear in the little back bedroom of your mommies run down old trailer because you're unemployed. You have no money, no prospects and no future, so you look to the government for handouts and freebies. You're a parasite on society.

So your love for Trump is a religion?

Somalians taking over Maine? WTF? Somalians are the worst of the worst Muslims. They aren't Americans in any way. Somalians already ruined the idiots in Minneapolis and now they're trying the same thing in Maine. In general, Somalians suck.
Mainers don't think so.

Forum List

Back