🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Radical Muslims Begin Attempt To Take Over Maine, What's Next?

Somalians taking over Maine? WTF? Somalians are the worst of the worst Muslims. They aren't Americans in any way. Somalians already ruined the idiots in Minneapolis and now they're trying the same thing in Maine. In general, Somalians suck.
Mainers don't think so.
When are you going to move to Lewiston Maine with your family? Put your money where your mouth is a shut the f up

After Racist Attacks, Former Refugee Makes History as First Somali-American Elected to City Council in Lewiston, Maine

It seems radical muslims like Obama, Omar, Talib, Maxine Waters and others winning national office was only the first phase of this war against Christianity -- now they are turning their attention to city councils and state elections as an attempt to do a full purge of white anglo Christianity in this country.

"Safiya Khalid, a 23-year-old Somali-American who came to the U.S. as a refugee, won Tuesday's election for a city council seat in Lewiston, Maine after facing racist attacks during her campaign. Khalid told supporters and the press on Wednesday that her victory was the result of a commitment to connecting with voters—even as online trolls were harassing her with comments saying, as the Washington Post reported, "that Muslims had no place in American government and she should go back to where she came from."

Those racist trolls they are calling them are nothing more than real Americans who are absolutely right when they say muslims have no place in America and just like Trump said, they should go back to where they came from. If they hate our country so much that they want to run for office and get elected, then they need to get out of our country -- and this broad is only 23 yrs old, supposedly the youngest to ever win a seat on the city council, can you believe the nerve of these people?? She claims she wanted to run because she was inspired by seeing the city become more racially and ethnically diverse; "Lewiston needs change, it deserves change, and I think we need a lot of perspectives on the city council," Khalid told Reuters. "The local government needs to be reflective of the community."

She isn't even trying to hide her hatred for our country, she is literally saying she wants to change America -- that is always what these racist foreigners want to do -- change America and try to make it diverse and inclusive, but not all people need to be included, especially these type of people.
The Democratic Party is actively kicking-out their Christian Voters and replacing them with Muslims

Somalians taking over Maine? WTF? Somalians are the worst of the worst Muslims. They aren't Americans in any way. Somalians already ruined the idiots in Minneapolis and now they're trying the same thing in Maine. In general, Somalians suck.
Mainers don't think so.
When are you going to move to Lewiston Maine with your family? Put your money where your mouth is a shut the f up
When are you going to move here where you don't have to deal with foreigners at all? Well, a stray Canadian or two, maybe. Hispanics during wreathing season and blueberry harvest. But you never see them except on Sunday at the laundromat, promise.

Muslims are attacking white almost daily in Lewiston Maine
Your ilk of racists & bigots antagonized the Somalians.
Huh .. your lies about race makes you the biggest racist.. let them live a normal life
So my calling out racists fucks makes me a racist. I get it.
You don’t even know the definition of racism
I just looked it up, it had your photo.

The whining from the overly-dramatic makes this victory all the more delightful.

When are you going to move here where you don't have to deal with foreigners at all? Well, a stray Canadian or two, maybe. Hispanics during wreathing season and blueberry harvest. But you never see them except on Sunday at the laundromat, promise.

When is the last blueberry harvest in Maine? Ours is usually around mid-August.

Last edited:
After Racist Attacks, Former Refugee Makes History as First Somali-American Elected to City Council in Lewiston, Maine

It seems radical muslims like Obama, Omar, Talib, Maxine Waters and others winning national office was only the first phase of this war against Christianity -- now they are turning their attention to city councils and state elections as an attempt to do a full purge of white anglo Christianity in this country.

"Safiya Khalid, a 23-year-old Somali-American who came to the U.S. as a refugee, won Tuesday's election for a city council seat in Lewiston, Maine after facing racist attacks during her campaign. Khalid told supporters and the press on Wednesday that her victory was the result of a commitment to connecting with voters—even as online trolls were harassing her with comments saying, as the Washington Post reported, "that Muslims had no place in American government and she should go back to where she came from."

Those racist trolls they are calling them are nothing more than real Americans who are absolutely right when they say muslims have no place in America and just like Trump said, they should go back to where they came from. If they hate our country so much that they want to run for office and get elected, then they need to get out of our country -- and this broad is only 23 yrs old, supposedly the youngest to ever win a seat on the city council, can you believe the nerve of these people?? She claims she wanted to run because she was inspired by seeing the city become more racially and ethnically diverse; "Lewiston needs change, it deserves change, and I think we need a lot of perspectives on the city council," Khalid told Reuters. "The local government needs to be reflective of the community."

She isn't even trying to hide her hatred for our country, she is literally saying she wants to change America -- that is always what these racist foreigners want to do -- change America and try to make it diverse and inclusive, but not all people need to be included, especially these type of people.
Did she marry her brother too?

Mainers don't think so.
Stay home stay out of men’s business, But if you can open your big fat mouth move to Lewiston walk the streets with Somali’s, Well some American white women enjoy these foreigners Lol

Muslims are attacking white almost daily in Lewiston Maine
Huh .. your lies about race makes you the biggest racist.. let them live a normal life
You probably never use it again since is the definition of the Democratic Party, But let these foreigners go through the struggle that it takes to simulate to America it takes people telling you that you’re doing wrong you just can’t come here and disrespect locals without people saying stuff let them go through the trials and tribulations of what America is all about

Somalis started coming to the USA in the 80s. But, it was under Obozo that the push came, bringing thousands to settle into several enclaves around the country.

In a way, this is a sign that our representative republic works the way The Founders envisioned. People from congressional districts elect people who will represent their view in The House. It doesn't matter what ethnic or racial group dominates the district. If the majority is Korean, they elect a Korean-American to represent them.

It's the way it's supposed to work.

I have one major problem with this. A Muslim's first and foremost obligation is to the teachings of the Koran and how they are to be implemented. That means that any Muslim taking office as a US Representative CANNOT swear to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States! To do so is a lie.

When is the last blueberry harvest in Maine? Ours is usually around mid-August.
Our only blueberry harvest is mid-August. They're wild low bush blueberries. Back breaking to rake. That's how tall they are, she's standing in them.
3b9784a1017c6f993b7909eda09981ba.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Somalis started coming to the USA in the 80s. But, it was under Obozo that the push came, bringing thousands to settle into several enclaves around the country.

In a way, this is a sign that our representative republic works the way The Founders envisioned. People from congressional districts elect people who will represent their view in The House. It doesn't matter what ethnic or racial group dominates the district. If the majority is Korean, they elect a Korean-American to represent them.

It's the way it's supposed to work.

I have one major problem with this. A Muslim's first and foremost obligation is to the teachings of the Koran and how they are to be implemented. That means that any Muslim taking office as a US Representative CANNOT swear to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States! To do so is a lie.
I'm not sure every Muslim actually feels that way

Mainers don't think so.
Stay home stay out of men’s business, But if you can open your big fat mouth move to Lewiston walk the streets with Somali’s, Well some American white women enjoy these foreigners Lol
Stay home stay out of men’s business,
Nice. Sounds just like a Muslim. Our new Council person didn't listen to them, either.

Mainers don't think so.
Nice. Sounds just like a Muslim. Our new Council person didn't listen to them, either.
Yes no be Muslim in your own country lol

You probably never use it again since is the definition of the Democratic Party, But let these foreigners go through the struggle that it takes to simulate to America it takes people telling you that you’re doing wrong you just can’t come here and disrespect locals without people saying stuff let them go through the trials and tribulations of what America is all about

This country was built by immigrants. Somewhere along the line your ancestors came here. Now you say others can't.

These people came to Maine from Somalia in 2002. So you say it is OK to harass them, shoot at them because they haven't become white Americans?

Mainers don't think so.
They are in their country.

This country was built by immigrants. Somewhere along the line your ancestors came here. Now you say others can't.

These people came to Maine from Somalia in 2002. So you say it is OK to harass them, shoot at them because they haven't become white Americans?
They were built by white Americans because white Americans were the only ones that could take the trials and tribulations of moving to a new country and dealing with the natives in the hardships that come with it.. obviously these Muslims can’t.. let them adjust.. Can’t you treat them equally?
I told an Irish guy to speak Better English the other day I didn’t see you come to his defense why are you racist

They are in their country.
No their not

Forum List

Back