Radicalized Christians

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The republicans and the media are trying hard to keep this quiet.

Sacramento Baptist Preacher Praises Orlando Gay Nightclub Attack

“Are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?” he said in the sermon. “Um no, I think that’s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.”

There are hundreds of thousands of "so called" christians that hate gays, and are glad to see them dead.

Every time a Muslim shouts Allah
Akbar and starts killing Americans the left tards
have a knee jerk response in saying don't pick on Muslims, let's pick on Chrisyians. What is this dumb shit?

So. They aren't out there killing anyone. There are thousands of blacks who take to the streets to celebrate when police are killed. No one complains about them.

Like it or not, you will never legislate likeing others. You will never criminalize dislike. No matter how much gays demand universal love, they aren't going to get it.

Every religion and non-religion has it's share of idiots that civilized people would denounce. We already know this. Even though these people are idiots, they aren't at war with us. Huge difference, so stop playing this retarded game.

So. They aren't out there killing anyone. There are thousands of blacks who take to the streets to celebrate when police are killed. No one complains about them.

Like it or not, you will never legislate likeing others. You will never criminalize dislike. No matter how much gays demand universal love, they aren't going to get it.
Christian Robert Dear shot up a Planned Parenthood clinic.
Christian Dylann Roof shot up a black church in South Carolina.

And the Orlando shooter registered to vote as a Democrat. So let's blame all Democrats. You're an idiot.

Radicalized Democrats

And your proof that they were Christians is what?

have a knee jerk response in saying don't pick on Muslims, let's pick on Chrisyians. What is this dumb shit?

Deflection from the real issue and problem.

“Are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?” he said in the sermon. “Um no, I think that’s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.”

There are hundreds of thousands of "so called" christians that hate gays, and are glad to see them dead.

Really?

there are that many?

All Muslims are representative of all Muslims. Muslims stand idly by and are not shutting down none of their Muslims killing the innocent and speaking against US. ISLAM is not a denomination, but a mission to object and hate being like the rest of the world and turn it like them. So, where is the media scolding for ISLAM when their religion bashes Americans. The left have double standards. The libtards condone these killings by being tolerant to ISLAM having their radical way.

What do you think guys?

Southern Baptist or Presbyterian indulging in "throw the gay off the roof" toss?

2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg

isis2.jpg

23F2A7AE00000578-2868419-image-a-5_1418243623007.jpg

those people should be but down

So. There are crazies and criminals everywhere. You will not be able to legislate love for abortionists not black people either. There is no organized movement to murder non Christians. Muslims do have a worldwide movement to impose universal sharia law and restore the caliphate.

So. There are crazies and criminals everywhere. You will not be able to legislate love for abortionists not black people either. There is no organized movement to murder non Christians. Muslims do have a worldwide movement to impose universal sharia law and restore the caliphate.
Guess you haven't noticed that the U.S. is the world dictator.

Yep, these stupid fuckers are as stupid as the liberals who cheer about police being killed.

They are also equally culpable for the Orlando shooting just as the people who cheer about cops being killed are equally culpable to the jerks who actually killed the police. Meaning NOT AT ALL.

Moron

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

The Regressive Left utilizes three primary techniques in deflecting for The PC-Protected Religion:

1. Deflecting entirely to Christianity, particularly after the latest jihadist slaughter, as you see here
2. Equating Modern Day Christianity with jihadism
3. Going straight to personal insults and name-calling

Very consistent.

The Regressive Left utilizes three primary techniques in deflecting for The PC-Protected Religion:

1. Deflecting entirely to Christianity, particularly after the latest jihadist slaughter, as you see here

Very consistent.
Cons could have beaten Shrillary, if they had nominated a reasonable candidate. Instead they try to ram a fascist narcissist down the throats of voters. It's like the republicans elected her.

Very consistent.
Cons could have beaten Shrillary, if they had nominated a reasonable candidate. Instead they try to ram a fascist narcissist down the throats of voters. It's like the republicans elected her.

Seriously, what has Trump proposed that is fascist? You sir are stupid.

Hillary is by FAR the more likely of the two to be a fascist since she literally believes the government needs to control every aspect of our lives.

I'm actually starting to agree with her, the average American is a fucking dolt who needs someone telling them how to live their lives.

Obama is afraid to use the phrase "Islamic terrorists" but the left feels free to condemn Christianity because of the words of a single California based Baptist Preacher. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Forum List

Back