Radio host mocked Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is just too funny!

Radio host mocked Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

Radio host mocks Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

Paul Gallant.PNG

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Seattle radio host and Twitter-based criminal defense advocate Paul Gallant “dunked” on President Donald Trump last month by denying that the riots are violent, then the radio host was scored on by rioters who set fire to his apartment. Now he’s taking up arms.

“Walked through it last night out of curiosity and saw no burning, pillaging, or deaths,” Gallant responded in June to Trump’s tweet calling out the violent leftists who continue to terrorize Seattle. “Chill dawg,” Gallant added sarcastically.

Last night, Gallant had a sudden change of heart towards the “peaceful protestors” when he came home to his apartment complex vandalized. He found the Starbucks underneath torched with graffiti plastered on the storefront. Cops told residents to stay away in case of explosives inside.

He’s was defending criminals before but he’s “[r]eally angry right now.'”

He and his cat ventured out after he witnessed a fire roaring a few blocks away.

“I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough,” Gallant furiously typed.

Not In My Back Yard is a hard red pill to swallow.

This is just too funny!

Radio host mocks Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Seattle radio host and Twitter-based criminal defense advocate Paul Gallant “dunked” on President Donald Trump last month by denying that the riots are violent, then the radio host was scored on by rioters who set fire to his apartment. Now he’s taking up arms.

“Walked through it last night out of curiosity and saw no burning, pillaging, or deaths,” Gallant responded in June to Trump’s tweet calling out the violent leftists who continue to terrorize Seattle. “Chill dawg,” Gallant added sarcastically.

Last night, Gallant had a sudden change of heart towards the “peaceful protestors” when he came home to his apartment complex vandalized. He found the Starbucks underneath torched with graffiti plastered on the storefront. Cops told residents to stay away in case of explosives inside.

He and his cat ventured out after he witnessed a fire roaring a few blocks away.

“I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough,” Gallant furiously typed.

Virtue groveling to ANARCHISTS offers ZERO protection,.. Apparently Starbux and Amazon are too stupid to understand this and never read Atlas Shrugged.. When you look closely at the graffitti being sprawled everywhere -- "Death to Bezos" and "Smash Starbucks" is right up there in the top 20 mental midget slogans..

APPARENTLY - the radio host should have KNOWN that living over a Starbucks MADE him a "marked enemy"...

60 NIGHTS of living in that neighborhood and having tear gas waft into your apartment and sirens and pyrotechnics should have also tipped him off. Probably a lot of neighborhood dogs shitting and peeing on carpets because they cant or wont go outside..

This guy is simply clueless.. Or believed that WORSHIPING an anarchist mob of "mommies basement" retards would absolve him of their anger...

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

They have created a monster and it will destroy them.

That said, not one thin dime of federal tax funds should go to these cities to repair the damage their monster has caused.

How does the article just gloss over "He and his cat ventured out"? Why did he bring his cat with him to check out a fire a few blocks away? I NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAT!!!!

I don't THINK "he ventured out" during riot hours.. MAYBE took his cat out during the "mothers of rioters" march... LOL...

And certainly not with his cat with fireworks, burning, sirens and tear gas.. Think he was all phony.. But he's a type of "woke" now I bet.... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
How does the article just gloss over "He and his cat ventured out"? Why did he bring his cat with him to check out a fire a few blocks away? I NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAT!!!!

I don't THINK "he ventured out"

And certainly not with his cat with fireworks, burning, sirens and tear gas.. Think he was all phony.. But he's a type of "woke" now I bet.... :auiqs.jpg:

You'd be woke too if your bed had smoke damage.

It's a personal observation that leftists seem to have their "sense of self-preservation" bred right out of them.. If I had the time, I might try to prove this.. But the EMPIRICAL data sure does support the theory...
Well the article says he lives in apartment, with his cat. So you’re at least halfway to proving your point right there.

And what's this "I feel like I need to buy a firearm" stuff?

You mean just all of a sudden, just like that, right otta thin air, the LEFT is now IN SUPPORT OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT and the RIGHT TO PROTECT YOURSELF? When are they going to tell NANCY and BETO and the rest of their LEFTIST LEADERS to BACK OFF THE GUN CONFISCATION TALK?

I wonder how me feels about the MO couple NOW?

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Typical idiotic libtard :rolleyes:

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

That's what happens to people who only watch one network. In his case it may have been two: CNN and MSNBC. I wonder which one of them told him it was peaceful and beautiful outside.

At least inform yourself regardless of your political ideology and never assume .

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

It's sad that it takes a good swift kick in pants to wake up these supposed "woke" liberals. I put this story in the "A conservative is born" catagory. Great thread! The main stream media ignores stuff like this.

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

Trump's fault. :laughing0301:

This is just too funny!

View attachment 367616

By Mia Cathell

July 26, 2020

It's sad that it takes a good swift kick in pants to wake up these supposed "woke" liberals. I put this story in the "A conservative is born" catagory. Great thread! The main stream media ignores stuff like this.

He'll lose his job for sure if he tries to have a conservative talk show in Seattle :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back