Rage Against the Machine anti-war rally today!

Nobody cares about an anti-Ukraine rally. It's a sad fact that dictators have to be opposed with at least the threat of force. If the Trumpublicans don't want to protect freedom elsewhere they cannot be trusted to protect our own.
Biden is protecting ukraines border while he leaves ours wide open. Carter can die in peace knowing Obama and Biden took him off the worst president in our history.

Its mostly Europe thats for it, in order to maintain their territory.
If Russia doesnt have their asses kicked out of Ukraine, then its a massive threat to the west. We are part of the western world, so we need to chip into the defense. If not, then we have a bigger adversary later on.
You can’t have it both ways. If Russia is so weak they can’t beat the Ukes, how the fuck can they threaten the West?

Do you think this war was entirely UNPROVOKED?

Yes, so that he can more easily overrun former soviet vassal states like ukraine

We would accept no less. I could see what would happen if Putin decided to put missiles on the Mexican border.

Yes, so that he can more easily overrun former soviet vassal states like ukraine
Again if they can’t beat Ukraine, how the fuck will they overrun Europe?

Think for once.

We would accept no less. I could see what would happen if Putin decided to put missiles on the Mexican border.
He’ll never see the hypocrisy of his ignorant beliefs. Sadly way too many Americans just like him.

We help create much of it. Without our agreement to fund this stupid war there is no war IMO.

True, there would not have been a way, there also would not have been a country called Ukraine any longer.

We do create much of it, but to blame Russia's actions on us is a bit over the top

True, there would not have been a way, there also would not have been a country called Ukraine any longer.

If you say so.

We do create much of it, but to blame Russia's actions on us is a bit over the top

Russia tried to get an agreement where Ukraine remained neutral. You can say they would have attacked anyway but sadly there is now no way to know that.

My position might be different today if we had simply tried.

Biden is protecting ukraines border while he leaves ours wide open. Carter can die in peace knowing Obama and Biden took him off the worst president in our history.
Biden is helping a free people resist a military invasion by a ruthless dictator. There's nothing ambiguous here except republicans and their tacit support for Putin succeeding.

If you say so.

Russia tried to get an agreement where Ukraine remained neutral. You can say they would have attacked anyway but sadly there is now no way to know that.

My position might be different today if we had simply tried.
You sound like nevile chamberlain in 1939

You sound like nevile chamberlain in 1939

Germany never said, don't put arms on the border of Poland and I will not invade.

Why not point out more recent examples like how we were told Saddam was developing WMD and we had to invade?

Tell us about why we had to stay in Afghanistan for 20 years accomplishing absolutely nothing.

You can’t have it both ways. If Russia is so weak they can’t beat the Ukes, how the fuck can they threaten the West?

Do you think this war was entirely UNPROVOKED?
Russia can take over Ukrainian territory absent help from the west.

If this is allowed, then Russia becomes more powerful, and thus a bigger threat to the west.

Germany never said, don't put arms on the border of Poland and I will not invade.

Why not point out more recent examples like how we were told Saddam was developing WMD and we had to invade?

Tell us about why we had to stay in Afghanistan for 20 years accomplishing absolutely nothing.
Hitler claimed that Poland invaded Germany

And putin is claiming that ukraine is such a threat to russia that he has to invade

What a crock of shit he is feeding you

Hitler claimed that Poland invaded Germany

And putin is claiming that ukraine is such a threat to russia that he has to invade

What a crock of shit he is feeding you

With a military build up on the Russian border they would have had every right to claim a threat just as we would.

Noted: you didn't answer my questions but I didn't really expect you would.

Russia can take over Ukrainian territory absent help from the west.

If this is allowed, then Russia becomes more powerful, and thus a bigger threat to the west.
BS. Ukraine is nothing. It doesn’t give Russia more power.

Forum List

Back