Rage Against the Machine anti-war rally today!

BS. Ukraine is nothing. It doesn’t give Russia more power.
if that were the case, then russia would have no motivation to do what they're currently doing there.

Prior to invasion, Ukraine had pretty good GDP growth. They have lots of arable land, and their GDP was $155 billion. Crimea was the first thing they took to get unfettered access to black sea.

Afghanistan was never a free country and it was stupid to try to make it one. The speed with which it fell back to the Taliban makes it clear our nation building exercise there was a waste from the beginning. In the case of Ukraine it is the Ukrainians fighting for their own sake. That's not something we can supply them with. The best we can do is give them hope of success.
We bailed on our promises.
No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Afghanistan was never a free country and it was stupid to try to make it one. The speed with which it fell back to the Taliban makes it clear our nation building exercise there was a waste from the beginning. In the case of Ukraine it is the Ukrainians fighting for their own sake. That's not something we can supply them with. The best we can do is give them hope of success.

One cannot force freedom on a country that has never known it and is not willing to fight for it. It was clear from the beginning the day we left Afghanistan it would revert back.

which promises were those?

was 20 years not long enough?

was more than a trillion dollars not enough?

was more than 2000 dead American service members not enough?

which promises were those?

was 20 years not long enough?

was more than a trillion dollars not enough?

was more than 2000 dead American service members not enough?
Basically we destroyed American credibility.

Perhaps it's long past time to give up on foreign adventurism and concentrate on our own issues for once instead of funding wars with deficit spending.

Fuck Russia and Fuck Ukraine.
Both corrupt shitholes.

Basically we destroyed American credibility.

Despite Joe fucking up the withdrawal, we gave the country more than enough time and money and blood.

And the day we left they laid down and said "no mas".

Fuck that country.

Perhaps it's long past time to give up on foreign adventurism and concentrate on our own issues for once instead of funding wars with deficit spending.

100%, well past time.

Without being constantly at war the US would have no purpose
We certainly have become an imperialist warlike nation, yet many Americans haven’t realized this. Even though it’s abundantly obvious.

History is replete with examples of what happens to imperialist warlike nations. Somebody tell the American people.

He's a Russobot. We have a few and at least one ukraineobot. It's fun to watch them fight.

So will Russobots begin using the chat AI? Gipper will you still have a job?
I guess their leaders are the ones running the event that this OP is inspired by

Tulsi Gabbort, ron paul and the rest

I’m hearing diversions like Iraq and afghanistan that tell me they are just old time peaceniks from the 60’s

I was just watching an ABC report on japan building military bases on small islands near Taiwan

Places I never heard of before

Some of the locals are opposed, and they sound a lot like the pro russia crowd on this forum

We certainly have become an imperialist warlike nation, yet many Americans haven’t realized this. Even though it’s abundantly obvious.

History is replete with examples of what happens to imperialist warlike nations. Somebody tell the American people.
I think America needs a strong military to deter aggressors like putin and Xi

Without America china rules the world

No ifs, ands or buts about it.
Who made those promises? We went there to get Al Qaeda but stayed for no reason anyone could clearly define. It was a textbook example of an unsustainable military occupation. The Afghans never once stood up on their own and so they live under tyranny.

Who made those promises? We went there to get Al Qaeda but stayed for no reason anyone could clearly define. It was a textbook example of an unsustainable military occupation. The Afghans never once stood up on their own and so they live under tyranny.
The Northern Alliance would disagree along with the Afganistans who died trying to help in the nation building.

We handed the country right back to the very people we PROMISED to remove and said we were building a democracy.

The only outcome was the destruction of our credibility.

We will bail on Ukraine too.

We have been wasting resources, lives and our future financial stability fighting foreign wars literally my entire fucking life. This one is no goddamn different.

I expect sanctions against Israeli aggression from the progressive U.S. and European public any minute now!

The Northern Alliance would disagree along with the Afganistans who died trying to help in the nation building.

We handed the country right back to the very people we PROMISED to remove and said we were building a democracy.

The only outcome was the destruction of our credibility.

We will bail on Ukraine too.

We have been wasting resources, lives and our future financial stability fighting foreign wars literally my entire fucking life. This one is no goddamn different.
The only people talking about bailing on Ukraine are people like you. I know it has more to do with partisan politics than anything else but the American right might be Putin's most valuable ally right now. Only they can sabotage our support for the people of Ukraine.

The only people talking about bailing on Ukraine are people like you. I know it has more to do with partisan politics than anything else but the American right might be Putin's most valuable ally right now. Only they can sabotage our support for the people of Ukraine.
No one is supporting Putin you pathetic parrot.

Many of us arguing that we shouldn't have funded and instigated the war are not pushing any partisan issue.

Forum List

Back