Rage Against the Machine anti-war rally today!

Spot on! The reason the top military leaders hated Trump was that they found out he isn't a war hawk. Mattis, Milley, Kelly, Bolton and the rest of the hawks all turned on him when they found out he wasn't down with the perpetual war machine.
The reason Trump worried so many people is that he remains a strategic and Geo-political retard that was nicer to our enemies than our allies.

Yes Russobot.

All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

HEIL HITLER!

Is that you in the middle?

1676827858773.jpeg

HEIL HITLER!

Is that you in the middle?

View attachment 758486
Russobot,Russobot, paid In Euros because Rubles are shit. His countrymen die and his nation starves. he types in a tent with fifty other Russobots. It's cold but the vodka is good.

You think giving authoritarian dictators what they want is a good policy? Going to have to expain that one.
You really have no clue. What nation has been invading and threatening other nations with impunity these last few decades?

hint: it’s not Russia.

If China gives Russia arms we should cease all trade with them.
We should cease trade with china no matter what

But it cant happen overnight

At this point I will settle for a national awakening that the CCP is our mortal enemy and we need a new direction for trade

Russobot,Russobot, paid In Euros because Rubles are shit. His countrymen die and his nation starves. he types in a tent with fifty other Russobots. It's cold but the vodka is good.
I’m guessing you don’t know what the following means.

I’m guessing you don’t know what the following means.

Are you in a tent or a warehouse? When Putin has his accident, will you have an accident too?

Sure it can....Turn back all container ships arriving from China....Done deal.
Our economy is very dependent on many Chinese products

Even medical drugs that we foolishly outsourced to china

But we can start the process of replacing them

Forum List

Back