Raider to suspend Antonio Brown after non physical confrontation with GM

That deep and collective sigh of relief you hear is the Steelers' locker room.

dnwwslsgxdwgoqngrugr.jpg

:lol:

The NFL has to get rid of a small percentage of players. Then we can watch this sport again. Our nation is fractured because of the media/entertainers/corrupted judges and this is disgraceful.

They are setting him up to release him and cancel his contract

They are setting him up to release him and cancel his contract

Gruden said he’s playing on Monday night. Gruden is looking pretty weak if you ask me. They’re letting this guy do whatever he wants.

The NFL has to get rid of a small percentage of players. Then we can watch this sport again. Our nation is fractured because of the media/entertainers/corrupted judges and this is disgraceful.
LOL! Decrying the demise of western civilization because of the silly NFL. Now dat shit be funny.

LOL! Decrying the demise of western civilization because of the silly NFL. Now dat shit be funny.
That is not what he is saying, but I expect nothing different from some piece of unreal shit like you. The fact that you cannot see the bigger picture in what he is saying and the fact is it is some stupid fucking white left wing spoiled elitist like you that enables dirty fucking negroes like Brown to get away with such bullshit.

That is not what he is saying, but I expect nothing different from some piece of unreal shit like you. The fact that you cannot see the bigger picture in what he is saying and the fact is it is some stupid fucking white left wing spoiled elitist like you that enables dirty fucking negroes like Brown to get away with such bullshit.
And I expect nothing less of you than to show your ass to the entire fucking online world. You are the last person that should be lecturing anyone about the big picture. You are funny, though. I'll give ya' that.

We have turned sports into a religious cathedral. That is part of the globalist communist doctrine. Sports were once a blue collar relaxation release for the common man. The demise is here. Only the financial meltdown is needed. We don't have the strength of the people from the 1930's. And it wasn't like they did not have their ways also. Sports must be destroyed as to humanize it again. Troublemakers are given a voice where the hardworking schmuck has none. Lets start by giving people a choice with cable TV. to pik their own stations. Even so it will still be Prog agenda bent. But the costs will be far less and the outragious salaries given news/sports commentators and sports televising contracts will be reduced. If it is so silly to you give the people a choice. It is estimated that ESPN alone costs near 9 dollars a month per subscriber who does not have a choice. Make it a premium station and it costs over 25 dollars a month easily. Lets be silly.

Million dollar legs, two cent brain

Forum List

Back