Rally at Columbia SC state house Tomorrow afternoon “TAKE THE FLAG DOWN”

Over 12,000 already signed up more coming from all over SC, NC, Georgia, Florida and Virginia and maybe more states

Take The Flag Down Rally Planned For Columbia - FITSNews

There is no need to respect a symbol that is as evil and vicious to African-Americans as the Nazi swastika flag is to Jews.
o-CONFEDERATE-FLAG-facebook.jpg

Every flag at half mast except the confederate flag. Unbelievable. Though I suppose the traitors the flag represented would have been fine with this massacre.

In this time, one cannot rewrite history by simply burying it.

Also, it should be noted at the rally that the flag was a symbol of the Democrats.

But of course, it won't be.

Also, it should be noted at the rally that the flag was a symbol of the Democrats.

A symbol of social conservatives more like. The evidence being that after the civil rights movement, republican social conservatives are the ones who continue to defend the flag.

A symbol of social conservatives more like. The evidence being that after the civil rights movement, republican social conservatives are the ones who continue to defend the flag.

Could you please present the "evidence?"

Its a damn flag and part of our history

Over 12,000 already signed up more coming from all over SC, NC, Georgia, Florida and Virginia and maybe more states
The people of SC should decide the issue.......not outside agitators. ..... :cool:

Did the people of SC decide to raise the flag?

No matter what you or I think of that flag it is a derisive object. Why in the hell would anyone wish to do something that is nothing but derisive? The flag has no official right to be flown and more then a Black Panther flag has to be flown. There doesn't need a vote by the people of SC to take down the damn thing and burn it.

Every flag at half mast except the confederate flag. Unbelievable. Though I suppose the traitors the flag represented would have been fine with this massacre.
The flag in question is on a fixed poll and cannot be lowered.
I have heard that. Then you climb up and take it down instead of letting fly proudly at full mast. You want to send a message to the people who feel the flag represents hatred and evil? Then you make sure that it's either half-mast or completely down as a show of respect.

I hope the families tells them to get the hell out of their state and STOP using their families DEATHS for their own sick and twisted agenda. didn't take them long DID IT.

Forum List

Back