Rally at Columbia SC state house Tomorrow afternoon “TAKE THE FLAG DOWN”

In this time, one cannot rewrite history by simply burying it.

Also, it should be noted at the rally that the flag was a symbol of the Democrats.

But of course, it won't be.
A symbol of social conservatives more like. The evidence being that after the civil rights movement, republican social conservatives are the ones who continue to defend the flag.
Republicans were responsible for the Civil Rights legislation. It was Democrats manning hoses and attack dogs.

Every flag at half mast except the confederate flag. Unbelievable. Though I suppose the traitors the flag represented would have been fine with this massacre.
The flag in question is on a fixed poll and cannot be lowered.

If you look closely the flag, if this is the one in question, is not fixed on a pole.

timthumb.php
It's a 'fixed" pole....
RTX5DUD.jpg

Notice NO lines going down the pole?
Source... South Carolina law forbids removal of Confederate flag from capitol and it s padlocked in place

The reason you don't see a line going down the pole is because the line is INSIDE the pole. That is how most modern flag pole are so they can be locked up.

Here is an example of one: Vanguard Series 30ft Satin pole

Now say that was a fixed pole, how do you suppose they get the flag up there in the first place?

Last edited:
The liberals live in a continual state of being offended over something......anything!!

That way they can claim perpetual victimhood.

What a pathetic way to live........ :cuckoo:

didn't take them long to USE these poor peoples DEATHS for their own sick and twisted agendas. then they wonder why people can't stand them

myself, I don't think they are going to be getting a warm welcome. and I would be proud of the people if they ran them out of their town

IF it was my family's death they were using.

Every flag at half mast except the confederate flag. Unbelievable. Though I suppose the traitors the flag represented would have been fine with this massacre.
I have heard that. Then you climb up and take it down instead of letting fly proudly at full mast. You want to send a message to the people who feel the flag represents hatred and evil? Then you make sure that it's either half-mast or completely down as a show of respect.

In my opinion the flag does not represent hatred and evil. It does represent a fight to keep people in slavery but at the time that was not really considered hatred or evil. at least by those owning the slaves. I believe you are applying what you think today on what happened 200 years ago.
In many people's minds it DOES represent that. And when you leave it full mast in the wake of a massacre of peaceful black people, it sends a message.

People can read what they want into anything. But unlike the Nazi flag the confederate flag was based on the misguided beliefs that were lead astray by the rich democrat aristocrats. What I find amazing is that there are so many today that still buy into the BS that the white aristocrat sold their great grandparents so they would march in to cannon fire.
Wow you come so close to making a point and then your ODS takes over and you inject politics and knee jerk blame Democrats. Fine I'll go there, in case you haven't noticed, it is REPUBLICANS who embrace the flag and the confederacy now. How do you feel about that?

In this time, one cannot rewrite history by simply burying it.

Also, it should be noted at the rally that the flag was a symbol of the Democrats.

But of course, it won't be.
A symbol of social conservatives more like. The evidence being that after the civil rights movement, republican social conservatives are the ones who continue to defend the flag.
Republicans were responsible for the Civil Rights legislation. It was Democrats manning hoses and attack dogs.
Yet today it's republicans railing against civil rights, defending the confederacy, and winning the vote of the southern white social conservatives who once voted Democrat. But nvm just ignore that right?

No matter what you or I think of that flag it is a derisive object.

This is a perfect example of the libtards inability to think clearly. 'No matter what you or I think'.....obviously would include some of us that honor that flag, now wouldn't it? The author makes no distinction of who his target for 'you' is, he just makes this universal assumption that everyone agrees with him.

Look, Freewill, you craven, gutter crawling scumbag, YOU donot define what is derisive and what isn't. You are just another leftwing ass hole whose beliefs will be derided by everyone by the end of the century just like all the leftwing assholes of a century ago are derided today by almost everyone, to include most leftists, even the retards like you.

So go ingest fecal matter and smoke in bed, loser

This is a perfect example of the libtards inability to think clearly. 'No matter what you or I think'.....obviously would include some of us that honor that flag, now wouldn't it? The author makes no distinction of who his target for 'you' is, he just makes this universal assumption that everyone agrees with him.

Look, Freewill, you craven, gutter crawling scumbag, YOU donot define what is derisive and what isn't. You are just another leftwing ass hole whose beliefs will be derided by everyone by the end of the century just like all the leftwing assholes of a century ago are derided today by almost everyone, to include most leftists, even the retards like you.

I probably disagree with your opinion on this topic, but I couldn't approve more of that beat down. :thup:

Yet today it's republicans railing against civil rights, defending the confederacy, and winning the vote of the southern white social conservatives who once voted Democrat.

What pure unadulterated bullshit.

Which Republican today is railing against civil rights? or defending the Confederacy? And roflmao what is wrong with trying to win the votes of social conservatives?

You really have to stop snorting the Draino, child.

I have heard that. Then you climb up and take it down instead of letting fly proudly at full mast. You want to send a message to the people who feel the flag represents hatred and evil? Then you make sure that it's either half-mast or completely down as a show of respect.

In my opinion the flag does not represent hatred and evil. It does represent a fight to keep people in slavery but at the time that was not really considered hatred or evil. at least by those owning the slaves. I believe you are applying what you think today on what happened 200 years ago.
In many people's minds it DOES represent that. And when you leave it full mast in the wake of a massacre of peaceful black people, it sends a message.

People can read what they want into anything. But unlike the Nazi flag the confederate flag was based on the misguided beliefs that were lead astray by the rich democrat aristocrats. What I find amazing is that there are so many today that still buy into the BS that the white aristocrat sold their great grandparents so they would march in to cannon fire.
Wow you come so close to making a point and then your ODS takes over and you inject politics and knee jerk blame Democrats. Fine I'll go there, in case you haven't noticed, it is REPUBLICANS who embrace the flag and the confederacy now. How do you feel about that?

What I think is, that I presented the history as it was, you are just repeating talking points.

Yet today it's republicans railing against civil rights, defending the confederacy, and winning the vote of the southern white social conservatives who once voted Democrat.

Which Republican today is railing against civil rights? or defending the Confederacy? And roflmao what is wrong with trying to win the votes of social conservatives?

Pure Brainwashed with all them DNC TALKING points. That just as scary as these stupid protest

I probably disagree with your opinion on this topic, but I couldn't approve more of that beat down. :thup:

While I disagree with you most of the time, I cannot stand these morons that think they are the center of the moral universe and define what is and is not *so*.

Uh, go to Drudge Report, click on any article, and read the comments.

I think legislatively enforced striking of the Confederate flag will bring a lot of very pissed off redneck screwballs out of the woodwork and provoke more killing.

Better to ignore the flag and publicly focus on how senselessly cruel it was to massacre those innocent people. When that flag comes down it should be because the people of South Carolina finally decide it's time.

As for Dylan Roof, he obviously is a psychopath. It is amazing to me how much his photo resembles the main character in the movie, A Clockwork Orange.

Over 12,000 already signed up more coming from all over SC, NC, Georgia, Florida and Virginia and maybe more states

Take The Flag Down Rally Planned For Columbia - FITSNews

There is no need to respect a symbol that is as evil and vicious to African-Americans as the Nazi swastika flag is to Jews.
At least Nazi Germany lasted 3 times as long as the Confederacy...that's 3 times as much "my heritage"......

Well, I knew it would be time for the brainless losers like Bodecea to chime in.

Don't you have too much to do defending Harvey Milk?

Uh, go to Drudge Report, click on any article, and read the comments.

Oh, bah, you fall for astroturfers pretending to be the opposition to make them look bad?

Maybe you are as dumb as a sack of bricks after all.

Forum List

Back