Ramaswamy Issues a Warning the GOP Should Listen To.

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy issued a warning to Republicans this week that they need to be aware of some "hard realities" around the way they message their criticisms of Vice President Kamala Harris now that she is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

This has had me worried from the day after the debate.

Harris and her woke tribe of government leeches only need to hear something and it's immediately sexism and racism.

Trump has already tread on thin ice in that area.

Trump and Vance both need to be careful. This is their election to lose. But they could lose it. Trump isn't getting another chance in 2028.

lol!!!

tenor.gif

Talking about getting Biden to step down:

"I think this makes absolutely zero sense and here's why," Ramaswamy explained. "Kamala Harris is unproven as a political leader, let alone as the U.S. president. Why put her in a position as the U.S. president with all the benefits of incumbency? Oval Office addresses, God forbid, to even change policy or foreign policy, to be able to create circumstances that make her look better. That's one of the advantages that many incumbent presidents, the sad truth is, have used throughout American history."

And he is right.

A very scripted three months might make her look like something we know she is not: smart.

But it's enough to fool the left-wing cokeheads into thinking the same thing they thought about Obama, that electing someone on the basis of skin color is a lot more "enlightened" than electing someone qualified.

And don't we know that Joe admitted she is a D.E.I. candidate by calling her one himself.

Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy issued a warning to Republicans this week that they need to be aware of some "hard realities" around the way they message their criticisms of Vice President Kamala Harris now that she is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

Harris and her woke tribe of government leeches only need to hear something and it's immediately sexism and racism.

Trump and Vance both need to be careful. This is their election to lose. But they could lose it. Trump isn't getting another chance in 2028.
YOu think republicans are gonna listen to some guy with dark skin and a name like "Ramaswamy"?

Not happening.

I disagree with him in some respects. Sure she could take over and be the assumptive president, but then EVERYTHING that is done from now until re-election she owns. Also, if she becomes too "middle of the ground" she will upset a significant part of her base who believes she is a progressive. She will have to keep Bidens cabinet or replace them, decisions which will come at a cost. She will have to close the border etc.

I also find it odd that Vivek says this when he keeps promoting the question "who is running our government, because it isn't Biden". Well, if he isn't running the government replace him with someone who apparently can.

His messaging hasn't been perfect either. He had suggested not targeting Harris but go after "the machine" that is the Dem Party. You can and should do both, but it begins and ends with Harris. The attack ads that point out her poor policy decisions are critical to the uninformed voter.

He also has been suspiciously absent from any of Vances rallies. Wouldn't he want to help his good friend from Yale out and attend some of his rallies and merge support?

How can sexism be an issue when the left cant define what a woman is?

As for race, it has been so overused that it now doesnt mean shit anymore.

Biden, Harris Tweets Backing Jussie Smollett Remain Up After Guilty Verdict
Democratic President Joe Biden and Democratic Vice President Kamala Harris have left up tweets expressing support for actor Jussie Smollett after he was allegedly a victim in a racist and anti-gay hate attack that occurred on January 29, 2019. However, on Thursday, a jury found that Smollett lied about the attack.

How can sexism be an issue when the left cant define what a woman is?

As for race, it has been so overused that it now doesnt mean shit anymore.

You can bleat this out all day long (and I won't disagree with you) or you can get Trump elected.

It's really come down to this.

Trump cost himself with his big mouth during COVID.

If he does it again and blows this election, I never want to hear his name again.

You can bleat this out all day long (and I won't disagree with you) or you can get Trump elected.

It's really come down to this.

Trump cost himself with his big mouth during COVID.

If he does it again and blows this election, I never want to hear his name again.
No, President Trump did not lose because of what he said, it was the cheating by the Marxists, who installed the senile old guy too mentally unable to stand trial.

Ramaswamy Issues a Warning the GOP Should Listen To.​

Vivek is a smart man. The GOP have already screwed up badly by agreeing to a June debate months earlier than should have, giving the Dems time to realize that yes, Biden was a chump, a lost cause, and give them both time and grounds to chuck him, do a total reset, change everything around to their advantage and get a whole new second chance with a whole new candidate, strategy and campaign.

Just imagine if the dems had not gotten to test Biden and see him crashing in a debate until mid-September long after he was already locked in as their candidate.

Their other mistake was picking Vance, two white guys, with Vance being more like Trump 1.0 from back in 2016 even as Trump himself was trying to reinvent himself as Trump 2.0. Trump should have at least gone with a woman.

Vivek is a smart man. The GOP have already screwed up badly by agreeing to a June debate months earlier than should have, giving the Dems time to realize that yes, Biden was a chump, a lost cause, and give them both time and grounds to chuck him, do a total reset, change everything around to their advantage and get a whole new second chance with a whole new candidate, strategy and campaign.

Just imagine if the dems had not gotten to test Biden and see him crashing in a debate until mid-September long after he was already locked in as their candidate.

Their other mistake was picking Vance, two white guys, with Vance being more like Trump 1.0 from back in 2016 even as Trump himself was trying to reinvent himself as Trump 2.0. Trump should have at least gone with a woman.
Did you see the Bronx Rally? The stupid blacks will stil vote Democrat because they are too stupid to know better. The smart ones have moved off the plantation.

Did you see the Bronx Rally? The stupid blacks will stil vote Democrat because they are too stupid to know better. The smart ones have moved off the plantation.

And stupid whites will vote for Harris too. Because they have wine corks shoved up their asses and the think it is the post-modern thing to do.

Why just pick on black people.

And stupid whites will vote for Harris too. Because they have wine corks shoved up their asses and the think it is the post-modern thing to do.

Why just pick on black people.
I dont vote for people because of the color of their skin, unlike the blacks who voted for the 1st black faggot Obama. I vote for people who have my best interest in mind and will restore sanity to the country.

Forum List

Back