Rancher warns thugs to stay off his property

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rancher is 'very upset' Bundy and crew tore out fence, warns them to stay off his property
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...se-federal-equipment-to-destroy-federal-fence
On Monday, Ammon Bundy dragged reporters out to remote section of the Malheur Wildlife Refuge so they could witness his militia tear out an 80-foot section of fence that bordered Tim Puckett’s ranch. Ammon Bundy said the rancher had asked them to help remove the fence so his cattle could graze on federal land.
The Oregonian reached Tim Puckett and he said not only did he not give them permission to tear out the fence, he’s "very upset":
"They're not coming onto my place no more," he said of the militants. "If they do, I'm gonna have to do something about it. I don't want them going across my ground."
Puckett said he has never spoken to Bundy, the leader of a militant group that has occupied the refuge headquarters compound since Jan. 2. The militants are protesting the federal government's land-use policies, advocating for public property to be turned over to local ranchers and loggers.

ryanbundy_copy.jpg

Ryan Bundy tears out a large section of fence

OR standoff crew depart from federal building to use federal equipment to destroy federal fence

CYduZi_VAAAaC2f.jpg

Oregon Judge Plans to Bill the Bundy Militia $70,000 a Day to Cover County Security Costs

The small group of camouflage-clad, rifle-carrying, snack-deprived jamokes occupying a federal building in rural Oregon may have just met their match.

Harney County judge Steve Grasty has ordered Ammon Bundy to pay $70,000 a day in fines to cover the extra security costs the county has incurred since the occupation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge began. Security costs have included the blockade set up by the Sheriff’s office to protect local law enforcement from possible attacks by Bundy’s militants, as well as extra staffing to monitor the occupation.

Public schools in Harney County have finally re-opened, making it the first time the county’s students have returned to school since the occupation began on January 2nd. U.S. Fish and Wildlife employees, whose personal information was inside the wildlife refuge and likely obtained by the Bundy gang, have been relocated for their safety.

“As folks from out of town arrived over the past few weeks, harassment of our employees has increased,” Fish and Wildlife spokeswoman Megan Nagel told KOIN 6 News, who added that agency employees have reportedly been harassed by militia supporters while conducting day-to-day errands. “While not direct physical threats, these activities are clearly designed to intimidate.”

These thugs need to spend a long time in jail.

They are taking it way too far, and just using Puckett as a scapegoat.

I'd drone those stupid assholes, but they aren't worth it. Better to let them die on the vine, which they will soon enough, then throw them all in jail.

Self-appointed 'judge' arrives in Burns to ask local residents to charge government officials with crimes

A self-proclaimed "U.S. Superior Court judge" who has been involved in past property rights protests in other states arrived Tuesday in Burns with plans to convene an extra-legal "citizens grand jury" that he said will review evidence that public officials may have committed crimes.

Bruce Doucette, a 54-year-old owner of a computer design and repair shop in suburban Denver, told The Oregonian/OregonLive, that he made the trip at the request of Harney County residents. He said he met with the armed occupiers of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge to hear their evidence, which he called "significant," that government officials have committed crimes.

But he declined to say which officials or which crimes they discussed and said a privately appointed "grand jury" of Harney County residents, not he as a self-appointed judge, would decide whether to charge anyone with a crime.

"The grand jury will convene in private and make its decisions in private," Doucette said. "The role of a superior court judge is not very glorified. All we do is write up" what the local citizens decide, he said.

Doucette's entry into the fray and claim to special Constitutional powers is the latest in a 11-day drama that has drawn a series of attention-seeking, Constitution-citing characters who say they can help Harney County residents solve their problems with federal restrictions on use of public lands.

This bozo's name has been spelled Douchette (small douche?) in some sources. :eusa_dance:

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.
They are stupid reactionary asswipes actually. I'm surprised Palin and Nugent haven't dropped by...

Armed thugs stealing private and public property.

RWNJs here have consistently supported and defended stealing property from their rightful owners. Just like they did with Drumpf's stealing property.

And now, Big Brave He Men, attacking little frightened girls.

Rancher is 'very upset' Bundy and crew tore out fence, warns them to stay off his property
On Monday, Ammon Bundy dragged reporters out to remote section of the Malheur Wildlife Refuge so they could witness his militia tear out an 80-foot section of fence that bordered Tim Puckett’s ranch. Ammon Bundy said the rancher had asked them to help remove the fence so his cattle could graze on federal land.
The Oregonian reached Tim Puckett and he said not only did he not give them permission to tear out the fence, he’s "very upset":
"They're not coming onto my place no more," he said of the militants. "If they do, I'm gonna have to do something about it. I don't want them going across my ground."
Puckett said he has never spoken to Bundy, the leader of a militant group that has occupied the refuge headquarters compound since Jan. 2. The militants are protesting the federal government's land-use policies, advocating for public property to be turned over to local ranchers and loggers.

ryanbundy_copy.jpg

Ryan Bundy tears out a large section of fence

OR standoff crew depart from federal building to use federal equipment to destroy federal fence

CYduZi_VAAAaC2f.jpg

Oregon Judge Plans to Bill the Bundy Militia $70,000 a Day to Cover County Security Costs

The small group of camouflage-clad, rifle-carrying, snack-deprived jamokes occupying a federal building in rural Oregon may have just met their match.

Harney County judge Steve Grasty has ordered Ammon Bundy to pay $70,000 a day in fines to cover the extra security costs the county has incurred since the occupation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge began. Security costs have included the blockade set up by the Sheriff’s office to protect local law enforcement from possible attacks by Bundy’s militants, as well as extra staffing to monitor the occupation.

Public schools in Harney County have finally re-opened, making it the first time the county’s students have returned to school since the occupation began on January 2nd. U.S. Fish and Wildlife employees, whose personal information was inside the wildlife refuge and likely obtained by the Bundy gang, have been relocated for their safety.

“As folks from out of town arrived over the past few weeks, harassment of our employees has increased,” Fish and Wildlife spokeswoman Megan Nagel told KOIN 6 News, who added that agency employees have reportedly been harassed by militia supporters while conducting day-to-day errands. “While not direct physical threats, these activities are clearly designed to intimidate.”

These thugs need to spend a long time in jail.

These Bundy asshats need to be sitting in a prison somewhere for a very, very long time.

Forum List

Back