Rancher warns thugs to stay off his property

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.
They are stupid reactionary asswipes actually. I'm surprised Palin and Nugent haven't dropped by...

It would have ended quickly if they had. Well on the other hand WWIII in America. But then I have to remember you don't fight. I've been watching what you have been posting on another board so at least you are consistent.

Good show. Kudos.

It's amazing how the government is just letting them continue on with their little party. An entire community is being terrorized by armed outsiders, and law enforcement does nothing.

Yep.

Those people pay taxes for that protection from armed thugs like this. Inexcusable that they are trying to steal private and public property and even terrorizing little girls.

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.
They are stupid reactionary asswipes actually. I'm surprised Palin and Nugent haven't dropped by...

It would have ended quickly if they had. Well on the other hand WWIII in America. But then I have to remember you don't fight. I've been watching what you have been posting on another board so at least you are consistent.

Good show. Kudos.
I don't post anywhere else, and I enjoyed not posting here.

I know where most of you have been hanging out. I know the board. I know it well.

That's why I am asking which side you're on.

They are taking it way too far, and just using Puckett as a scapegoat.

Please clarify quickly.

Who is using Puckett in your mind?

Hey, tinydancer You were gonna tell us "who you are really" and "why".

Bet I know why you didn't ...

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Choose wisely.

I choose to see 'who you really are and why'.

What are you so afraid of?
You have told me several times that you would sic Poopy Pants Pedo Poacher Nugent after me so I'm the one who should be afraid, right?

tinydancer

YOU ARE A LIAR.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Good show. Kudos.

Well some one has your name dearheart and is using it with your avatar. In the past couple of days I have flipped my avie and my sig a number of times. You're on another board my friend.

I've been a boarder for years. I may be in the middle of never never land but I am not a fool. You are on another board.

Good show. Kudos.

Well some one has your name dearheart and is using it with your avatar. In the past couple of days I have flipped my avie and my sig a number of times. You're on another board my friend.

I've been a boarder for years. I may be in the middle of never never land but I am not a fool. You are on another board.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Not another case of PIGGY BACKING!!!!

I know where most of you have been hanging out. I know the board. I know it well.

Oh looky - another empty threat from tinydancer The Liar

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

He's saying he's not on that board.

No threat. Heck I'm telling him he's been hijacked. Cripes its scary when people try to take your personality your persona and try to replicate you.

That's why I gave the heads up to PMH. He's a unique personality. We hate each other but if that is not him/her on the other board he should know.

Good show. Kudos.

I'm curious so PM me, but it's not me, and absolutely not if they've posted anything in the last three weeks. I was on a break from this shit and I don't use the same names.

Oh looky - another empty threat from tinydancer The Liar

He's saying he's not on that board.

No threat. Heck I'm telling him he's been hijacked. Cripes its scary when people try to take your personality your persona and try to replicate you.

That's why I gave the heads up to PMH. He's a unique personality. We hate each other but if that is not him/her on the other board he should know.
I don't care much either way, it's happened before, but being curious by nature means I'll take a look if I get a link.

Forum List

Back