Rancher warns thugs to stay off his property

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.
They are stupid reactionary asswipes actually. I'm surprised Palin and Nugent haven't dropped by...

It would have ended quickly if they had. Well on the other hand WWIII in America. But then I have to remember you don't fight. I've been watching what you have been posting on another board so at least you are consistent.

Good show. Kudos.
I don't post anywhere else, and I enjoyed not posting here.

Well some one has your name dearheart and is using it with your avatar. In the past couple of days I have flipped my avie and my sig a number of times. You're on another board my friend.

I've been a boarder for years. I may be in the middle of never never land but I am not a fool. You are on another board.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Not another case of PIGGY BACKING!!!!

Captured.

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.
They are stupid reactionary asswipes actually. I'm surprised Palin and Nugent haven't dropped by...

It would have ended quickly if they had. Well on the other hand WWIII in America. But then I have to remember you don't fight. I've been watching what you have been posting on another board so at least you are consistent.

Good show. Kudos.

Well some one has your name dearheart and is using it with your avatar. In the past couple of days I have flipped my avie and my sig a number of times. You're on another board my friend.

I've been a boarder for years. I may be in the middle of never never land but I am not a fool. You are on another board.
I'm curious so PM me, but it's not me, and absolutely not if they've posted anything in the last three weeks. I was on a break from this shit and I don't use the same names.

Now you can understand if I am a little shy. For true?

Good show. Kudos.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Not another case of PIGGY BACKING!!!!

Captured.

You must start drinking at 10 in the morning.

But hey, its 5:eek:'clock somewhere, right?

:booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze:

So?

"Who are you really"?
And "WHY"?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Good show. Kudos.

I'm curious so PM me, but it's not me, and absolutely not if they've posted anything in the last three weeks. I was on a break from this shit and I don't use the same names.

Now you can understand if I am a little shy. For true?

You've been "piggy backed" here so many times -- Can't blame you a bit.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

It's amazing how the government is just letting them continue on with their little party. An entire community is being terrorized by armed outsiders, and law enforcement does nothing.
Giving them rope. A very wise move, IMO

LETS PLAY OCCUPY

how long did that go on bod?

OMG terrorized in down town cities vs in the middle of fucking nowhere but you guys are calling for a RENO move?

They are taking it way too far, and just using Puckett as a scapegoat.

Please clarify quickly.

Who is using Puckett in your mind?
Those who are destroying personal property in behalf of someone else that wants no part of their war, that's who.

So Bundy is the liar?
From what I gathered from the link, the owner of the property where the fence was removed, yes. Bundy is lying he was told to help the rancher, and the rancher is saying he said no such thing and wants him off HIS property. Which means Bundy is doing the ranchers battle without asking permission from that rancher.
I would be pissed if some schmuck tried to fight my battles for me. I fight my own. All Bundy is doing is causing a big assed headache for the rancher to have to deal with when all this is over. Kinda like Al Sharpton speaking in behalf of all blacks.

Please clarify quickly.

Those who are destroying personal property in behalf of someone else that wants no part of their war, that's who.

So Bundy is the liar?

Yes.

Duh.

Are you really defending his attempted theft of private and public property, harassing little girls, vandalism, harassment of the townspeople -- ALL while he gets your tax money to bail him out every single year?

I know you support a draft dodging, shitty pants, pedohile poacher but do you really support the damn Bundys?

How about others who lie, cheat and steal? Do you support and defend them too?

Please clarify quickly.

How long did OCCUPY go on Gracie?

But now we want death and destruction in the middle of no where Oregon?
I don't know and I don't care. That rancher wants Bundy to BUTT OUT. Stop destroying fences and shit and leave him and his ranch alone. Unless I am reading it wrong.

Please clarify quickly.

How long did OCCUPY go on Gracie?

But now we want death and destruction in the middle of no where Oregon?
I don't know and I don't care. That rancher wants Bundy to BUTT OUT. Stop destroying fences and shit and leave him and his ranch alone. Unless I am reading it wrong.

You're reading it wrong.

They are openly driving around in a stolen truck towing a stolen piece of equipment
Militant broadcaster brands 15-year-old girl a ‘prostitute’ for crying in fear at Oregon town meeting

Earlier this week, Judge Steven Grasty’s granddaughter, Ashlie Presley, choked up at a Burns town meeting while explaining that Ammon Bundy’s armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge had put the community in fear.

“I should not have to be scared in my own hometown,” Presley said. “I know that all of my friends have been scared and have come to me to know what to do.”

While broadcasting from the refuge on Wednesday, Santilli said that Grasty had turned his granddaughter into a “prostitute.”

santilli_150113e-800x430.jpg
Cowboy hat guy is a Monster and the guy behind him is posing as a Navy SEAL by wearing a SEAL emblem on his hat.

Please clarify quickly.

So Bundy is the liar?

Yes.

Duh.

Are you really defending his attempted theft of private and public property, harassing little girls, vandalism, harassment of the townspeople -- ALL while he gets your tax money to bail him out every single year?

I know you support a draft dodging, shitty pants, pedohile poacher but do you really support the damn Bundys?

How about others who lie, cheat and steal? Do you support and defend them too?

Back off Sharpton .I might care.

Forum List

Back