Rancher warns thugs to stay off his property

They are taking it way too far, and just using Puckett as a scapegoat.

Please clarify quickly.

Who is using Puckett in your mind?
Those who are destroying personal property in behalf of someone else that wants no part of their war, that's who.

How long did OCCUPY go on Gracie?

But now we want death and destruction in the middle of no where Oregon?
I don't know and I don't care. That rancher wants Bundy to BUTT OUT. Stop destroying fences and shit and leave him and his ranch alone. Unless I am reading it wrong.

You're reading it wrong.
Really? So the rancher is lying then?

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.
They are stupid reactionary asswipes actually. I'm surprised Palin and Nugent haven't dropped by...

It would have ended quickly if they had. Well on the other hand WWIII in America. But then I have to remember you don't fight. I've been watching what you have been posting on another board so at least you are consistent.

Good show. Kudos.
I don't post anywhere else, and I enjoyed not posting here.

Well some one has your name dearheart and is using it with your avatar. In the past couple of days I have flipped my avie and my sig a number of times. You're on another board my friend.

I've been a boarder for years. I may be in the middle of never never land but I am not a fool. You are on another board.
Can I ask....so the heck what?

It's amazing how the government is just letting them continue on with their little party. An entire community is being terrorized by armed outsiders, and law enforcement does nothing.
Giving them rope. A very wise move, IMO

LETS PLAY OCCUPY

how long did that go on bod?

OMG terrorized in down town cities vs in the middle of fucking nowhere but you guys are calling for a RENO move?

Occupy, BLM, Waco, Ruby Ridge

Why try to compare?

RWNJs seems to be saying they disagree with actions taken at those locations and that it makes it okay for Bundy's to lie, cheat and steal.

Did you used to tell your mommy that you wanted to jump off the roof because Bobby down the street did it?

NO COMPARISON.

Please clarify quickly.

Who is using Puckett in your mind?
Those who are destroying personal property in behalf of someone else that wants no part of their war, that's who.

How long did OCCUPY go on Gracie?

But now we want death and destruction in the middle of no where Oregon?
I don't know and I don't care. That rancher wants Bundy to BUTT OUT. Stop destroying fences and shit and leave him and his ranch alone. Unless I am reading it wrong.

You're reading it wrong.
Really? So the rancher is lying then?

How about a noose around someone's neck. Oh noes. No government ever forces to tell one to say something to the media. Right.

• 920x920.jpg
Photo: Rick Bowmer, AP
A Dont Tread On Me flag flies at the entrance of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Sunday, Jan. 10, 2016, near Burns, Ore. A small, armed group has been occupying the remote national wildlife refuge in Oregon for a week to protest federal land use policies.

f71743c56064daec63ae4b8353eabfd3.jpg

conservative_mindset.jpg

So now you are saying there is a noose around the ranchers neck making him lie?

It's amazing how the government is just letting them continue on with their little party. An entire community is being terrorized by armed outsiders, and law enforcement does nothing.

LETS PLAY OCCUPY

OMG terrorized in down town cities vs in the middle of fucking nowhere but you guys are calling for a RENO move?

Why try to compare?

RWNJs seems to be saying they disagree with actions taken at those locations and that it makes it okay for Bundy's to lie, cheat and steal.

Did you used to tell your mommy that you wanted to jump off the roof because Bobby down the street did it?

NO COMPARISON.

Get back to me when you get Sharpton or shut up. He owes millions.

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.
They are stupid reactionary asswipes actually. I'm surprised Palin and Nugent haven't dropped by...

Yeah!!

Where's ted nugent? Another big mouth who is too scared to do anything.

Ask tinydancer about Poopy Pants Pedo Poacher Nugent

She said they're good friends, that she would report me to him so he could come after me and that if I post about him, it will "break the board".

Anyone who doubts this can do a search for her posts with "break the board" in them.

She's a hoot. Drunk and crazy and a hoot.

LETS PLAY OCCUPY

Why try to compare?

NO COMPARISON.

DEFLECTION! Act of Desperation.

So now you are saying there is a noose around the ranchers neck making him lie?

Not many have balls in this world Gracie. If this rancher even owes anyone a dime and someone owns that person who knows? But all of a sudden out of the blue this rancher is bitching dollars to donuts its a squeeze.

LETS PLAY OCCUPY

Why try to compare?

NO COMPARISON.

Bundy's stealing private and public land is Sharpton's fault?

Next you'll say Obama made them do it.

Stay on topic you crazy old lush.

Or...he wants it all to just go away. All by himself. With no mess to clean up afterwards.

Let's get this right. I really want to see who signs on to this.

These guys are in the middle of nowhere Oregon. Middle of nowhere.

You left wing nutjobs on this board want your government to go in and kill them right?

You just want them to be killed.

LETS PLAY OCCUPY

Why try to compare?

NO COMPARISON.

Bundy's stealing private and public land is Sharpton's fault?

Next you'll say Obama made them do it.

Stay on topic you crazy old lush.

Drama queen. What land has been stolen?

Its a wildlife refuge. It's supposed to be in the middle of nowhere. Some guy that lives in texas or somewhere comes in and decides to take on the government on hehalf of another guy that wants him to go away. Maybe at first he appreciated the help, but when the helper decided to destroy fences, steal big equipment and make a mountain out of a molehill, the guy changed his mind and wants no part of this shit.

But what do I know.

Forum List

Back