Rancher warns thugs to stay off his property

So now you are saying there is a noose around the ranchers neck making him lie?

Not many have balls in this world Gracie. If this rancher even owes anyone a dime and someone owns that person who knows? But all of a sudden out of the blue this rancher is bitching dollars to donuts its a squeeze.
You have some imagination. Are you drunk right now?

The irony, if Bundy trespasses, and ends up dead because of it.

He won't go across.

I love you guys loving people dead though.

You are putting it out here. YOU WANT YOUR GOVERNMENT TO KILL SOMEONE.

Yeah. Your PMH.
Government? Hardly. He's talking about some PRIVATE citizen shooting a trespasser.

Sigh you have you missed all the posts with the real wingers in here wanting to pull a Reno bod. It's scary. I've been bringing up Occupy. I never ever cheered wanting my government to fry them like what we have got going on right now. On this very board.

Not many have balls in this world Gracie. If this rancher even owes anyone a dime and someone owns that person who knows? But all of a sudden out of the blue this rancher is bitching dollars to donuts its a squeeze.

The insults won't work with me. Don't waste your time.

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.
They are stupid reactionary asswipes actually. I'm surprised Palin and Nugent haven't dropped by...

It would have ended quickly if they had. Well on the other hand WWIII in America. But then I have to remember you don't fight. I've been watching what you have been posting on another board so at least you are consistent.

Good show. Kudos.
he will fight if they are handicapped kids ....he feels big around those who cant fight back....

Let's get this right. I really want to see who signs on to this.

These guys are in the middle of nowhere Oregon. Middle of nowhere.

You left wing nutjobs on this board want your government to go in and kill them right?

You just want them to be killed.

So, in your "mind", living in an isolated, rural area means you don't have the same rights to the property you pay for as if you lived in a town.

Their location is not germane to the question. Not even close.

The insults won't work with me. Don't waste your time.
I was not trying to insult you. You thinking I was trying to is proof of the point of my first sentence. The second statement is a reputation you created on your own by appearing to be drunk while posting on many occasions.

Giving them rope. A very wise move, IMO

LETS PLAY OCCUPY

how long did that go on bod?

OMG terrorized in down town cities vs in the middle of fucking nowhere but you guys are calling for a RENO move?

Occupy, BLM, Waco, Ruby Ridge

Why try to compare?

RWNJs seems to be saying they disagree with actions taken at those locations and that it makes it okay for Bundy's to lie, cheat and steal.

Did you used to tell your mommy that you wanted to jump off the roof because Bobby down the street did it?

NO COMPARISON.

Get back to me when you get Sharpton or shut up. He owes millions.

Bundy's stealing private and public land is Sharpton's fault?

Next you'll say Obama made them do it.

Stay on topic you crazy old lush.

Drama queen. What land has been stolen?

READ. Put the bottle down and READ.

There is a group of armed thugs, occupying public land in Oregon. That group of armed thugs stole and/or vandalized both public and private property. They took down a fence to private property. They harassed and threatened residents, including a little girl. They have no legal right to be where they are or to hold the people and area hostage with guns.

Well, I am totally going bald in one spot on my head from all the scratching in being confused so I think I will just bow out and watch.

He won't go across.

Yeah. Your PMH.
Government? Hardly. He's talking about some PRIVATE citizen shooting a trespasser.

Sigh you have you missed all the posts with the real wingers in here wanting to pull a Reno bod. It's scary. I've been bringing up Occupy. I never ever cheered wanting my government to fry them like what we have got going on right now. On this very board.

You dumb lush. The whole point here is that they're getting away with committing felonies.

12439086_1218994774778165_1424488621254060683_n.jpg

He won't go across.

Yeah. Your PMH.

You dumb lush. The whole point here is that they're getting away with committing felonies.

12439086_1218994774778165_1424488621254060683_n.jpg
Ah, lesson learned, bring many guns...

I think you are confused about the definition of "thug". These guys definitely are not thugs.
They are stupid reactionary asswipes actually. I'm surprised Palin and Nugent haven't dropped by...

Yeah!!

Where's ted nugent? Another big mouth who is too scared to do anything.

Ask tinydancer about Poopy Pants Pedo Poacher Nugent

She said they're good friends, that she would report me to him so he could come after me and that if I post about him, it will "break the board".

Anyone who doubts this can do a search for her posts with "break the board" in them.

She's a hoot. Drunk and crazy and a hoot.

Ted Nugent was a has been 40 years ago. Now he's a never was. Just a blowhard like the rest of the do nothing teabaggerts. He's a whiner.

Yeah!!

Where's ted nugent? Another big mouth who is too scared to do anything.

Ask tinydancer about Poopy Pants Pedo Poacher Nugent

She said they're good friends, that she would report me to him so he could come after me and that if I post about him, it will "break the board".

Anyone who doubts this can do a search for her posts with "break the board" in them.

She's a hoot. Drunk and crazy and a hoot.

Ted Nugent was a has been 40 years ago. Now he's a never was. Just a blowhard like the rest of the do nothing teabaggerts. He's a whiner.

Stupid child of wankers to the left.

Damn Yankees. Beats rap all to hell idiot.

Need I say more? Luddley and all your parents danced to Katrina and the Waves. Heheheheh I didn't. See you guys tomorrow.

images

Forum List

Back