Rand Paul Blames 'Lack Of Fathers' For Baltimore Protests

How many other ways can old white men think of to blame Blacks for police violence?

No violence, no deviance, no lawlessness, fewer police. More violence, more deviance, more lawlessness, the higher the likelihood that police are going to make mistakes. If you want sympathy from me look in the dictionary between "shit" and "syphilis."
The cops broke his neck while he was in custody. Do you suppose those criminal police asked who his father was?

Could it be possible that there is a criminal conspiracy among some police? Could it be that police tactics are not protecting and serving the community?

Blame the victim is the exclusive province of those without the insight to believe that wrong is done by the very police who are hired to protect and serve. And that's pathetic because without that realization, the problem will never get solved.

Assuming facts not in evidence. Who broke his neck?

I don't think you want black men conveying their values to their illegitimate children. Lest they become like their fathers.
That's what the problem is right now. Fatherless black men begetting fatherless black sons. Once you break the cycle things will improve.

No, the problem is irresponsible black children screwing each other because our society doesn't punish those who are irresponsible with poverty. We simply subsidize it.

No, the problem is a society of nigga's who don't value themselves enough to know that outside there's a world free of illegitimate children, that promises a career and comfortable life if you're willing to work for it. When we start making these nigga's pay child support, they'll zip that thing up and think the next time they wip it out.
The problem is these guys just dont believe they are long for this earth and their mission is to get as many women pregnant as possible. Thats what happens when people believe they are being wiped out.

Okay, so that's the nigga's excuse, now what is Becky's excuse?????
Instinctive hunt for good sex and those Black genes.

Actually, Rand is right, but there are very few black fathers. Most of them are baby daddies. A father sticks around to raise his kids, give them guidance and instill values. We don't see very many of them.

I don't think you want black men conveying their values to their illegitimate children. Lest they become like their fathers.
That's what the problem is right now. Fatherless black men begetting fatherless black sons. Once you break the cycle things will improve.

No, the problem is irresponsible black children screwing each other because our society doesn't punish those who are irresponsible with poverty. We simply subsidize it. See below

That's basically the same thing I said.

How many other ways can old white men think of to blame Blacks for police violence?

No violence, no deviance, no lawlessness, fewer police. More violence, more deviance, more lawlessness, the higher the likelihood that police are going to make mistakes. If you want sympathy from me look in the dictionary between "shit" and "syphilis."
The cops broke his neck while he was in custody. Do you suppose those criminal police asked who his father was?

Could it be possible that there is a criminal conspiracy among some police? Could it be that police tactics are not protecting and serving the community?

Blame the victim is the exclusive province of those without the insight to believe that wrong is done by the very police who are hired to protect and serve. And that's pathetic because without that realization, the problem will never get solved.

As he was in poliee custody at the time, the police are responsible.

Tell you what preacher boy, when these mistakes start happening in the white community, than lets talk. Until then, miss me on the bs, k?

Happens all the time. Many posts in this forum have pointed this out.

Because the Mayor is so worried about the "rights" of the cops, you tell me?

Assuming facts not in evidence .

Knowing how these bastards all lie, chances are the kid did it on his own

Because the Mayor is so worried about the "rights" of the cops, you tell me?

huh?

Actually, Rand is right, but there are very few black fathers. Most of them are baby daddies. A father sticks around to raise his kids, give them guidance and instill values. We don't see very many of them.

remember the guy shot in South Carolina for resisting arrest? What was he resisting? The warrant out for his unpaid child support. There's a metaphor to be found somewhere in all of that.
Don't fuck women who you aren't married to?

LOLOLOLOL......can't do anything with that one, pal!!

remember the guy shot in South Carolina for resisting arrest? What was he resisting? The warrant out for his unpaid child support. There's a metaphor to be found somewhere in all of that.
Don't fuck women who you aren't married to?
So thats why your ex left you? She got fucked by a Black guy?

Rand Paul is quite correct, in the sense that if they had a good parental figure that kept them out of trouble, disciplined their kids, and taught them right and wrong. Then there wouldn't be riots.

Forum List

Back