Rand Paul calls blm crazed mob

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

he is so right

go rand paul

he is so right

go rand paul
See? Even a blind pig will find an acorn once in a while. Good for Rand.

BLM is a huge myth. If you are pro BLM that means you are anti- white, Latino, and Asian

Last edited:

he is so right

go rand paul
blm are rioting looting idiots

he is so right

go rand paul

Rand Paul believes in a violation of people's right to move around freely. Since Republicans believe it is okay to run over peaceful protestors then I should be able to blow their heads off just like Rittenhouse did. Rand Paul is a fascist thug. A typical Republican.

Rand Paul believes in a violation of people's right to move around freely. Since Republicans believe it is okay to run over peaceful protestors then I should be able to blow their heads off just like Rittenhouse did. Rand Paul is a fascist thug. A typical Republican.
What a laugh. The irony is so thick you could cut it with a plasma torch.

This is from a clown who thinks you should be locked away unless you can provide 'papers' to move about freely.

actually lef wingers are facist that why they hate republicans.

Superbadbrutha
If you posted the above bullshit, it means you are a idiot. Newsflash Simpleton, there are white, hispanic and asian folks that are a part of BLM.
if you are white, hispanic or Asian, you can still hate and be anti:white and latino and asian --Mr Genius ....again, if they support BLM, they are anti white, anti latino and anti asian

Forum List

Back