Rand Paul: Cruz 'can't get anything done'

Funny, I was calling Cruz a no good backstabbing slime ball when Cruz called McConnel a liar in public. Obviously not something a party member should do, but Republicans have done this a lot to each other and to the other party for the last 7 years.

That is unusual, and out of character for conservatives, by the way.

Yet, there are some on the right that would defend him to the bitter end. All because he riles them up, put a little passion in their itty bitty hearts and have them scream and yell like a good old crazy leftist radical!!

See the problem now. Cruz is a rw populist!
Paul is right, and it is now about him, it is about Cruz whom the overwhelming majority of Senators right and left treat like a pariah.

Yep, they pussies in the senate are intimidated by someone who actually tries to keep his campaign promises. They're the problem not him. Of course you being the good little commiecrat that you are, you have no idea what it means to make your word your bond or take seriously an oath.

1. What did he promise you?
2. Can he do it solo?

Until when, Vigilante? At what point do you think it will start kicking in that the issue isn't with others and that he is more about theater than work?

He seems to be the ONLY SENATOR willing to stand for what he promised... You need Rand's flip flops, or can you do a search for them by yourself?

Look, I don't know how to break it to you but I'm not a huge Rand fan.

Why don't you tell me what it is that you think Cruz stands for and what it is that he is doing for you? Then you can explain what it is that you think this man can accomplish as a senator.

My GOD girl, don't you read any NEWS?

So, you don't know? I read a lot of news including the left, right and in between. None of that can articulate what you think he stands for and what he is doing for you.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I haven't seen a long list of accomplishments from Rand Paul while I don't support either Cruz or Paul for the Republican nomination right now Cruz is polling better than Paul.

Until when, Vigilante? At what point do you think it will start kicking in that the issue isn't with others and that he is more about theater than work?

He seems to be the ONLY SENATOR willing to stand for what he promised... You need Rand's flip flops, or can you do a search for them by yourself?

Why don't you tell me what it is that you think Cruz stands for and what it is that he is doing for you? Then you can explain what it is that you think this man can accomplish as a senator.

So, you don't know? I read a lot of news including the left, right and in between. None of that can articulate what you think he stands for and what he is doing for you.
Of course I know, but writing a missive to you is like pissing UP a rope...useless, and it gets one wet and messy! Do some research, like all 3 digit IQ'd posters do!...A unique experience for you!

I haven't seen a long list of accomplishments from Rand Paul while I don't support either Cruz or Paul for the Republican nomination right now Cruz is polling better than Paul.

Unfortunately, you can't alienate yourself from your own party and turn every thing into high theater and get anything done.

Of course I know, but writing a missive to you is like pissing UP a rope...unless, and it gets one wet and messy!

I'm willing to hear what you have to say.

Unfortunately, you can't alienate yourself from your own party and turn every thing into high theater and get anything done.

Of course I know, but writing a missive to you is like pissing UP a rope...unless, and it gets one wet and messy!

Do you now want me to FAKE C&Ping it for you....do you need me to read it to you?... Do you need it in Braille?

Ted Cruz on the Issues

Do you now want me to FAKE C&Ping it for you....do you need me to read it to you?... Do you need it in Braille?

Ted Cruz on the Issues

No, sweet pea, what I was looking for was the opportunity to listen to you what you had to say.

Forum List

Back