🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul on illegals "They are not going home"

I am a Republican, which you clearly are not. The mainstream GOP is coming together this summer to support a massive immigration reform bill coupled with strengthened borders as well as employer and business coercion in proper hiring practices.

You will support the bill, or you will show you hate the GOP.

Any amnesty will just encourage more of these criminals to invade and destroy america like they already did CA. And it won't get the GOP a single vote.

Obozo will never strengthen the borders. We have to take away the incentives.

There's a solution to that (and this is where I have no mercy):

Get our troops out of foreign wars and nations. Then put them on the border and shoot every mother fucker that tries to cross without permission. No questions, no mercy, regardless of any circumstance.

I think there is hope for you then your communist Red Guard streak pops out.

The great majority of illegals are home and not leaving.

They're squatters and thieves and criminals. Why do you dems support criminals?

I am a Republican, which you clearly are not. The mainstream GOP is coming together this summer to support a massive immigration reform bill coupled with strengthened borders as well as employer and business coercion in proper hiring practices.

Yeah, the Amnesty that Mr Reagan signed into law included strengthened borders.
Guess which part was never upheld by government.
Again,
Albert Einstein said:
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Any amnesty will just encourage more of these criminals to invade and destroy america like they already did CA. And it won't get the GOP a single vote.

There's a solution to that (and this is where I have no mercy):

Get our troops out of foreign wars and nations. Then put them on the border and shoot every mother fucker that tries to cross without permission. No questions, no mercy, regardless of any circumstance.

I think there is hope for you then your communist Red Guard streak pops out.

I do question the severity of my stance, it is similar to the Berlin Wall practice, perhaps we should make it so anyone who wants to leave the United States may do so at any time, one-way street.

I am all for papers ID and pat downs at the border, including inspecting every last truck's contents, and roving motorized patrols backed by MP camps to detain 'catches' and return said to the border crossing.

I am all for papers ID and pat downs at the border, including inspecting every last truck's contents, and roving motorized patrols backed by MP camps to detain 'catches' and return said to the border crossing.

I'm all for poisoned water stations, drones that fire on site and land mines outside of paved roads that lead across the border.

If crows are raiding your corn field, you can put up a scarecrow. The crows soon learn that it is a fake and they returnto to raid the corn field. However, if you shoot (kill) the crows and leave the dead bodies, the other crows stop coming.

The US has a scarecrow on the border and it's not working.

Yup. All we will do is overburden an already overburdened Welfare system by giving amnesty, and the party will be over. The illegals wont go get jobs when they get amnesty, they will go right onto the Food Stamp roles, because Welfare in America is better than any life they left behind in their own countries. And we will all pay dearly because of it. The working class cannot sustain the Taxes required to put what equates to a small country onto our Welfare system. Politicians have ignored that fact and chosen votes over the good of America. We are all screwed if this Amnesty BS goes through.

Paul is a moron. These stinking illegals will go home if we simply take away the incentives we give them to stay here. Stop giving them free k-12 and free health care and end birthright citizenship.

Rand Paul wants illegals turned into taxpayers

"There are 11 million people ... and they are not going home'
Published: 14 hours ago

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who has emerged as the key advocate for secure borders, keeping to the rules and an organized handling of the millions of illegal aliens now inside the United States says there is a clear goal that Americans should have for the newcomers: Make them taxpayers.

“What I’m saying is let’s get them work visas, normalize them, tax them, make them taxpayers,” the senator said in an exclusive interview with WND reporter Taylor Rose.

“They not going home. Even the crowd yelling ‘Amnesty! That person’s for amnesty’ … Are they for sending these people home? Do they want us to put them in concentration camps, on buses and send them back home?

“I don’t think anyone’s proposing that. So they’re here illegally. What I’m trying to do is say let’s make them legal here and give them work visas, and put them in the process.”

Paul addressed illegal aliens, work visas, e-Verify, blue-collar jobs and the need to have a familiarity with the English language in a wide-ranging interview with WND

You would have to have an amendment for that one.

And another thing - that 11 million illegals figure is a joke. It's pushing 40 mill. Obozo wants to give them citizenship and if that happens all 40 million will go on welfare and then america is bankrupt.

Where did you get the "40 million" figure?

Probably looked in the "shadows". :eusa_whistle:
http://politic365.com/2013/03/18/im...adows-path-to-citizenship-is-no-deal-breaker/
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=immigrants+in+the+shadows

California is destroyed? Since when?

The reactionaries and race haters are simply not part of the GOP and its future.

That bill will pass this summer, guys. Get ready for it and get used to the idea.

The apocalypse will not shortly follow.

They are pioneers and settlers trying to make a better life for themselves in a foreign land. They were escaping economic, political, and sometimes religious persecution, why do you seem to hate desperate people who need help and only want to be part of the American dream for the most part?
What people like you are doing is pigeon holing and alienating one of America's largest voting blocs. Your party has already lost the majority of the "minority" group vote. The demographics and target market of your party is shrinking, the only hope your party has, is an alliance with the Hispanics, who you are alienating right now! :lol:

What if we made these hard working and family devoted people into full American citizens? That way they could pay taxes and be subject to the same labor laws.

Also, suppose we took away their incentives to be here, what if Mexico and El Salvador denied them re-entry? Do we let them starve to death on the border between both countries?

Hard working and devoted?? HAHAHA. Illegals are the trash of mexico - the losers who can't make it in the home country. Give them citizenship and every one of these invaders will go on welfare.

And if their home country denies them re-entry, that's tough. We force the countries to take them. You are crazy to suggest we let foreign countries send their trash here and we have to let them stay!!!

Are you a Republican and a Conservative?

They are pioneers and settlers trying to make a better life for themselves in a foreign land. They were escaping economic, political, and sometimes religious persecution, why do you seem to hate desperate people who need help and only want to be part of the American dream for the most part? :

HAHAHA. That's all a lie. We are mexico's safety valve. They send their unskilled and criminal and lazy and illiterate trash to america. They tell them - If you don't like it here go to el norte. Look at how latin immigration destroyed california.

The reactionaries and race haters are simply not part of the GOP and its future.

That bill will pass this summer, guys. Get ready for it and get used to the idea.

The apocalypse will not shortly follow.

Oh yes the apocalypse will follow. Again i say - look at what happened to CA when they opened the floodgates protecting us from the third world.

You are entitled to your opinion, but facts and links to solid evidence, not blogs and videos.

Forum List

Back