🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul on illegals "They are not going home"

Bullshit..Your argument is on it's heels.
I stated that argument from the get go.
You either did not bother to read or you saw my post and had a knee jerk reaction.
Anyone who supports illegal immigration, open borders and the like, is ignorant.

Sure you did, podjo. :lol: You are the King of Knee Jerk.

No one I know supports illegal immigration, and those who support open borders are idiotic and ignorant, much like you.

Then why is it you are advocating ways for illegal immigrants to circumvent the law they knowingly broke in the first place?

Because of screwed up GOP majority and the Dem minions knowingly subverted the intent of the law in order to feed cheap labor to business and to try and create a next voting generation of Democrats to anchor babies.

We are not going to send 11mm folks back to where they came from.

Their legal children and relatives will punish the GOP if it even tries it.

We need immigration reform, e-verify enforced laws with sharp teeth, and strengthened security procedures.

Call me lefty or call me reactionary for supporting the above? Then such an accuser is an idiot, not ad hom but accurate description.

Sure you did, podjo. :lol: You are the King of Knee Jerk.

No one I know supports illegal immigration, and those who support open borders are idiotic and ignorant, much like you.

Then why is it you are advocating ways for illegal immigrants to circumvent the law they knowingly broke in the first place?

Because of screwed up GOP majority and the Dem minions knowingly subverted the intent of the law in order to feed cheap labor to business and to try and create a next voting generation of Democrats to anchor babies.

We need immigration reform, e-verify enforced laws with sharp teeth, and strengthened security procedures.

Call me lefty or call me reactionary for supporting the above? Then such an accuser is an idiot, not ad hom but accurate description.

Easy. Clarify the definition of citizens as defined by the 14th Amendment. As Thomas Jefferson puts it, "Aliens are the subjects of a foreign power.” Sure, E-verify works only to a certain extent. The last thing we need is more laws. Why can't we simply enforce the ones we already have on the books? I'd rather be punished for enforcing the law, than to be rewarded for my willful ignorance of it.

Paul lost my support forever for this. Our culture of freedom is the most important thing there is and yet he doesn't want to defend it. He can go to hell.

These people flooding our nation hate personal freedom and our form of democracy. They have no clue as they come from a nation that had a one party system for most of its history.

Paul lost my support forever for this. Our culture of freedom is the most important thing there is and yet he doesn't want to defend it. He can go to hell.

These people flooding our nation hate personal freedom and our form of democracy. They have no clue as they come from a nation that had a one party system for most of its history.

:clap2:

woke up did you?

Easy. Clarify the definition of citizens as defined by the 14th Amendment. As Thomas Jefferson puts it, "Aliens are the subjects of a foreign power.” Sure, E-verify works only to a certain extent. The last thing we need is more laws. Why can't we simply enforce the ones we already have on the books? I'd rather be punished for enforcing the law, than to be rewarded for my willful ignorance of it.

Your race hatred is now out there, so let's be honest from now on, TemplarK.

The 14th will stand, the anti-immigration crowd will fail this summer, and the issue will be resolved forever as you and your ilk sink into the murk of history past.

Forum List

Back