Rand Paul Plagiarized Wikipedia in Speech

Rachel, take it away:

“In politics, this is a classic,” Maddow said. “When you’re getting attacked for something, just accuse your opponent of being guilty of the same thing. Whatever the attack is, if it’s sticking to you, just apply those words in a substantively meaningless way to whoever’s saying it about you, so at least it starts to seem confusing to people or the words lose their meaning.”

Sure...."you can try to make this whole problem for yourself about me, try to make me the story? Good luck. I can take it.”

Maddow to Rand Paul: Good luck trying to make this plagiarism thing about me | The Raw Story

Maddow-Rand-Paul-DO-YOU-COPY-615x345_zps8dbaa085.png

:lol: He's falling apart.

The Randian mindset reveals itself:

Steal whatever you can from the collective.

Link??? Attribution to Rand?? :eek:

Besides, it's not stealing from the collective, if the collective offers it up for common use.

Truth?? I think this whole topic is silly and a waste of citizen hours considering the MOUNTAIN of harm that's being done in this country RIGHT NOW --- by other politicians.

There's a glimmer of perspective for ya...

There is some nuclear grade stupidity going on here.

How do you manage to even log on?

you, leftard moron, do you even know what wikipedia is?

It doesn't matter what wikipedia is. When you use someone elses words with the implications that they are your own, it is plagiarism. If you see a poem written on a shit house wall and use it as your own it is plagiarism.

no, it does matter what wikipedia is. Rand Paul wrote that article in wikipedia that he supposedly "plagiarized" himself :eusa_whistle:

Prove that he did not :D

This thread exemplifies liberal think.

Rand Paul didn't plagerize anyone. Maddow goes off half cocked about this. Headlines ensue and morons on this board regurgitate bullshit.

Who's original work did he plagerize? Can anyone give me a name?

Rand Paul didn't plagerize anyone. Maddow goes off half cocked about this. Headlines ensue and morons on this board regurgitate bullshit.

Hey, aneurism. there had been like 7 places he's copied wholecloth big swipes of text. It's all over in top news stories.

He is now Senator Cut & Paste.

He even admitted to stealing it. Then blamed his staff.

Maybe for once you could read a thread without the drug-induced flashbacks which prevent you from scrolling back, reading, and making a fool of yourself.

Hey, aneurism. there had been like 7 places he's copied wholecloth big swipes of text. It's all over in top news stories.

Maybe for once you could read a thread without the drug-induced flashbacks which prevent you from scrolling back, reading, and making a fool of yourself.

Don't LIE, moron.

He did not plagiarize anybody.

He did not steal anything.

STOP LYING.

even if that is ALL the leftards do.

Three pages of Rand Paul?s book were plagiarized from think tanks « Hot Air Headlines

An entire section of Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s 2013 book Government Bullies was copied wholesale from a 2003 case study by the Heritage Foundation, BuzzFeed has learned. The copied section, 1,318 words, is by far the most significant instance reported so far of Paul borrowing language from other published material.

ARE YOU HAPPY! Rand Paul is a loser. He and Cruz should be the 2016 TP candidates.

For starters:

Washington Post

More evidence emerges of plagiarism in Rand Paul's work

CBS News-49 minutes ago
Updated at 1:05 p.m.. Reports continue to emerge that Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., has a habit of using other authors' work in his own speeches and writings without ...
What's wrong with Rand Paul?Washington Post (blog)-1 hour ago

Rand Paul faces another plagiarism claimPolitico-5 hours ago

Senator Rand Paul Faces New Charges of Plagiarism Highly Cited-New York Times-9 hours ago

Paul faces another plagiarism claim

Politico-8 hours ago
The accusations of plagiarism continue to pile up for Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, with new reports that an op-ed he wrote in September bears passages that ...

Paul to clean up speeches, writings

Politico-7 hours ago
Sen. Rand Paul responded Tuesday to fresh accusations of plagiarism in an op-ed he wrote in September, saying material from staff and advisers wasn't ...
Section Of Rand Paul's Book Plagiarized Forbes Article

BuzzFeed-6 hours ago
A section of Rand Paul's 2012 book Government Bullies appears to be plagiarized from a Forbes article from earlier in that year. BuzzFeed had previously ...
Rachel Maddow: Rand Paul's Dueling Talk 'Sign Of Immaturity ...

Huffington Post-9 hours ago
"And now Rand Paul wants to shoot at me or stab me with a sword or something for reporting something true that he has done wrong as a politician," Maddow ...
Rand Paul's plagiarism allegations, and why they matter

Washington Post (blog)-by Aaron Blake-Nov 4, 2013
Over the last week, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has been accused of multiple counts of plagiarism — both in speeches he gave and in a book he wrote. So what has ...

The New Civil Rights Movement

Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul Hope To Tack Right-To-Work Law Onto ...

Huffington Post-6 hours ago
WASHINGTON -- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) have proposed an amendment to a workplace discrimination bill ...
+
Show more
Rand Paul to Hannity: 'I Can't Quote Everything Perfectly,' 'We Made ...

Mediaite-6 hours ago
Monday evening on Fox's Hannity, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) addressed the recent accusations of plagiarism, telling the host “I can't quote everything perfect” ...

Politico

Sen. Rand Paul Accused of Plagiarism

Washington Free Beacon-9 hours ago
Sen. Rand Paul (R., Ky.) faced charges of direct plagiarism on Monday. Additionally, he has had to explain in recent weeks how Wikipedia entries were ...

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul seeks to dismiss criticism of plagiarism

Chattanooga Times Free Press-18 hours ago
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., speaks during the Values Voter Summit held by the Family ... Rand Paul has sought to dismiss criticism over similarities between his ...

What's Rand Paul Been Caught Plagiarizing This Time? The Week.

Slate Magazine (blog)-by Josh Voorhees-7 hours ago
Another day, another example of Rand Paul playing fast and loose with the rules of attribution. After some digging, BuzzFeed's Andrew Kaczynski found that ...
More plagiarism allegations made against Rand Paul

Cincinnati.com-18 hours ago
Excerpt of eugenics speech by Sen. Rand Paul at Li...: Senator Rand Paul, R-Ky., campaigned in Lynchburg, Va., with Virginia Republican gubernatorial ...
Rand Paul Faces Yet Another Plagiarism Accusation; Will Probably ...

New York Magazine-19 hours ago
After Sen. Rand Paul got caught last week plagiarizing Wikipedia for a recent speech, he tried out a bit of oddly conceived denial before promising to be "more ...

Rand Paul Answers Plagiarism Allegations

Town Hall-17 minutes ago
Rand Paul Answers Plagiarism Allegations. Greg Hengler | Nov 05, 2013. Greg Hengler. Recommend this article. Recommend. 0. Tweet. 0. 0. "Ultimately I'm the ...

Rand Paul plagiarized parts of Washington Times op-ed from article ...

Salon-9 hours ago
According to a report from BuzzFeed, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, who has already been caught lifting from Wikipedia and the Heritage Foundation, also copied ...

Don't LIE, morons.
Rand Paul did not plagiarize anybody.

He did not steal anything.

STOP LYING.

even if that is ALL the leftards do.

Leftard morons caught lying yet again.

Or they clearly do not know what plagiarism is :rolleyes:

Rather PRETEND not to know.

Forum List

Back