🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul says the quiet part out loud regarding elections

The federal government's taxation power is, supposedly, limited to the general welfare. This means people aren't allowed to vote themselves free shit at the expense of others via government. But that's how we are using it and that's the problem.
The dunces on the left can't discern between general welfare and individual welfare.

If by that bromide you mean "roll over and accept shitty government, because that's just the way it is", I'll pass
No, I meant exactly what I said. You can wish aliens abduct you, and you could wish for a baby unicorn for Christmas. Not much difference. It's your time to waste, knock yourself out.

No, I meant exactly what I said. You can wish aliens abduct you, and you could wish for a baby unicorn for Christmas. Not much difference. It's your time to waste, knock yourself out.

Bullshit. You're saying a lot more. You aren't compassionately concerned that we'll waste energy on a futile effort. You're worried we'll succeed. Because you like the corrupt little game just the way it is.

Ok. How about this. We pass an amendment that only Veterans are allowed to vote. After all they joined the military and risked life and limb for the nation.

Let's see if any right wing fraudsters can spot the obvious flaw in his argument, I’ll highlight for the particularly stubborn hold outs.

“Seeding an area heavy with potential Democratic votes with as many absentee ballots as possible, targeting and convincing potential voters to complete them in a legally valid way, and then harvesting and counting the results.”

Rand Paul Ridiculed After Accusing Dems of ‘Stealing’ Elections by Persuading People to Vote For Them
The cities (where most people live) are mostly Democrat. I wonder why.

It is an undeniable fact the goddamn Democrats stole the election. The only real question is were the filthy Democrats in collusion with the Chinese with the realease of the bio weapon or did they simply take advantage of the pandemic to enact the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts?

Given the fact that the Biden family was made filthy rich by Chinese investments then it begs the issue of them working together to get Trump out.

Anybody that voted for Joe Pototahead and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a fucking moron. We all know that. don't we?
What about those Italian lasers & ballots from China?

Put it all out there, Ace.

I dont. I wish it was only land owners or something equally restrictive that only involves people with skin in the game.
US Citizens have skin in the game...

So you want a ruling class who can tell the others what to do... How do you think this ruling class would treat the non ruling class of people...

How about do it this way, States that take money federal government get no vote and the hat contribute do the ruling. You might be on to something... Expect Democrat rule for a long time...

Cool.

What do you think I am worried that you will succeed at?
You don't remember? Try the scroll wheel.
Ending entitlements ? I am about as worried about that as I am a unicorn coming through my front door right now. I think you are detached from reality.
You're worried conservatives will reinstate constitutional limits on government. That's why you responded to my post. You want to discourage such efforts, because you prefer unlimited government.

Or maybe you're just practicing your typing. Maybe you're feeling ignored and looking for a little negative attention. :itsok:

You're worried conservatives will reinstate constitutional limits on government.
False. I am worried, however, that they will harm our country by using the same horseshit tactic you are using in calling every wet fart they have "constitutionally correct".

And rubes will believe them. Rubes gonna rube.

I do see them trying to remove the constitutionally protected right to abortion before 24 weeks.

No go ahead, let's hear your magnanimous, self-annointed God rant on what is absolute, divine constitutional truth. Hurry, before fall into a deep sleep.

Then when you are done, it will be my turn to make some stuff up about you.

A teaser: You are just worried that a brown person might get some help they need.

See you soon.

No go ahead, let's hear your magnanimous, self-annointed God rant on what is absolute, divine constitutional truth. Hurry, before fall into a deep sleep.
Why? You've made your position clear. It's the concept of limited government you're whinging about, not specific interpretations. Not interested in your diversion attempt.
Then when you are done, it will be my turn to make some stuff up about you.
I've come to expect that sort of thing from you, so have at it.

Forum List

Back