🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul says the quiet part out loud regarding elections

That has proven to mean nothing.
Since the concept of private property is appalling to you pinkos, I can meet you in the middle. How about a hard civics test before hand? How about knowing a person has a basic concept of how this country works before they get to decide the outcomes of other people that do?
This is unconstitutional, another example of conservatives' contempt for the right to vote.

Only complete idiots want more people to vote.
Americas voting block is full of complete dipshits.
I assume you mean you want a few to control the many. Is that your interpretation of democracy? That's why you all jumped for you when you installed the fascist trump.

The dickhead is you.

I assume you mean you want a few to control the many. Is that your interpretation of democracy? That's why you all jumped for you when you installed the fascist trump.

The dickhead is you.
No, just fair elections, following constitutional laws. No suspending the election for two extra days to manipulate ballots.

Those designs and products that he had nothing to do with creating are the reason the company was successful.

Without Wozniak, Job has nothing Wozniak on the other hand had a product that could be sold with or without Jobs.
Presidents don’t create jobs, private companies do

No, just fair elections, following constitutional laws. No suspending the election for two extra days to manipulate ballots.

Where's your evidence to suggest they manipulated ballots when you don't provide evidence of it. Its purely your ignorant assumption. It's propaganda.

You can't still be whinging about getting beaten. It's over. You lost. Suck it up and deal with it.

Where's your evidence to suggest they manipulated ballots when you don't provide evidence of it. Its purely your ignorant assumption. It's propaganda.

You can't still be whinging about getting beaten. It's over. You lost. Suck it up and deal with it.
The suspension of the count and magic ballots all for one side! For two extra days

The suspension of the count and magic ballots all for one side! For two extra days

Again, give me the reasons the electoral authorities did that and it will reveal you are a liar. I dare you to publish it here.
See how good you are boofhead.

Only complete idiots want more people to vote.
Americas voting block is full of complete dipshits.

No, only dictatorships don't want more people to vote. DEMOCRACIES want everyone to vote. Some DEMOCRACIES have made it the law that you MUST vote - Australia being one of them.

The only people who try to restrict voting, are the people who would lose the election if everyone were to vote. In other words, the American Republican Party. And rather than come up with ideas and successful economic strategies that DON'T crash the economy every time they get into office, Republicans are trying to control who gets to vote, when and how, and then institute strategies to stop Democrats from voting.

Republicans were all in favour of mail in voting because so many of their voters were elderly and this made it easier for them. Republicans always won the mail in vote. But when Democrats started voting by mail in large numbers, suddenly mail in voting was "rife with fraud", and not to be trusted.

A healthy democracy wants every citizen to vote and makes it as easy as possible for them to do so. Those who would restrict voting in any way, should be more concerned about enticing voters with solutions to their problems, not preventing them from voting the decision makers out of office.

Let's see if any right wing fraudsters can spot the obvious flaw in his argument, I’ll highlight for the particularly stubborn hold outs.

“Seeding an area heavy with potential Democratic votes with as many absentee ballots as possible, targeting and convincing potential voters to complete them in a legally valid way, and then harvesting and counting the results.”

Rand Paul Ridiculed After Accusing Dems of ‘Stealing’ Elections by Persuading People to Vote For Them

If the absentee ballots are somehow being disproportionately dispersed only to those most likely to vote in a predetermined way, that would be illegal vote manipulation.
Instead, something like a universal vote by mail system should be used, to prevent any disparity.

If the absentee ballots are somehow being disproportionately dispersed only to those most likely to vote in a predetermined way, that would be illegal vote manipulation.
Instead, something like a universal vote by mail system should be used, to prevent any disparity.
You’re attempting to explain information none of the demofks understand! But nicely done anyway.

six states and every vote was code s. Hahaha haha yeah, that’s statistically impossible. Zero chance without manipulation

No, only dictatorships don't want more people to vote. DEMOCRACIES want everyone to vote. Some DEMOCRACIES have made it the law that you MUST vote - Australia being one of them.

The only people who try to restrict voting, are the people who would lose the election if everyone were to vote. In other words, the American Republican Party. And rather than come up with ideas and successful economic strategies that DON'T crash the economy every time they get into office, Republicans are trying to control who gets to vote, when and how, and then institute strategies to stop Democrats from voting.

Republicans were all in favour of mail in voting because so many of their voters were elderly and this made it easier for them. Republicans always won the mail in vote. But when Democrats started voting by mail in large numbers, suddenly mail in voting was "rife with fraud", and not to be trusted.

A healthy democracy wants every citizen to vote and makes it as easy as possible for them to do so. Those who would restrict voting in any way, should be more concerned about enticing voters with solutions to their problems, not preventing them from voting the decision makers out of office.
Good God shut the fuck up.
We cant discuss ANYTHING on this site without hacked out dipshits like you bringing up the duopoly. Grow the fuck up

The dickhead is you.
You federal supremacists think no one can take care of themselves. Especially minorities. So whats the difference?
I just find it hilarious I want contributors and decent minded people to vote. That seems to really irk you federal supremacists. Probably because you are all dumbasses and dont want to lose your right to steal the fruits of my labor.
Faggot

Forum List

Back