Rand Paul says vaccines can lead to "mental disorders."

It seems hypocritical for a doctor to prescribe medications when he doesn't believe in the CDC.

The problem with you leftists is that you lie - about everything.

{
I’m not arguing vaccines are a bad idea — I think they’re a good thing. But I think the parent should have some input — the state doesn’t own your children; parents own the children and it is an issue of freedom.”

Read more: Rand Paul Vaccines can lead to mental disorders - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter}

It seems hypocritical for a doctor to prescribe medications when he doesn't believe in the CDC.

{
I’m not arguing vaccines are a bad idea — I think they’re a good thing. But I think the parent should have some input — the state doesn’t own your children; parents own the children and it is an issue of freedom.”

So you don't believe in science? I assume if you don't, you probably do not believe in doctors.

So you don't believe in science? I assume if you don't, you probably do not believe in doctors.

I don't believe in shamelessly lying to defame a political enemy, as you do.

You know Paul didn't say what you claim - but you're happy to lie about it.

And yeah, that does make you a scumbag.

I think it is silly not to vaccinate your children. Vaccinations have saved countless lives, and you put your child at risk for a deadly disease if not vaccinated, as with the most recent outbreak of measles. If vaccines were directly responsible for mental disorders or autism, etc., then almost everyone who was vaccinated would have these issues, but they don't. :dunno: Not to say some people might not have a bad reaction, that happens sometimes but usually is pretty easy to control with simple measures.

I think it is silly not to vaccinate your children. Vaccinations have saved countless lives, and you put your child at risk for a deadly disease if not vaccinated, as with the most recent outbreak of measles. If vaccines were directly responsible for mental disorders or autism, etc., then almost everyone who was vaccinated would have these issues, but they don't. :dunno: Not to say some people might not have a bad reaction, that happens sometimes but usually is pretty easy to control with simple measures.

So you would require all children vaccinated by law? Regardless of the wishes of the parents?

So you would require all children vaccinated by law? Regardless of the wishes of the parents?

No, but those parents are pretty dumb.

I don't believe in shamelessly lying to defame a political enemy, as you do.

You know Paul didn't say what you claim - but you're happy to lie about it.

And yeah, that does make you a scumbag.

I haven't said anything negative about Rand Paul, which makes you creepy.

{

oh that's right, if you question a scientist the new GODs of all mankind. that must mean you don't believe in science or doctors... do you just blindly follow anyone no questions needed be asked about them

so if a scientist told you to jump off a building because it would be good for you, you would?

Most first world governments do exactly what ours is doing. Rand Paul is losing my vote..

{

oh that's right, if you question a scientist the new GODs of all mankind. that must mean you don't believe in science or doctors...and do you just follow anyone no questions needed be asked about them

are you for real?

Do you really know enough to question a scientist? Why you don't climb onto Uncensored and go a few rounds?

[

No, but those parents are pretty dumb.

Agreed. I had all my children (and dogs) vaccinated. But Rand Paul is right, it is a matter for the parents to decide, children are not the property of the state.

Well, I agree, but what to do about the ones who buy the scare tactics and do not get their children vaccinated? Then we have outbreaks of diseases.

Can Rand Paul prescribe medications?
I doubt it ...
Rand Paul has another problem - The Washington Post
Rand Paul’s certification as an ophthalmologist by an outfit called the “National Ophthalmology Board,” an entity he founded. This week I discovered that while he continues to present himself as “board certified” the NOB has been out of business since 2011, and in any event, does not under Kentucky law permit him to advertise as “board certified.”

why? is the CDC made up with a bunch of people that are gods or something?
If it comes to being compared to you with the knowing about vaccines, oh, yes, very so.

Rand backtracked today and got a Hep A shot to show his support for the safety and necessity of vaccinations.

Mississippi, of all the states, has a 99.6 mandatory vaccination rate. Hooray, Mississippi!

All of you , right and center and left, opposing vaccinations, quit being FuckWits.

Until the researchers find what is causing this autism rise we won't really know what is doing this.
They are doing all kinds of research from food to drinks and vaccines and environment.
In the mean time that vast majority of parents are getting their kids vaccinated.

Forum List

Back