🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul says vaccines can lead to "mental disorders."

right. it's me that sucks at thinking.

which do you think is more likely to happen, an outbreak of a disease where 100% of the people were immunized with a 90% effective vaccine or an outbreak where 90% of the people are immunized with the same vaccine?

Apparently you people also suck at math, your question is well stupid. Again this other clown foamed at the mouth that an un-vaccinated kid posed a risk to his vaccinated kid. That would only be true if the vaccine was not effective in his kid, in which case his kid poses the same risk to others as the un-vaccinated kid...right...libs its not rocket science.
true. a kid who has been vaccinated but does not develop the antibodies is as much at risk as someone that has not been vaccinated.

of course, an unvaccinated child has a 100% chance of not having an immunity, whereas the vaccinated child's risk is much, much smaller.

so who is knowlingly putting others at risk, the kid who didn't develop an immunity from vaccination, or the kid who wasn't vaccinated?

and the math in my question was clear and easy - in the first scenario 90% of the people would have immunity to a disease. in the second, only 81%. Which community would you rather live in?
Don't help him out. There are three questions he obviously hasn't even considered questioning, let alone answering. Why is a vaccination generally not given in the first year of life (in the US)? Why are two vaccinations generally required in the US, and does merely one vaccination convey an immunity?

the medical details are not the issue. The issue is why are we having outbreaks of diseases that we had declared eradicated in this country years ago? any idea why that is, libs?

Stop the deflection, Fuckwit. The issue is you put your children and others at risk with your stupid philosophy.

Nurse, increase this patients IV pain meds.

These guys are fighting for the anti-vaccination primary voters on the GOP right? Already?

lol

They are fucking terrified of the RWnut wing of the GOP.

No, you leftists are just lying again;

{“I’m not arguing vaccines are a bad idea — I think they’re a good thing. But I think the parent should have some input — the state doesn’t own your children; parents own the children and it is an issue of freedom.”

Read more: Rand Paul Vaccines can lead to mental disorders - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter}

this is profoundly moronic.
first, vaccines do not offer 100% immunity. they may not be effective in some people, and some people are not able to be vaccinated because of other health reasons or age.

second, sick people breed illnesses. a compromised immune system is susceptible to other diseases, and so while we may be immunized against your primary illness, your secondary disease may infect other people.

third, while treating your unimmunized dumbass for a completely preventable disease resources are consumed that would otherwise be used to treat diseases that aren't completely preventable.

As I said you libs suck at thinking. If the vaccine was not effective in your kid why are they in school posing a risk to others? lol

which do you think is more likely to happen, an outbreak of a disease where 100% of the people were immunized with a 90% effective vaccine or an outbreak where 90% of the people are immunized with the same vaccine?

Apparently you people also suck at math, your question is well stupid. Again this other clown foamed at the mouth that an un-vaccinated kid posed a risk to his vaccinated kid. That would only be true if the vaccine was not effective in his kid, in which case his kid poses the same risk to others as the un-vaccinated kid...right...libs its not rocket science.
You should be careful about calling other people stupid. The incidence of measles is illustrative.

Illustrative of what, that allowing thousands of unvaccinated illegals to pour across our border each month is a bad idea? OH SNAP!

So these illegals went to Disneyland?

As I said you libs suck at thinking. If the vaccine was not effective in your kid why are they in school posing a risk to others? lol

You should be careful about calling other people stupid. The incidence of measles is illustrative.

Illustrative of what, that allowing thousands of unvaccinated illegals to pour across our border each month is a bad idea? OH SNAP!

Don't come crying to me you people let them in and let them stay.

And how funny you all weren't worried about if they had been vaccinated. BUT now omg omg omg paul expressed what many people feel that they could be dangerous.... your heads twist around and you throw up all over everyone. you are all so phony. but it's the games you on the left always play. Keep mocking what people feel and care about. should help you lose the Presidency too.

These guys are fighting for the anti-vaccination primary voters on the GOP right? Already?

lol

They are fucking terrified of the RWnut wing of the GOP.

No, you leftists are just lying again;

{“I’m not arguing vaccines are a bad idea — I think they’re a good thing. But I think the parent should have some input — the state doesn’t own your children; parents own the children and it is an issue of freedom.”

Read more: Rand Paul Vaccines can lead to mental disorders - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter}
That appears to be Chris Christie's comments in England. His staff later gave another explanation.

Can Rand Paul prescribe medications?
I doubt it ...
Rand Paul has another problem - The Washington Post
Rand Paul’s certification as an ophthalmologist by an outfit called the “National Ophthalmology Board,” an entity he founded. This week I discovered that while he continues to present himself as “board certified” the NOB has been out of business since 2011, and in any event, does not under Kentucky law permit him to advertise as “board certified.”

I doubt it ...
Rand Paul’s certification as an ophthalmologist by an outfit called the “National Ophthalmology Board,” an entity he founded. This week I discovered that while he continues to present himself as “board certified” the NOB has been out of business since 2011, and in any event, does not under Kentucky law permit him to advertise as “board certified.”

It seems hypocritical for a doctor to prescribe medications when he doesn't believe in the CDC.

Was thimerosal used in all childhood vaccines?
  • No. Some other vaccines, including the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine (MMR), do not and did not ever contain thimerosal or any preservative. Varicella (chickenpox), inactivated polio (IPV), and pneumococcal conjugate vaccines have also never contained thimerosal.

No it wasn't but that was not the point.
The point was that we would have never found out about it being in some vaccines if it had not been for parents being concerned about some of harms in the vaccines.
There's never been a showing of thimerosal causing anything.

Then why do they have a choice now?
Because pols capitulated to pseudo-science and quasi-celebrities who inflamed a scared and gullible minority.

It was because of rare allergic reactions.
surely you can show a documented case of this rare allergic reaction

I doubt it ...

It seems hypocritical for a doctor to prescribe medications when he doesn't believe in the CDC.

why? is the CDC made up with a bunch of people that are gods or something?

boy the WashingtonCompost has been a busy busy busy little DNC tool eh?

They could never find out anything on Obama but all of a sudden they are burning a lot compost

I doubt it ...

Yes; Zeus is in charge.

People that think that the cdc should be defunded and vaccines are evil = nut case. These people should be sent to some island.

I doubt it ...

We know you hate government.

Forum List

Back