Rand Paul warns Texas could turn Blue

What I want is a gop policy and message that appeals to latinos as non-union workers, small biz owners, parents who want better educations and healthcare for their kids, and hard workers. Do that, and I think the gop can do ok even with a policy that somehow limits the number of non-citizen immigrants to ... 10-12 million .. whatever the number is.

Without that, kiss her adios.

It aleady does, you just aren't listening, or don't want to hear.

no the gop prattles on about "voluntary deportation." and 47-53%.

What I want is a gop policy and message that appeals to latinos as non-union workers, small biz owners, parents who want better educations and healthcare for their kids, and hard workers. Do that, and I think the gop can do ok even with a policy that somehow limits the number of non-citizen immigrants to ... 10-12 million .. whatever the number is.

This is what the mainstream GOP wants and will get despite the TeaPs.

We had one party rule in DC for 4 years of the Bush Era

we had one party in control of congress, that is far from one party rule. the dems controlled congress for obama's first two years.

Thats not what the left means, they want no opposition party. They want dictatorial control.

There is nothing that warrants such a stupidly untrue statement.

The why do you get all celebratory about the possible destruction of the GOP? Why do you rant and rave about the GOP never again having enough electoral votes to put a president in the WH?

Admit it, you want to live in a democrat dictatorship.

You say that, but you support ever growing government power, you support a system by which all the power and all the money is controlled by a tiny group of super elites and everyone else is EQUALLY miserable.

you may get what you want, although I do not understand why you want that.

You are in disconnect.

"ever growing government power" has nothing to do with racism.

I certainly do not "support a system by which all the power and all the money is controlled by a tiny group of super elites" and you have no proof of your charge.

when you celebrate the possible demise of the GOP, that is what you are asking for.

No, I am not, but you are ensuring that it will happen.

It aleady does, you just aren't listening, or don't want to hear.

no the gop prattles on about "voluntary deportation." and 47-53%.

No, thats what the media says they "prattle" about. and its a lie.

We know thats what you want, but why? Do you think a dictatorship in DC would be a good thing. Do you think one party control with no dissenting voices would be a good thing?

Have you studied Hitler, Castro, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Chavez, Pol Pot ? Do you know what one party rule leads to? Is that your vision for the USA?

And the GOP under Bush in three of the four congressional terms led to all that you are caterwauling about? Grow the fuck up.

There was no democrat presence in DC during Bush's terms? Really, Teddy Kennedy might disagree.

Now you are backtracking? Did a one party dictatorship occur under Bush and a Republican Congress? Did it occur under BHO and the Democratic Congress?

You are in disconnect.

"ever growing government power" has nothing to do with racism.

I certainly do not "support a system by which all the power and all the money is controlled by a tiny group of super elites" and you have no proof of your charge.

when you celebrate the possible demise of the GOP, that is what you are asking for.

not me, I just have one vote. But I will use it to vote against Mary Landrieu (D. La) in November.

I know you worship my power, but I don't really have the power that you attribute to me. :cool:

we had one party in control of congress, that is far from one party rule. the dems controlled congress for obama's first two years.

Thats not what the left means, they want no opposition party. They want dictatorial control.

The why do you get all celebratory about the possible destruction of the GOP? Why do you rant and rave about the GOP never again having enough electoral votes to put a president in the WH? Admit it, you want to live in a democrat dictatorship.

Admit it, you would rather the GOP die than give up your path for it.

That won't happen, and because we won't let the TeaPs destroy the system, the two-party system will continue.

And the GOP under Bush in three of the four congressional terms led to all that you are caterwauling about? Grow the fuck up.

There was no democrat presence in DC during Bush's terms? Really, Teddy Kennedy might disagree.

Now you are backtracking? Did a one party dictatorship occur under Bush and a Republican Congress? Did it occur under BHO and the Democratic Congress?

No, but if your wishes come true and the GOP is destroyed by the tea party, then there could be the one party dictatorial manarchy that you seem to want.

[/COLOR][/B]

not me, I just have one vote. But I will use it to vote against Mary Landrieu (D. La) in November.

I know you worship my power, but I don't really have the power that you attribute to me. :cool:

If still had a home in Many, I would vote against her, too.

Redfish, are you listening to old Moon on the Shreveport station?

You sound just like him.

No, but if your wishes come true and the GOP is destroyed by the tea party, then there could be the one party dictatorial manarchy that you seem to want.

We won't let your kind destroy the GOP.

Bush did not need a dictatorship. He had something better

A 9-11 card

This card could be used against any political opposition, good to start wars, create new federal agencies, pass a Patriot Act, engage in torture

The why do you get all celebratory about the possible destruction of the GOP? Why do you rant and rave about the GOP never again having enough electoral votes to put a president in the WH? Admit it, you want to live in a democrat dictatorship.

That won't happen, and because we won't let the TeaPs destroy the system, the two-party system will continue.

LOL. thats funny. what you fail to realize is that tea party ideas are much more mainstream than those of the rinos like McCain and Boehner.

The GOP is losing because its leaders refuse to listen to the people. They refuse to listen to the people who are electing conservative republicans as governors and state reps. They are out of touch with real america, just as are the democrats.

LOL. thats funny. what you fail to realize is that tea party ideas are much more mainstream than those of the rinos like McCain and Boehner.

The GOP is losing because its leaders refuse to listen to the people. They refuse to listen to the people who are electing conservative republicans as governors and state reps. They are out of touch with real america, just as are the democrats.

The Hispanic, the female, and the minority vote far outweighs that of the TeaPs.

You are a small minority living in the last century, and the great majority of the country want nothing to do with you.

That's why your representation in the House next year will be 1/3 of what it is now.

A 9-11 card

This card could be used against any political opposition, good to start wars, create new federal agencies, pass a Patriot Act, engage in torture

what would Gore or Kerry have done with that card? given carbon credits to the taliban? used it to plug coal mines? traded it to the chinese for a million chop sticks?

Bush screwed up with his stupid Iraq and Afghanistan invasions, although both parties authorized and funded them, but Gore or Kerry would have put millions of americans in much greater danger.

A 9-11 card

what would Gore or Kerry have done with that card? given carbon credits to the taliban? used it to plug coal mines? traded it to the chinese for a million chop sticks?

Bush screwed up with his stupid Iraq and Afghanistan invasions, although both parties authorized and funded them, but Gore or Kerry would have put millions of americans in much greater danger.

You are entitled to an opinion that you cannot factually support.

And it is not about Bush, it is about 2014.

The Hispanic, the female, and the minority vote far outweighs that of the TeaPs.

You are a small minority living in the last century, and the great majority of the country want nothing to do with you.

That's why your representation in the House next year will be 1/3 of what it is now.

There are hispanics, females, and minority members in the tea party. Their numbers are growing every day. Half of the republican party is women.

you cannot be a dumb as you seem.

A 9-11 card

You are entitled to an opinion that you cannot factually support.

And it is not about Bush, it is about 2014.

so are you :mm:

There are hispanics, females, and minority members in the tea party. Their numbers are growing every day. Half of the republican party is women. you cannot be a dumb as you seem.

Minuscule numbers for Hispanics and minorities. And a half of something small means nothing.

55% of all women voted for Obama, 66% of the single women vote went for him.

Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians overwhelmingly went for Obama AFTER you made your case in 2010 and 2012.

It is over for the Tea Party.

ps: I can support it with facts ^ and you can't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back