Rand Paul warns Texas could turn Blue

Glad you asked my boy...

Because the issue at hand is the Republican Party and their standing in the Great State of Texas

The Republican support is eroding due to many factors

Now, as to President Obamas chances of kicking the shit out of the Republicans in a third straight election. I am POSITIVE the Democrats would be willing to run him again against the best your party has to offer

Are you game? Willing to change the rules to allow Obama to go for a threepeat?

Sure, run him again. all we need is a commercial showing him repeating his big lie "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it, period"

We know that you are hoping desperately that Texas will go blue, but its not going to happen.

Maybe we should start a thread about California going red. It would make as much sense.

Obama won California by over 3 million votes. Romney won Texas by 1.2 million votes.

The margin is smaller in Texas. Also every demographic trend is showing Texas moving toward the Democrats, and California pretty much at standstill.

Uhhhh, which state has more people? figures don't lie, but liars figure. you just proved that.

Look folks, if the state of texas goes blue, then the people of texas will have bought into the liberal mindset that the government is our momma and that we are all sheep to be fed and cared for by the supreme elites in DC.

If that happens the USA is over. Some of you seem to want that. Mental illness is a very insidious thing.

Everyone points to the Hispanic vote as the reason Texas will turn blue. The tide has turned and it will be difficult to get that vote back

But just as important is the number of people Texas is drawing from other states. Tech and energy jobs are drawing people to Texas. Those people will not change parties just because they now live in Texas. They will bring their political beliefs with them

BOTH political parties suck.

I do not understand why someone would come to Texas to find a job then vote for parties which have fucked the economy and made the people addicted to largesse.

Yea ....yea

Everybody sucks, Libertarians on parade

I wanted you to explain why anyone, in his right mind, would continue to vote for parties with disastrous policies.

Redfish is out of touch with modern America and so are those who think like him.

We will lose no more elections in the GOP because of the Redfishes, period.

There will be no more far right freaks running the show at the national level or be chosen as candidates.

The difference is that I never claimed to be a fish. You, however, have been lying for months claiming to be a frustrated republican.

I am glad that you finally admitted your lies. Now, take your paxil with a shot of vodka and go back to sleep.

If you bother to look back at my posting history. I have been claiming since I came on this board four and a half years ago that I was a frustrated republican

Voted for Reagan and Daddy Bush twice

Sorry, but your posts and threads make that impossible to believe. You want the GOP destroyed, a frustrated republican does not want that.

Read it and weep my boy....

An oldie but a goodie from Aug 6, 2009, two days after I joined the board ...see post 125

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/84031-republicans-surging-back-9.html

Damn....I still got it

Last edited:
We have seen the far right TeaPs nearly destroy the GOP in the last 4.5 years.

That ends this campaign season, for good.

Why would anyone listen to Redfish's nonsense considering that 2013 was the year the GOP mainstream began turning its back on the far right, particularly in Oct and Nov in Congress.

Has anyone else noted the rebuttal by some on the board have nothing to say but ad hominem attacks spewed with hatred , vitriol and ridicule. Then they wonder why they have not
basis to argue.

If you bother to look back at my posting history. I have been claiming since I came on this board four and a half years ago that I was a frustrated republican

Voted for Reagan and Daddy Bush twice

Sorry, but your posts and threads make that impossible to believe. You want the GOP destroyed, a frustrated republican does not want that.

Read it and weep my boy....

An oldie but a goodie from Aug 6, 2009, two days after I joined the board ...see post 125

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/84031-republicans-surging-back-9.html

Damn....I still got it

only you think that...The rest of us just yawn by the droning that goes on and on and on and on

Redfish is out of touch with modern America and so are those who think like him.

There will be no more far right freaks running the show at the national level or be chosen as candidates.

You say that, and then you support "far left freaks". You praise obama and everything left and you denigrate the GOP and everything right.

I don't believe a word of anything that you or your sock RW post.

The tea party is NOT far right. the tea party is main stream america.

main stream america is fed up with imposters like you are your poster boys McCain and Graham who are nothing but democrats with an R behind their names.

as to destroying the GOP, the Rinos are the ones doing that. The all need to be sent home because they are nothing but dems in disguise.

main stream america is fed up with imposters like you are your poster boys McCain and Graham who are nothing but democrats with an R behind their names.

as to destroying the GOP, the Rinos are the ones doing that. The all need to be sent home because they are nothing but dems in disguise.

If the Tea Party was mainstream they'd have more then 3 Senators in DC, also if they were mainstream Romney wouldn't have been the GOP nominee in 2012.

You should have your stream tested for hallucinogenic pollutants.

If the Tea Party was mainstream they'd have more then 3 Senators in DC, also if they were mainstream Romney wouldn't have been the GOP nominee in 2012.

draw any conclusions that make you feel good. Its much more complex than that. We have a media that is biased and corrupt, the lies that they put out every day and night are destroying our freedoms. We might as well rename the media Pravda, because they have become totally state controlled.

do you really think that is a good thing?

You should have your stream tested for hallucinogenic pollutants.

if you cannot refute the message, attack the messenger. Alinsky would be proud of you.

Sure, run him again. all we need is a commercial showing him repeating his big lie "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it, period"

We know that you are hoping desperately that Texas will go blue, but its not going to happen.

Maybe we should start a thread about California going red. It would make as much sense.

Obama won California by over 3 million votes. Romney won Texas by 1.2 million votes.

The margin is smaller in Texas. Also every demographic trend is showing Texas moving toward the Democrats, and California pretty much at standstill.

Uhhhh, which state has more people? figures don't lie, but liars figure. you just proved that.

Umm...okay...how about this:

California margin of victory for Obama was 23.12%
Texas margin of victory for Obama was -15.78% (notice the negative)

That's a 7.34% gap between the two. The Democrats have WAAAAY more room to give in CA then the GOP does in Texas.

You say that, and then you support "far left freaks". You praise obama and everything left and you denigrate the GOP and everything right.

I don't believe a word of anything that you or your sock RW post.

Keep up the ad homs, son.

I support the RNC and the leadership says that we won't be a party of stupids, and that the stupids like you are done having any influence.

the tea party is main stream america. [/QUOTE]

And that is why the RNC has put the kibosh on the far right and the TeaPs,hmmm?

That's a 7.34% gap between the two. The Democrats have WAAAAY more room to give in CA then the GOP does in Texas.

my comment about California turning red was sarcasm. I'll try to be less subtle in the future so I won't confuse you.

Neither state is going to change color in the near future, maybe some day, but not soon.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/sta...ove-says-republicans-running-texas-draw-40-p/
Nationally in 2012, Barack Obama defeated Republican nominee Mitt Romney while enjoying substantial Latino support. Some 71 percent of Hispanic voters favored Obama, compared to 27 percent for Romney, according to voter exit polls undertaken for a consortium of news organizations.

Immigration reform bill going to the House floor? No? Wonder why. :doubt:

Forum List

Back