Rand Paul warns Texas could turn Blue

How would you like to tell us how that compares to the approval rating of the Republican Party?

Which republican is currently president? Maybe we could post Bush and Clinton's approval ratings, how about pelosi's? how about congress as a whole?

The bottom line is that more than half of the country think obama is doing a crappy job as president. He could not win another election for any position.

Well of course they're simplistic, bendog. I mean who the heck would pound black tar shingles 50 feet up into the roof of a, to be, $800,000 house in 105 degree weather for barely minimum wage which gets sent to their family and under the threat of deportation. Money needs to go those who put in the 'real work' after all. So simplistic indeed.
Show me one, just one minimum wage roofing job in TX you lying POS. Roofing jobs pay pretty well here in TX.. $17hr to start supervisors making twice that. This in a state where you can live well at the poverty level.

WeHireAliens.com--Illegal Alien Employer Database brought to you by the FIRE Coalition

Roofing company owner pleads guilty to conspiring to smuggle illegal aliens, insurance fraud
USDOJ: US Attorney's Office - Southern District of Ohio
Roofing company owner charged with recruiting and using illegal workers - Top News - InsuranceNewsNet.com
Hiring illegal immigrants part of some industry practices - News - Odessa

That one is from Ohio of course and the first one is just the topic in general. If you care to take the free time the list is probably hundreds long.

Thanks for this site! Just reported one local situation I know about, and will be reporting others I learn about!

All the far right and libertarian bull shitting means nothing.

Either we meet minority and women's needs or the GOP goes on the ash heap of history.

The irish were a minority.. what happened? Answer: they got jobs, and turned conservative.Some of the poor immigrants may be initially swayed by the free ride democrat party,... but when they get jobs and earn a living they soon switch to liberty offered by conservatives over the slavery the democrats force down their throats.

Take a look at the Asian immigrants.. why do you think there's a difference in voting between each ethnic group?

Don't worry, as the poor toss their failed cultures aside they will move to becoming more conservative. Failing democrat families eventually self destruct, or grow up and become conservative families.

Have you ever been to Boston?

Have you ever been to Galway or Dublin?

The irish were a minority.. what happened? Answer: they got jobs, and turned conservative.Some of the poor immigrants may be initially swayed by the free ride democrat party,... but when they get jobs and earn a living they soon switch to liberty offered by conservatives over the slavery the democrats force down their throats.

Take a look at the Asian immigrants.. why do you think there's a difference in voting between each ethnic group?

Don't worry, as the poor toss their failed cultures aside they will move to becoming more conservative. Failing democrat families eventually self destruct, or grow up and become conservative families.

Have you ever been to Boston?

I believe he was talking about Irish Americans. Comprehension redfish, Comprehension

Don't tell anyone.....

<I don't work in a sewer either>

For the record Im not W.C. Fields either.:tongue:

You know that asshole Redfish?

My sources tell me he is not really a fish

The difference is that I never claimed to be a fish. You, however, have been lying for months claiming to be a frustrated republican.

I am glad that you finally admitted your lies. Now, take your paxil with a shot of vodka and go back to sleep.

How would you like to tell us how that compares to the approval rating of the Republican Party?

Which republican is currently president? Maybe we could post Bush and Clinton's approval ratings, how about pelosi's? how about congress as a whole?

The bottom line is that more than half of the country think obama is doing a crappy job as president. He could not win another election for any position.

Glad you asked my boy...

Because the issue at hand is the Republican Party and their standing in the Great State of Texas

The Republican support is eroding due to many factors

Now, as to President Obamas chances of kicking the shit out of the Republicans in a third straight election. I am POSITIVE the Democrats would be willing to run him again against the best your party has to offer

Are you game? Willing to change the rules to allow Obama to go for a threepeat?

For the record Im not W.C. Fields either.:tongue:

The difference is that I never claimed to be a fish. You, however, have been lying for months claiming to be a frustrated republican.

I am glad that you finally admitted your lies. Now, take your paxil with a shot of vodka and go back to sleep.

If you bother to look back at my posting history. I have been claiming since I came on this board four and a half years ago that I was a frustrated republican

Voted for Reagan and Daddy Bush twice

Glad you asked my boy...

Because the issue at hand is the Republican Party and their standing in the Great State of Texas

Now, as to President Obamas chances of kicking the shit out of the Republicans in a third straight election. I am POSITIVE the Democrats would be willing to run him again against the best your party has to offer

Sure, run him again. all we need is a commercial showing him repeating his big lie "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it, period"

We know that you are hoping desperately that Texas will go blue, but its not going to happen.

Maybe we should start a thread about California going red. It would make as much sense.

I believe he was talking about Irish Americans. Comprehension redfish, Comprehension

My point is that the irish in Boston are better off than the ones still in Ireland.

The Irish assimilated and became americans---not Irish-americans.

But moron Rk Brown said the Irish immigrants all worked hard and all became conservatives, which is laughable, thus I brought up that conservative bastion of Boston and all of it's conservative Irish Americans../sarcasm

These four pages are exactly why the GOP leadership and mainstream members are minimalizing the far right's impact for the next three years on nominee selection. If we lose, it will be our fault for a change instead of the far right.

If you bother to look back at my posting history. I have been claiming since I came on this board four and a half years ago that I was a frustrated republican

Sorry, but your posts and threads make that impossible to believe. You want the GOP destroyed, a frustrated republican does not want that.

My point is that the irish in Boston are better off than the ones still in Ireland.

The Irish assimilated and became americans---not Irish-americans.

But moron Rk Brown said the Irish immigrants all worked hard and all became conservatives, which is laughable, thus I brought up that conservative bastion of Boston and all of it's conservative Irish Americans../sarcasm

Irish people in america are conservative, liberal, libertarian, and don't-give-a-shit. They are not all the same.

thats the problem with you on the left, you want to categorize people by race, gender, ethincity, age, sex, location, etc. But we are all individuals, we are not the blind helpless sheep that the left wants us to be.

Sorry, but your posts and threads make that impossible to believe. You want the GOP destroyed, a frustrated republican does not want that.

Redfish is trying to destroy the GOP as a DNC plant pretending to be a far right reactionary.

He will not be allowed to do it.

These four pages are exactly why the GOP leadership and mainstream members are minimalizing the far right's impact for the next three years on nominee selection. If we lose, it will be our fault for a change instead of the far right.

YOU are no more part of WE than your sock RW. You are the same disengenuous liar no matter which user name you are using.

Redfish is trying to destroy the GOP as a DNC plant pretending to be a far right reactionary.

He will not be allowed to do it.

:clap2: now thats funny

Pay attention here folks, RW has been posting in this thead for a couple of days, he just changed to Jake snarkey, to pretend that there are two idiots with the same mission------its one person, two user names.

Glad you asked my boy...

Sure, run him again. all we need is a commercial showing him repeating his big lie "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it, period"

We know that you are hoping desperately that Texas will go blue, but its not going to happen.

Maybe we should start a thread about California going red. It would make as much sense.

Obama won California by over 3 million votes. Romney won Texas by 1.2 million votes.

The margin is smaller in Texas. Also every demographic trend is showing Texas moving toward the Democrats, and California pretty much at standstill.

Forum List

Back