Rand Paul was the only one who didn't applaud Officer Goodman

Do Americans really think those protestors at the Capitol would have murdered or physically harmed any Congressional members, had they confronted them? I kind of doubt it. Had they been intent on harm, don't you think they would have done more property damage and harmed the officers that they did confront?

For all this talk of an insurrection, the actions at the Capitol were very mild.

Dude, I can't agree with that. They erected a gallo and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE!! They were looking for Nancy. They brought zip ties, crossbows, guns, ammo, knives, stun guns, stinger whips, bear spray, baseball bats, bombs and 11 molotov cocktails.

"Mild"? Please be real. :rolleyes-41:

Yet the report says there were no guns. You're an idiot.

You think guns are the only things that meet the definition of “weapon”?
That makes you the idiot. :)

1: something (such as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, or destroy

2: a means of contending against another

Do Americans really think those protestors at the Capitol would have murdered or physically harmed any Congressional members, had they confronted them? I kind of doubt it. Had they been intent on harm, don't you think they would have done more property damage and harmed the officers that they did confront?

For all this talk of an insurrection, the actions at the Capitol were very mild.

Dude, I can't agree with that. They erected a gallo and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE!! They were looking for Nancy. They brought zip ties, crossbows, guns, ammo, knives, stun guns, stinger whips, bear spray, baseball bats, bombs and 11 molotov cocktails.

Lol. Yet almost no one was harmed and little property damage was incurred. They even walked within the ropes. Really weak for an insurrection.

Don’t get duped by the establishment.

Little property damage and "almost no one harmed" with FIVE DEAD?
A BILLION is likely a lowball estimate and guess who pays -
Dude, you get today's sticker for cluelessness.

A BILLION in damage? Not even close. Five dead? Only ONE died in that protest. Ashlii Babbitt who was murdered. Her family is suing for $10 million plus. And will win since her death was officially labelled a homicide. Every other death was from natural causes. Seems you are the clueless one. Oh wait, you just outright lie daily

Edjumukate yerself Goober. :)

Homicide is a legal term for any killing of a human being by another human being. Homicide itself is not necessarily a crime—for instance, a justifiable killing of a suspect by the police or a killing in self-defense. Murder and manslaughter fall under the category of unlawful homicides.

Hey dumbfuck, that word homicide opens the door for the lawsuit. Nowhere in the report does it say “justifiable” idiot. Now go educate yourself you Stage 4 TDS suffering prick.

Hey shit-fer-brains. “Justifiable” is not EVER something determined by a coroner.
But good luck asshole. Yer gonna need it! :lol:

It's weird.

When it comes to passing safety laws in regard to weapons, when it comes to mass shootings, the conservatives say that anything can be a weapon. They bring out the stats on knife violence and death in Europe. They say that because anything can be a weapon should we outlaw and regulate them too?

Yet when it comes to the insurrection and attack on our capitol on January 6th, the only weapon is a gun. Nothing else is and can be used as a weapon.

These people flip flop on everything depending on the situation and their convenience.

It's disgusting.

Still not much of an insurrection, wouldn’t you agree? If you look up the definition of insurrection, you’ll find it means a violent uprising against government.

We came a pubic hair away from a TOTAL catastrophe. Had Pence & Pelosi been murdered, guess what would have happened? Yep - An excuse for martial law WAS Donald's plan.

And yes, this WAS a violent uprising against our government. Why would you disagree?
Pelosi needs to be hung for her treasonous ways.
That’s a threat jknownothing. Ya might wanna be a tad more conscious of the crap ya post online. ;)
Lol, I said needs to be, I mean I don't have a picture of me holding a bloody decapitated head of hers. That would be one of your own, remember?

You mean like molotov cocktails those peaceful protestors used trying to burn the police department down with. While the officers were inside? Lol, you're an idiot.

It's weird.

When it comes to passing safety laws in regard to weapons, when it comes to mass shootings, the conservatives say that anything can be a weapon. They bring out the stats on knife violence and death in Europe. They say that because anything can be a weapon should we outlaw and regulate them too?

Yet when it comes to the insurrection and attack on our capitol on January 6th, the only weapon is a gun. Nothing else is and can be used as a weapon.

These people flip flop on everything depending on the situation and their convenience.

It's disgusting.

The fire extinguisher was a weapon. Oh, I forgot the liberal media just made that one up.

Christ, what a complete dickweed.

Twitter Reactions
The video footage instantly went viral on Twitter, garnering more than 180,000 views on Twitter, thousands of retweets and hundreds of comments with social media users criticizing the Republican senator over his refusal to applaud Officer Goodman on the senate floor.​
"Rand Paul deserved that ass kicking he got from his neighbor!!!," wrote one user, referring to the 2017 incident, where the senator was attacked by his neighbor during a dispute over their yards.​
"When you see Rand Paul clearly uncomfortable with a public display of respect and appreciation for a black man's actions, you really appreciate just why it was he voted against making Lynching a federal hate crime," commented another. As previously reported, last year, Paul stalled an anti-lynching bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime. The bill was named the Emmett Till Antilynching Act after the 14-year-old black boy who was tortured and killed in 1955 in Mississippi.​
"WTF is wrong with that man? There's seriously something wrong with the guy. He can't even pretend for 30 seconds to show some goddamn gratitude to a guy who saved lives that day," tweeted a third user, while another opined, "He is a sociopath in every sense of the word. Apathetic, unremorseful, unwilling to listen. That he sits in that seat is an abomination."​

So WHO is this guy they are all supposed to worship? The usual leftist trash are upset vs Rand Paul. Something tells me to side with Rand

Christ, what a complete dickweed.

Twitter Reactions
The video footage instantly went viral on Twitter, garnering more than 180,000 views on Twitter, thousands of retweets and hundreds of comments with social media users criticizing the Republican senator over his refusal to applaud Officer Goodman on the senate floor.​
"Rand Paul deserved that ass kicking he got from his neighbor!!!," wrote one user, referring to the 2017 incident, where the senator was attacked by his neighbor during a dispute over their yards.​
"When you see Rand Paul clearly uncomfortable with a public display of respect and appreciation for a black man's actions, you really appreciate just why it was he voted against making Lynching a federal hate crime," commented another. As previously reported, last year, Paul stalled an anti-lynching bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime. The bill was named the Emmett Till Antilynching Act after the 14-year-old black boy who was tortured and killed in 1955 in Mississippi.​
"WTF is wrong with that man? There's seriously something wrong with the guy. He can't even pretend for 30 seconds to show some goddamn gratitude to a guy who saved lives that day," tweeted a third user, while another opined, "He is a sociopath in every sense of the word. Apathetic, unremorseful, unwilling to listen. That he sits in that seat is an abomination."​

So WHO is this guy they are all supposed to worship? The usual leftist trash are upset vs Rand Paul. Something tells me to side with Rand

Ok, I read the article.

Forgive me that I dont give a damn.

I stand with Rand!

Jerk. Maybe COVID destroyed his brain.

I'm thinking maybe that neighbor of his that kicked his ass should get a Congressional Gold Medal? :)
So you support VIOLENCE against a senator
Yes! His neighbor kicked his pussy ass :D
So you support ASSAULTING congressmen.

Now tell us what your problem with January 6 was, again
Yes, I support clowns getting a bloody nose or black eye.
Particularly sweet in AquaBuddha’s case -
Had he been MY neighbor?
Don’t go there :)

Lol. Yet almost no one was harmed and little property damage was incurred. They even walked within the ropes. Really weak for an insurrection.

A BILLION in damage? Not even close. Five dead? Only ONE died in that protest. Ashlii Babbitt who was murdered. Her family is suing for $10 million plus. And will win since her death was officially labelled a homicide. Every other death was from natural causes. Seems you are the clueless one. Oh wait, you just outright lie daily

Homicide is a legal term for any killing of a human being by another human being. Homicide itself is not necessarily a crime—for instance, a justifiable killing of a suspect by the police or a killing in self-defense. Murder and manslaughter fall under the category of unlawful homicides.

Hey dumbfuck, that word homicide opens the door for the lawsuit. Nowhere in the report does it say “justifiable” idiot. Now go educate yourself you Stage 4 TDS suffering prick.

Hey shit-fer-brains. “Justifiable” is not EVER something determined by a coroner.

THAT sounds like a threat. You’ve been reported. Hey asshole, Babitt’s family will get rich after the lawsuit win. Where did i state the coroner said that asshole? The word never appeared. Fact dumbfuck. But you don’t like facts.

THAT sounds like a threat. You’ve been reported. Hey asshole, Babitt’s family will get rich after the lawsuit win. Where did i state the coroner said that asshole? The word never appeared. Fact dumbfuck. But you don’t like facts.

Awww poor lil Trumpflake. :itsok:
Threat? Lol! I wished you and your Pathetic ilk good luck with your Q-Kook lawsuit.
I feel bad for her family, but worse for her stupidity.

Threat? Lol! I wished you and your Pathetic ilk good luck with your Q-Kook lawsuit.

AWW poor little illiterate asshole. I am not a party to any lawsuit dumbfuck. Your pathetic deflection to the letter Q proves how pathetic your argument is (you have none but oh well.....) Denigrating a veteran again you piece of shit. :ahole-1::fu:

Con-grats on being reported................it's a true badge of honor.

AWW poor little illiterate asshole. I am not a party to any lawsuit dumbfuck. Your pathetic deflection to the letter Q proves how pathetic your argument is (you have none but oh well.....) Denigrating a veteran again you piece of shit. :ahole-1::fu:

I denigrated one vet for her stupidity.
Captain Bone Spurs denigrated hundreds of thousands :finger3:

1622087758618.jpeg

Forum List

Back