Rand Paul worries women ‘won’ the war and are ‘conquering’ men, taking their jobs

Do you agree with Rand Paul?

• No. Rand Paul is a typical anti-women right-winger.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Yes. I am weak and women beat me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm confused and don't know who this person is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rand Paul worries women ‘won’ the war and are ‘conquering’ men, taking their jobs

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Sunday declared that the so-called Republican war on women was over and women had “won,” but a new war was being waged by women who were taking jobs from men.

“We have a lot of debates in Washington that get dumbed down and are used for political purposes,” Paul told NBC’s David Gregory. “This whole sort of war on women thing, I’m scratching my head because, if there was a war on women, I think they won.”

As evidence, the Kentucky senator pointed out that none of the women in his family were complaining about inequality or having their health care rights curtailed by Republicans.

Poll for Men.

Do you agree with Rand Paul?

Not on anything. The guy is so far out of touch with mainstream America he doesn't belong in the Senate or to have a medical license.

But they'll fight tooth and nail over what Obama meant by, you didn't build that

You people are sick you have to resort to this type of dirty politics

don't support rawstory people

Yahoo!

Why do those on the far right fringe, like Stephanie, always lie? This time another lie by omission, which taking a phrase out of context surely is - even if it is only an echo. It's no wonder she defends Rand Paul, bird brains flock together.

Forum List

Back