Raphael Warnock wins the runoff

What's noteworthy is that nearly everyone who voted for Warlock did so from a context of hatred for white man and a hatred for America.

While those voting for Walker did so out of a desire to save American freedom and values.

It's truly staggering how a few Elites have managed to turn so many against their own best interests and fight for their own demise.
But such is humanity. And there is a staggering price to be paid for that ignorance.
Absolutely! I could not have said it better myself.

1380 WAOKhe? I can't name a single issue he campaigned on this go-round, and I'm in Georgia, getting inundated w/ads left and right.

He ran like Hillary did, "I'm not the other guy."

That's why he almost lost.
He campaigned on the Democrats continuing their successful governance and Joe Biden continuing to get things done for the American people.

Question. If Democrats were going to cheat, why didn’t they steal the election from Kemp? Same voters, and same machines. How exactly did they “find” ballots that affected only one race?

Valid question that deserves thought.
My WAG is that more white Georgians were personally afraid of the havoc a Stacy Abrams governor could wreak on their personal lives.....
mostly by making gun ownership harder if not impossible.

That fear drove MANY more conservatives to the polls. Making a stolen victory more difficult to cover.
The G in Georgia stands for Gun Belt and white conservative Georgians have a passionate affair / relationship with their guns.

One theory. Yours may vary.

Last edited:
Valid question that deserves thought.
My WAG is that more white Georgians were personally afraid of the havoc a Stacy Abrams governor could wreak on their personal lives.....
mostly by making gun ownership harder if not impossible.

That fear drove MANY more conservatives to the polls.
Wow, so there was no powerful cabal behind the people voting. About 45 seconds ago, you swore that we were all slaves to some shady figure. Now you're stating that the voters had autonomy.

We are all slaves to their whim and expendable dispensable disgustingly abundant resources for their use and disposal.

So why don't you do us a favor, pick a theory and stick to it?

Wow, so there was no powerful cabal behind the people voting. About 45 seconds ago, you swore that we were all slaves to some shady figure. Now you're stating that the voters had autonomy.

So why don't you do us a favor, pick a theory and stick to it?

Nope, you're confused. As usual. <shocked face here>
Seems your ability to comprehend is compromised.
Why don't you do us a favor and brush up on those comprehension skills <winky>

^^^^^ Ouch. Ignorance prevails.

The Cult is BOTH parties.
Any btw...anyone who idolizes Biden is wearing a bright neon "I'm a moron" dunce cap, while sporting a speedo in the snow. :auiqs.jpg:

That's pretty much true. Without control of the House, all the Democrats can do is sit around and have a mutual masturbation circle jerk.

Besides, we get to investigate. We get to bring all the corrupt shit the Dems have been doing into the spotlight where everyone can see. Starting with the President's own son.
Why should they show up for any House subpoenas? Republicans didn't, and claimed they weren't required to honor them. Goose/gander.

Close race but a win is a win but hey hey next will be the claim that it was fixed because they lost. Well a broken record will never be fixed as it just repeats itself.

Close race but a win is a win but hey hey next will be the claim that it was fixed because they lost. Well a broken record will never be fixed as it just repeats itself.

More than likely this was a simple case of the MAGAnutz not bothering.
If it doesn't directly and immediately affect their gun rights....good luck getting them to the polls.

Obama spraying a bit of Obama-Juice on his crowd probably got them a bit excited as well.

Forum List

Back